Chapter Fifteen. (Jeongmo)

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

A few days passed since that night… I dream about it every night. I haven’t met him nor mina. No one knows about it. It was hard to hide the pain in my lower region the first day but the pain was eventually gone.

“STOP EATING ICE CREAM!” my mom scolded me. But I rolled my eyes and kept eating the bowl in my hands while watching drama on the TV when the doorbell rang “OPEN THE DOOR!” she yelled from the kitchen, she was eating dinner with my father. I rolled my eyes and got up to open the door. I wanted to slap myself or just ran away.

Yoo jeongyeon.

Wearing a white shirt and black pant with his nice brushed hair, standing in front of me.

While I am wearing a yellow sweater pant with one of chaeyoung’s hoodies. I miss him so I want to smell his scent. It was a bad decision to wear these colors together and oh, my hair was tied up in a messy ponytail. I dropped the spoon and it fell on the ground.

He laughed and picked it up “Hi is momo here?” he joked!

And is this jeongyeon? His eyes were fixed on mine. Does he remember? Why his eyes and stares are so different from before? I can feel softness and sparkles in them.

“Hey” I said awkwardly.

“Are you free? Shall we go out somewhere?”

I widened my eyes “Me? And you?”

He nodded and pointed at my lips “but wash your face there is ice cream on your cheek”

‘SHIIT!’ I screamed in my mind “Just wait for me” I slammed the door in his face and rushed to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I wore blue jeans with black sweater and sneakers.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” my mom nagged.

“I am bored I will walk around” I kissed her and my father’s cheeks and rushed outside the apartment. Jeongyeon was leaning on the wall looking down at his feet.

He smiled “let’s go” he walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

“Oh I forgot to bring my wallet!” I slammed my forehead and he laughed.

“It’s okay I am with you”

Did he just pat my back? He made me walk before him and we stood inside the lift. Every organ in my body was literally shaking.

He has a white BMW X1… Their company became more famous in the last few years so I assume that he is filthy rich now. I opened the passen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter