Chapter Six.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past midnight when sana woke up from her sleep, she looked at the water bottle next to her and found it empty. She sighed and got up, she was rubbing her eyes while walking to the kitchen when she heard her parents chatting.

“What we will do honey? The kids don’t know that you are jobless” her mom said concernedly. Sana widened her eyes and walked closer.

“I am doing my best honey, I will find a job and do the surgery for our yeni”

“Yeah he is starting to get hopeless I don’t want him to feel that”

“It’s okay I will do my best to make more honey” he pulled his wife into a tight hug. Sana lowered her head sadly and she walked back to her room where she grabbed her phone. She opened her chatroom with jongin and saw the ads he sends her for strip dancing. They even pay money for the young strippers. She looked at herself in the mirror.

“Is it the right thing sana?” she said in a low voice.

Meanwhile

Momo was having a hard time, she couldn’t sleep… If she doesn’t think of jeongyeon he will come to her dreams. She is starting to hate it.

She hates the idea of her being in love while he doesn’t even notice her messages. What’s the end of her wonders… She never knows.

 

 

 

Today we are back to school, it was a bit messy because that our director is retiring today. There was a ceremony in the sports hall but before we go I went to mina’s class, some students were there some weren’t mina wasn’t there but jeongyeon was. I took a deep breath and walked to him.

“Hey jeongyeon senior, happy new year” I said, I tried to not sound excited but failed miserably.

“Happy new year momo” he smiled at me while he was sitting back recklessly “Mina is on the football field”

So he doesn’t want to talk to me…. “Thank you” I smiled dryly at him and walked to see mina and sana along with chaeyoung were with her.

These days sana is so calm as much as we tried to talk to her or asked her what’s wrong she would not answer and just act strong and cool but I know that something is wrong with her. I was busy chatting and laughing with mina when I saw chaeyoung’s concerned eyes toward sana. He is so soft and tender. I wish I can meet someone like him.

“Sana, I am your friend so please tell me, you rarely eat and meet us”

“I am okay chaeyoung-ah I am just busy studying” but no… she is getting ready for the big show today. The day her stripping career will begin. She looked at him warmly “Thank you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter