Chapter Nineteen.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

I almost lost my mind. I felt my senses aren’t in their places and my mind couldn’t function. I am not dreaming nor hallucinating right?

“Jeong- yeon?”

“Long time no see, he smiled, can I come in?”

“Sure haha!” I stepped to the right making a room for him to come in and he walked to the couch. My heart was throbbing, what lie shall I tell to him?

“I didn’t know that you got married”

“I didn’t” I said in a low voice and he raised his eyebrows in shock.

“Then?”

“It was a mistake and I didn’t want to abort my pregnancy”

“And where is he now?” he raised his eyebrow and he looked so annoyed.

“I don’t know and why are you caring so much?” I placed baby chaeyoung on his minion themed carpet but his eyes were fixed on jeongyeon. A stranger in our house.

“ANYWAY!” I sat In front of him on the couch “how is nayeon?” I faked a smile at him.

“I don’t know, we broke up” his eyes went to baby chaeyoung, he smiles upon seeing him on his toy.

“Is it the fourth time you and she break up?” I joked.

“This time is the end she chose a different life and I chose a different one”

I can see that she hurt him, stupid her.

“I tried to call you, you changed your number?”

“Oh, yes fortunately you remember our house”

“Of course I do” he chuckled and looked away, his gaze landed on a framed picture for chaeyoung on the wall he stared at it for a while before he cleared his throat “how is sana? She was pregnant right?”

“I don’t know, I don’t care” I stood up angrily “I will make you tea”

I only know that she named her daughter yuri. I sometimes go through her profile on Instagram. She looks just like her mother but she has chaeyung’s dimple and lips. Nevertheless, I don’t want to see her. She is the reason for chaeyoung’s death and I won’t even forgive her.

I can hear baby chaeyoung’s laugh. I walked to the door to check what is making him this happy? I froze when I saw jeongyeon sitting next to him.

“Baby shark du du dudu
 Baby shark du du dudu
 Mommy shark du du dudu »

He was singing and dancing to him I almost forgot that the water is boiling so I rushed to the oven and proceed on making tea but my mind was messy, what if knew that he is his child? What he if took him from me? I was jumping to conclusions but decided to just shove these ideas off.

I handed him his cup of tea as we sat next to each other’s now he was stealing glances at me like a shy teenager.

“What?”

“Uhm you cut your hair and you look different” he smiled “to the better of course”

Don’t blush.

Don’t blush.

. I blushed.

“I grew up haha! I am a mom now” I got up abruptly and carried baby chaeyoung but I gasped and jeongyeon freaked out.

“WHAT?”

“I forgot to bring diapers! Let me call jimin” I grabbed my phone and started searching for his name. Jimin is such a loyal friend he is always here for me, when chaeyoung get sick he takes me to the doctor since I sold my car because I needed mone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter