Chapter Four.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was sitting back on his bed, holding a stress ball he hit her to the wall and it will come back to him. If it didn’t, he will easily use another one as he has a big collection of it… Being grounded is one of his darkest nightmares, he could’ve been in the compound yard chatting with his friends. He blew air from his mouth and stared at the balls on the ground he was so lazy to pick them up. His phone vibrated next to his bed. His eyes almost came out from their places when he saw mina’s name.

‘Hey chaeyoung, have you been well? What you did at school was so cool everyone is talking about you’

Haha I did nothing, I hate bullying and he pushed sana really hard.

‘Well, she is lucky ;)’

He was confused.

Hm? She is my friend.

‘Oh okay ^_^ I hope jimin will stop bullying people he is really annoying’

Yeah I wish, he might be a good person.

‘You are so sweet chaeyoung! I salute you for having a soft heart like this’

He rolled around on his bed and couldn’t stop smiling.

‘I need to go now talk to you late ^_^’

He rolled his eyes and laid on the bed whit a throbbing heart “She talked to me” he said and his phone vibrated again, he grabbed it quickly and saw sana’s name.

She sent him a screenshot of her conversation with jongin.

‘HE SENT ME AN INVITATION FOR A STRIPPING PARTY!’

Chaeyoung frowned, the screen almost broke from his stares and the way he was tapping on the keyboard.

He is crazy, block him!

‘I can’t L, we found out that he is the son of my father’s boss so I have to treat him well’

You will go to that party?

‘I don’t know…’

He sighed and bit his lower lip in anger.

‘Don’t make any mistake sana… Okay?’

The smile didn’t leave , after chatting a bit with him she noticed her brother sitting in his wheelchair alone on the balcony. She decided to join him. He sniffed and touched his cheeks.

“Crying?” she said softly. He is thirteen years old… A car hit him when he was eleven and since then he became paralyzed. She caressed his soft black hair and stared lovingly at him. She saw that he was watching the guys playing basketball in the compound’s playground.

“You will join them, don’t worry”

“My father is working non-stop, we need more than 20,000$ sana” he sniffed “I feel bad for my parents, what should I do?”

She gritted her teeth and didn’t let her tears fall down “You will be able to walk, and noona will run around and play with you”

“I pray for this everyday” he said.

She smiled at him and held his hand “Who wants some popcorn?”

“Popcorn?” his eyes brightened up “ME!”

She laughed and pushed the wheelchair into the living room.

 

 

 

Momo, on the other hand, was having the hardest time of her life.

I want to send him a message!

I took a deep breath and stared at the screen, even looking at his picture makes my heart do some backflips.

‘Hey, I just wanted to thank you for what you did today. I am really thankful for your brave action’

SEND.

I left the phone on the bed and kept staring at it, he is online! Why he didn’t reply?

I waited for solid ten minutes, staring at the screen.

TYPING!

I was internally screaming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter