Chapter Eighteen.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know that y'all sick of my tragic endings but I make both sad and happy endings... I hope you will respect that and take them with an open mind because some endings are fair to be sad or tragic... Thank you for reading - Hiba12.

Burying day…

Everything is revealed…

Sana’s past that was supposed to be a secret was separated in town now. She wanted to erase momo’s disgusting stares from her memory but right now, she is trying to believe that the one in the coffin is chaeyoung.

But he was just standing behind her… No one can see him but all he can see is sana. He looked so handsome, but she couldn’t see his nice and neat figure, he was wearing a white shirt with white pants. Looking as clean as ever.

“Sana” he soft-spoken “Stop crying it’s not healthy for you”

Her tears were falling without her trying, she was standing in the first line, away from everyone.

The gossips they were sharing and spreading can kill her more than she is lifeless now.

“I wish I can touch you and wipe your tears away”

He looked to his right and saw his family and friends… Momo was dejected.

Jeongyeon was standing beside her watching her cry and sob uncontrollably he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. He clenched his jaw trying not to break down in front of everyone.

Chaeyoung’s eyes went back to sana who was blaming herself non stop.

“Raise our kid well sana, ignore everyone… You have my money live well” he leaned in and inhaled her scene “my beautiful wife”

She closed her eyes and let her tears float “I love you chaeyoung”

He smiled and got teary-eyed “I love you too”

Taking a deep breath he looked away “It’s time to leave, goodbye”

Sana watched jimin carrying chaeyoung’s picture frame… She can see him smiling through photos only. His closest friends carried his coffin out of the building while sana followed them in the last line when momo approached her.

“It’s all because of you” she raged “you cheap ”

Jeongyeon had to stop momo from yelling so much, he dragged her away while sana froze in her place…

Sana had to tell everything to the police… She exposed jongin and his partners. As they promised her, they will find them and arrest them but will they in their promises?

After a long day, she went to their supposed to be own house. She sat on the bed and hugged her legs, staring at a picture of them while sobbing. Wishing that she didn’t see him in Hawaii, or even didn’t meet him.

The three funeral days didn’t pass any better. She was accepting the visitors’ condolences as his loyal wife. Ignoring the rude words she overheard were stabbing her but she has to be strong for her and her baby.

 

 

Momo, on the other hand, was lost. She was walking back and forth in her bedroom when mina came in.

“Did you brought one??”

“Yes” she handed momo a pregnancy test, the later rushed to the toilet and came out after few minutes with a pale face. Mina was impatient so she grabbed it and gasped.

“Momo you are pregnant!” she half yelled half whispered, “TELL HIM!”

“WHAT?”

“You heard me! He should take care of his reckless mistake!”

“It was my mistake too!”

“But there is a soul inside of you now! He should know about it!”

Momo sat on the bed and sighed “he won’t accept it”

“I don’t give a , he should know!”

Momo nodded “I will tell him but after I calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter