The End.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I needed few minutes for my brain and body to function again, his lips made a mess of me I even forgot about chaeyoung for a while, after many attempts I managed to put him to sleep. I kissed his forehead and turned around to see jeongyeon smiling at me. I blushed and sat beside him on the bed.

“Momo”

“Hm?”

“Can I ask you a favor?”

“Favor? Sure”

“Go and meet sana”

I stared at his eyes and he held my hand “she will open a shop soon, she changed and aren’t you curious to see chaeyoung’s daughter?”

“I am but” I bit my lower lip “I can’t stop blaming her” I broke into tears, today my emotions are overwhelmed I guess.

“No no don’t” he pulled me into another tight hug “it’s his destiny and fate sana needs you, she needs a family beside her, right?”

I nodded “I will go to her tomorrow” I sniffed and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

He cupped my face and smiled widely “why are you so cute?”

I cringed and eventually, we fell asleep… His heartbeats were a lullaby for me to fall asleep as I rested my head on his chest.

Morning came, he insisted on driving me to sana’s house after we had breakfast together at a nearby coffee shop.

“How did you know that sana is opening a shop?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Mina told me, the opening is soon so be nice to her okay?”

“Yeah mina still contact her” I rolled my eyes but he put his hand on mine.

“It’s okay, you are kind hearted and I am sure you will forgive her”

I blew air from my mouth and stared out of the window, I am worried and nervous, I will meet her after almost two years…

“What if she kicked me out of her house huh?” I raged.

“Momo, sana is so weak and effortless do you think she is this cold-hearted?”

“Yes!”

He raised his eyebrow at me “Momo?”

“No” I lowered my head in shame and he laughed at me. Eventually, we arrived.

“Fighting! I will wait for a phone call for an update” he screamed for me as I left the car, I flashed him a fake smile but he knows I don’t truly mean it so he laughed it off and left.

I know this building, I know that chaeyoung owns an apartment here… I took a deep breath while holding baby chaeyoung and walked to the security, I had to tell him who am I and who am I going to meet. He led me to the elevator and I can feel my heart throbbing in my chest.

‘Apartment 1020’ I rang the bell and waited for almost ten seconds.

“She is not here” I said and was about to leave when the door shut open.

Her brother can walk? He is taller and manlier than before! Puberty.

“Oh momo noona, I remember you!” he bowed humbly “long time no see”

His mother joined him and bowed to me “Welcome!” she was drying her hands with a towel, I took off my shoes and stepped in. The house was neat and well decorated. I sat on the couch in the living room, I can see a pink carpet with toys here and there I bet it’s for sana’s daughter.

“He is so beautiful, what is his name?” Yeni asked as he chaeyoung’s cheek.

“Chaeyoung”

Simultaneously sana walked in, she was holding her daughter.

She lost so much weight, her hair is still black and she is still beautiful I can’t deny it.

“Hey momo”

“Hey” I smiled at her, my eyes were fixed on chaeyoung’s daughter “this is my happiness, Yuri” I can feel the sincerity in her voice “son yuri”

I looked away as my eyes become teary but I don’t want to cry…

“And this is chaeyoung”

It broke my heart how she immediate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter