Chapter 8

Online [Michaeng]

Yes yes after this I have class with Mina. I'm excited to study with Mina but at the same time I hate math class. The teacher, he's okay. Mr Kim is okay. But he teaches pretty boring. I usually buy a can of coffee at the machine just to prevent myself from sleeping. Maybe I should too today. But kinda think of it, I drank a lot of coffee today. Maybe I should buy coffee anymore for today. Yes I have sick addiction for coffee. My blood stream is pretty much caffeine now. Anyway, I walk faster towards the math class, I open the door and find no one in there. Well what do you expect for students, nobody likes math. All those calculus, square, algebra are causing me headache. 
I wander around the class, to the board at the back of the class, run my fingers through it. Then I hear a knock on the door. I turn my head and see Mina with her penguin backpack. She throws her gummy smile at me. I point at the seat beside mine and told her to sit. I usually sit beside Rose during math class but I need to distance myself from her since she kinda likes me and I don't want to give her fake hope since I love Mina with all of my heart. It happened to me once. I had a crush on this girl. She was kind of my friend. We had a few classes together and we usually sat next to each other and talked often in social media. It was early last year she kinda flirted with me. And you guessed it, I flirted back. I thought we were already above the 'friend' zone and the next thing I knew was she got in relationship with another guy which was our senior. I hated that senior since then. (that happened to me irl that's why I'm heartbroken and stopped writing my other story) 

Back to the story, after that I walk to my seat back since I have company now. Mina is taking out her books and pencil case prettily. Well whatever she's doing is pretty in my eyes. Suddenly the classroom door being open slowly. Out of all people that could just walk in the classroom, it's Rose. Why are you testing me lord? I hope she doesn't mention the gift she gave me. 
"oh Chaeyoung? Who is this?" 
I sigh.
"this is Mina, she's new here." 
"oh, nice meeting you Mina, I'm Chaeyoung too, but I prefer Rose" she offers her hand to Mina and Mina gladly accept it. 
"I'm Mina, nice meeting you too Rose" 
Both of them throw a smile to each other and Rose proceeds to the seat behind me. Out of all seats, why. 
After awhile and a dozen of students get in the classroom, the teacher finally come in. But not Mr Kim. It's Miss Kwon
"Mr Kim is not around today since he has an important meeting out of the town, I'll be replacing him and you all can do whatever you want just be quiet" Miss Kwon announces and sits down. 

I sigh in relief. I look at Mina and she's staring at me. 
"why? Is there something on my face?" I point at my face.
"Yeah" 
"what is it? Where is it?" I start to rub every inches of my face. 
"there's cuteness on your face" 
GODDAMMIT 
"d-don't flirt" I push her face away that's nearing my face. 
"aww why not" 
"because we're in school" 
"so?" 
"people will look and judge?" 
"true but, look at me" 
I turn my head to look at her direction which in my left and she steals a peck from my lips. HOLY . 
I blush hardly after that I couldn't even look at her. 
She giggles and softly slap my face which is literally frozen.
She leans closer to my ear and whisper. 
"should we continue...at home?" and smirk afterwards. 
I died. 

_____________________________

"finally home sweet home" I flop myself on the sofa while Mina go straight to her room to change her clothes. 
I groan multiple time and I stand up to take the remote control at the coffee table. I press the red button and flop myself on the sofa again with the remote in my hand. 
After a while Mina comes to the living room and sit on the sofa beside me. 
"should we cook today? I'm too lazy to go out" I ask, not taking my eyes off the television screen. 
"Yeah why not.." she turns her left to face me. ".. you can cook?" 
"of course I can, how would I survive then?" I roll my eyes. 
"what can you cook?" 
"anything you want to eat" 
"hmm I want to eat Mac and cheese" 
Holy I don't know how to do that. 
"um okay" 
I scratch my head that is not even itchy. What do I do? 
"we don't have the ingredients, let's go buy" 
"but you said you're too lazy t-" 
"I want to cook for you" 

Ps; I'm sorry it's kinda short and late. I had exams last week so I couldn't write much and ideas ran out. So yeah hope you still enjoy. Have a nice day 💕