Chapter Ten.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Momo don’t lose your mind! Jimin is not a good guy!” mina’s throat went dry, she was following momo everywhere trying to convince her but failed.

“I am tired mina!” momo raged at her “jeongyeon is not noticing me! I am sick of following him and trying to make him see that I love him!” she cried “I dream of him and spend my days thinking about him, I don’t want to be like this anymore”

Mina got teary-eyed, seeing her friend hopeless like this she pulled her into a tight hug that momo needed.

Eventually, the two went to their houses… Momo wanted to talk to chaeyoung who was as always in his room, she knocked on the door and walked to him.

“Are you free?”

He closed the book he was reading and smiled at her “of course I am, what’s wrong?”

“Someone asked me out”

“Is he bothering you?” chaeyoung being the protective older friend and cousin he raged.

“No no” momo her lips nervously “that person is jimin”

“WHAT?” chaeyoung yelled, momo was shocked by his rough loud voice!

“And I want to date him”

Chaeyoung lost his mind, he started to walk back and forth in front of her “Are you insane? Do you want me to remind you what he did to you?”

“But he stopped!” momo looked at chayeoung’s eyes “I want to try being with him even for one week”

“I won’t let this happen!”

“This is my life and my decision if he was a bad guy then I will take the result!”

He looked away and frowned “don’t expect me to cheer for you, go and date him and don’t ask for my help if he made you cry”

“FINE!”

She slammed the door behind her and went to her room, she knows that chaeyoung is kind-hearted and he said this because he is mad. She was certain that he will change his mind sooner or later.

She collapsed on her bed and cried her eyes out when she felt her phone vibrating. She grabbed it and wiped her tears so she can see who messaged her. It was jimin.

He sent her a smiley face with ‘how are you?’

Was this a message from above?

Out of nowhere, out of anyone, jimin texted her. She sniffed and sat back on the bed and decided to spend her night texting him, without telling him that she will date him. She couldn’t believe that he was able to make her laugh with his jokes and the memes pictures he sends.

‘This is the start of something new’ she thought… But something was missing. Which is… Love.

 

Morning…

Sana had to fake her sleep till jongin left the room. Getting up was hard and tiring, she went to the shower and the water, she didn’t care if the water was cold or hot, she wanted to wash her sin out but she knows that this will hunt her till the day she dies. She wore the dressing gown and looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed the shaving blade that probably jongin uses. She grabbed it and put it closer to her wrist when jongin’s voice grabbed her to reality. She left it and went to him, he was holding a leather bag. He threw it to her and it fell in front of her.

“Your money” he smirked “you are so beautiful and amazing” he complimented but she was staring down at the bag “some clubs in America are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter