Chapter Sixteen. Dead Leaves 2 (Sachaeng)

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

Hawaii.

Chaeyoung was in a place he is not used to.

A stripper club.

Unlike George, chaeyoung wasn’t enjoying the s’ stares, or how girls, even men were giving him winks or lustful stares. He blew air from his mouth as he was sitting on a couch next t George who was trying to find a girl to for the rest of the night.

Screams and cheers echoed in the club grabbing chaeyoung’s attention who frowned as soon as he saw sana. Pole dancing and striping in front of countless men. He wished he can stop time so he can kidnap her and protect her from their disgusting stares and words. He couldn’t be mesmerized even though sana was mind-blowing and alluring with her exposed and body.

Jongin was present, he was smirking watching her and talking to a guy next to him.

She was dancing and swaying her hips to the music when her eyes met chaeyoung’s. She stopped and froze in her place as he was glaring at her and clenching his fist. He wished he didn’t see this. But he swore that he will save her and send her back to Seoul as soon as possible.

Simultaneously the music stopped and she rushed backstage.

“She dug her grave!” jongin cursed and followed her along with chaeyoung.

She was walking to her dressing room when jongin slammed her to the wall “ARE YOU CRAZY!” he hollered into her face “PEOPLE PAY TO SEE YOU AND YOU STOPPED MID-WAY!”

“I- I ju..st” she stuttered and was so afraid to look into his eyes. He cupped her cheeks with his hand.

“You want to get punished huh? Shall I you in front of them now huh?”

She shook her head aggressively when suddenly she founded jongin being pulled to the right. Chaeyoung pinned him to the wall from his shirt collars.

“And shall I beat the out of you in front of them?”

Jongin was uneasy, he remembered chaeyoung who can be everyone’s guardian and knight, he pushed him away but the latter wasn’t easy, he twisted jongin’s wrist and pinned his face to the wall.

“What are you doing?” Jongin was able to speak “Help!” he screamed but no one heard him.

“No one will help you ! Now tell me what do you want so I can terminate your contact with sana!”

The latter was staring at chaeyoung with scared eyes she asked him to stop but he ignored her this time.

Jongin laughed and looked at sana “you are such a useless ” he insulted causing chaeyoung to punch his face. Jongin fell on the floor and chaeyoung pulled him closer to him.

“Stop talking nonsense and answer me!”

“One million dollar” he spat the blood in his mouth “and what about her mom and brother huh? They are with me I can-“

“No no please no” sana pleaded held chaeyoung’s arm “chaeyoung pelase stop” she cried. Chaeyoung being a weak guy in front of her pushed jongin back to the floor and stood straight.

“You won’t do anything to them right?” sana begged “please don’t hurt them”

It broke chaeyoung’s heart, seeing sana this poor and effortless.

“I won’t I won’t” he glared at chaeyoung “you want to save her? Pay!” he stood closer “she can make you rich by the way, I am a billionaire because of her and her ”

“Shut the up jongin! How can you be this cheap?”

“Sana” jongin offered his hand to sana who held it and walked to him “See? She wants me too, right sweetie?”

She nodded while looking down at the floor in shame “let me take you home you must be tired” he caressed her hair and pushed chaeyoung away.

“Sana” he whispered as he watched her leave with jongin, but he didn’t give up, he rushed to his motorcycle and followed jongin’s car without making him skeptical. He watched them go into the garage of one of the nicest building in Hawaii.

 

He pared and prayed that jongin won’t hurt sana.

“God please give me the strength to help this poor girl” he looked up at the sky and tears left his eyes. He was so sincere to her… But will everything be okay?

 

 

On the other hand, sana rushed to her brother and mom’s room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter