Chapter Thirteen. (Jeongmo)

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

Summer. How much I hate it now. I graduated from high school and college. I am a teacher now. Japanese teacher and also I work at an academy as a part-time job three days a week. I make money and that’s the only matter to me. I have my car and salary. And an independent free woman.

Free… Yeah.

 

 

I and jimin are no longer a thing. I broke up with him after our prom. I couldn’t stop thinking about jeongyeon. I hate myself for being like this but I can’t control it or change it. I was looking down at the chocolate cake I ordered. I was at an outdoor restaurant. Wearing a tank top and a short. The weather is so hot I am about to melt!

I looked away and a smile left my mouth… Jimin.

He just came out of the military… He truly and sincerely loved me, the day I broke up with him he was weak and he slept at the bar… But I can’t stay with him while my mind and heart are with jeongyeon. Jimin deserves better than me. He has black short hair now, his eye smile is still the same. He is a bit buffy now and thinner. I didn’t want to hug him or kiss him so I won't give him hope or make him feel something toward me again.

“Long time no see” I cringed.

“Yeah, I am happy that we met here” he looked around “But we won’t be alone”

“Hm?” I was confused.

“Look behind you”

I compiled and I almost lost my voice from screaming so much.

Myoui mina walking toward me, I didn’t hesitate from running toward her and hug her tightly while jumping around.

“I MISS YOU!” we said at the same time and laughed. Eventually, we sat with jimin, he prepared this as a gift for me. She is staying here for a small vacation. Jimin was looking continually at his watch. He wanted to meet his friends so he excused himself and left us. Even though I talk to mina every day but we still have things to talk about. She slapped my head to grab my attention.

“Guess what”

“What?”

“Jeongyeon is here”

I yelped… Why my heart is beating so fast I thought it was dead for years now!

“Cool” I chewed the huge piece I shoved into my mouth, trying to act like I don’t when I deeply… Miss him a lot.

“And he broke up with nayeon” she took a sip of her tea and winked at me “the field is free for you”

“What free, he won’t ever look at me” I sighed.

“What is making you so certain? You don’t know what destiny is hiding for you two”

“What destiny?” I looked down sadly, I don’t have hope he will never like me “forget about me, how is America? Do you meet chaeyoung?”

“Yeah often” she too looked at her watch and grabbed her bag “I need to go by the way, prepare yourself! On Saturday I am making a gathering party at our new mansion, my parents aren’t home so the mansion is for us! See you” she winked and rushed to her Camaro.

Great, I will pay for what she ordered! I left money on the table and walked to my house since I wasn’t in a mood to drive.

Coupled everywhere. I want to puke.

 

I ignored my mom’s nags and laid on my bed “Jeongyeon is here” I squealed and roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter