Chapter 16

Online [Michaeng]

*few months later*

I groan as I couldn't feel any glimpse of Mina beside me. I take my phone from the nightstand and look at the time. 9 am. Still early. I collapse back to my bed and tuck myself in the blanket.
"yah Son Chaeyoung wake up" I hear Mina calling me from the door after it cracks open with a really loud sound.
"Nooooo it's weekend I wanna sleep" I whines.
"don't make the breakfast wait for you sweetheart. It will get mad. If that happens well you're probably ed up" she warns in a playful manners.
"Okay okay fine I'm awake. I rather being by you then the breakfast" I smirk and toss my blanket away.
"what the did you say? If you're some kind of ert I would have smacked you down" she leans to kiss my forehead.
"you look hot with the apron on. How come I didn't notice it before?" I compliment her and play with her apron a bit making her blush.
"why are you so early in the morning?" she asks and rolls her eyes.
"only for you" I say playfully before Mina throws a pillow to my face.
"go take a bath. I'll wait for you at the living room" she says ready to leave the room.
"and what if I don't?"
"then you're not gonna get any kisses until tomorrow" she says simply and smirk afterwards.
"that's not quite nice of you ma'am" I say as I stand up, pick up my towel from the floor and starts nearing her.
"well then be a good girl and listen to what your girlfriend says" she pushes me to the bathroom door gently.
"see you soon. Bye sweetheart" she bid her goodbye before exiting my room. I roll my eyes and get in the shower.

"I haven't heard of that Somi for quite a while now. How has she been?" Mina asks in an annoyed tone of voice while cutting her pancakes.
"I don't know. She has moved on I guess? Good for her and us" I cut a bit of my pancake and offer to her as she gladly opens .
"should we go out today?" she asks with her full mouth. I chuckle a bit because of her cuteness.
"sure, where do you want to go?"
"the mall maybe? I need to pick up some things" she says, again while chewing.
"don't talk with your mouth full you might choke" I warn and a few seconds later, she chokes on her pancake. Some of the chewed pancakes are on the table.
"oh my God Myoui Mina seriously, be careful" I stand up to get a glass of water and hand it to her. She gladly accept it.
"sorry"
Suddenly my phone notification could be heard from the living room. I excuse myself for a while to get it. I raise one of my eyebrows reading the sender of the messages.
[Rose] Hey
[Rose] could we meet up or something? I need to see you.
[Rose] like real soon

I cringe at the message before leaving it and head back to the kitchen. I sit down at my place and continue eating.
"Who's that?" Mina asks, turning her fork and knife upside down signing she has done eating.
"Rose" I answer shortly.
"what does she want?" she asks in more tense tone.
"Um she wants to meet up with me. I don't know it sounds urgent" 
"eh? But you said we'll go out together" Mina sulks while playing with her fork and little. I smile at the sight. So cute. 
"I didn't say I would go" I look at her and smile. She smiles back. 
"let me do the dishes today" I volunteer. 
"but it's my turn" Mina insists. 
"nah I'll do it" 
"Chae, we agreed on this" she stands up, putting her hand on top of my head and push me down back to my seat gently and takes the plate in my hand. 
"okay fine" I cross my arms and perk my lips. Suddenly she turns around. Put all the plate in her hand previously on the table and kiss my perky lips. My cheeks become rosy instantly. 
"it's cute how I can still make you blush" she says as she tap my cheek slightly before continuing her mission on washing the dishes. I get up and walk to the living room. I flop myself on the sofa and checks my phone. Multiple messages from the same person. 

[Rose] please? 
[Rose] it'll be quick I promise
[Rose] I have something to say to you

I sigh. 

[Chaeng] yeah sure
[Chaeng] tell me the time and place I'll be there
[Chaeng] make it quick okay? I don't really have time. 
[Rose] thankssssss
[Rose] XY library Cafe is that fine? I'll drop by 12 in afternoon I'll meet you there. 
[Chaeng] sure I'll drop a text when I reach there. 

"who are you texting?" Mina asks as she rest her arm on my shoulder. 
"Rose. I decided to meet her" I say not taking my eyes off the phone. 
"Ehhhh? But you said we're going out?" Mina asks disbelief and shock at the same time. She drops her arm off my shoulder and sulks.
"it won't take long okay? She promised it it'll only take a moment and you can come along if you want to. We can go straight to the mall afterwards"
She doesn't say a word. I grab her face which is not facing me making it face me. Her eyes meet mine and we stare at each other for a solid minute before I lean in to peck her lips. 
"I'll come along" she says with a smile. 
"let's get dress" 
______________________________

"hey" I greet her rather casually 
"hey, I bought you a drink" she hands the drink to me. It's a salted caramel latte. One of my favourites. Damn. 
"aw you don't have to. Thank you by the way" I thank her as I sit down. 
"where's your girlfriend?" she asks, rising her eyebrows a little. 
"she's in the car" I reply and look at my back just to see Mina staring at us through the big glass window inside my car. I smile at her but she doesn't smile back. 
"why don't you invite her too?" she asks in a relax tone. 
"well I said it'll only take a minute so yeah" I reply, stirring my drink. 
"I see, well actually I want to clear some misunderstanding" 
"what do you mean?" I ask in confusion. 
"remember the gift I gave you in valentines day?" she asks while staring at me. 
"I do" 
"well actually I was supposed to give it to Lisa, my crush but I saw her with a guy and I got jealous. So I changed my plans and gave it to you instead, my ex crush" she explains while smiling. 
"I'm sorry if it cause confusion in you. I didn't know you have a girlfriend back then"
"no no no worries. I forgive you but, why now? Why not earlier?" she sigh before continuing. 
"I'm moving to Thailand with Lisa. She's now my girlfriend. So I don't really have time besides today to explain it to you because I haven't finish packing and stuff" she sips her drink. 
"aww I'm gonna miss you" 
"yeah me too. Well I have to go, Lisa is waiting for me at home so yeah, goodbye or maybe, I'll see you later" she says as she stands up. I stand up beside her and give her a hug. 
"thank you for the chocolate, it was delicious. And also the drink" I say lifting up the cup and shake it a bit. 
"no problem" we hug one last time outside the Cafe before I go back to my car. 

 

Ps; heyyy it's been a while uwu I'm sorry. I've been busy with problems and forgot to write uwu hope you enjoy. If you have ideas for the story feel free to contact me through my Instagram @nxtae. _ thank you :)