Chapter Eight.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Sunday, I wore a nice short dress with a black jelly shoe, I straightened my hair and grabbed the Naruto DVDs, while walking toward the front door chaeyoung stopped me, he was stunned yet jealous and worried over me. I made my way out of our building and walked to the coffee shop. My hands and heart were shaking, I didn’t know how my legs were able to walk. I sat on a table alone, it was around two afternoon, I doze off and started to think about everything that happened in the last few months. Our first meeting and everything was awkward between us.

Lately, he didn’t reply my messages and he was busy with his friends or he was practicing all the time, I don’t recall about how many time I went to his class too fake that I want to see mina but actually I just wanted to see him… the way he smiles and talks. Everything about him is like an art for me.

I ordered some drink since I was hungry and thirsty but he didn’t show up yet… One, two and three hours passed and he still didn’t even call me. I started to feel dizzy so I ordered chicken mushroom and started to eat alone… the stares I was receiving were making me uncomfortable and nervous until finally, my phone rang.

"Momo? Where are you?" my name with his voice sounds like music to my ear I hope he will call me every day.

“I am at the coffee shop, where are you?”

“What?” he yelled I yelped as his screaming voice sounded so scary to me “You are still there? More than four hours passed!”

“I- I was waiting for you” I stuttered.

"I am coming" he hung up and I felt more worried, I couldn’t eat as I felt that the acid got increased in my stomach because of stress. I saw him coming into the restaurant, wearing a nice leather jacket with a white shirt under it and beige pants he looked like a model. He walked toward me and I can see the anger in his eyes, his ears are red too. What made him this mad? Me?

“Are you stupid?” these three words broke my heart into pieces “I didn’t show up! If I didn’t call you would wait for me till night?”

“I- I-“ I stuttered and looked around, many people were staring at us and I felt ashamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter