Chapter Seven.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short update ^_^

Few days passed…

Sana is lying to her parents. ‘I’ve found a job’. She goes everyday from seven to twelve, she is better now, that’s what jongin says. She is gaining so much money, soon they will be able to send her brother to America so he will be able to walk again. He father is always busy with his phone or he is somewhere in town searching for a job.  

The Korean class was boring, but sana had been sleeping in class the whole day. He was sitting beside her and eyeing her the whole time. She was resting her head on the desk when chaeyoung noticed that her shoulders were shaking so he caressed her back sensually “Sana?”

She woke up and looked around “Is it time to go back home?”

“No, you were frowning and shaking are you okay?” she smiled warmly at him and nodded.

“Chaeyoung! Sana!” the teacher yelled “OUT OF CLASS!”

The two rolled their eyes and got up while their classmates giggled. The two went to the field and sana was dozing off.

“Are you okay?” he asked “You’ve been weird lately”

“Hm? I am just worried about my brother” she lied.

“Really? if you have a problem and need help I am here”

She looked at his eyes and yelped, she needed someone by her side, she needed someone to listen to her cries and how she is disgusted with herself. She was about to speak when her phone rang, she looked around afraid that someone might see her as using the phone is not allowed.

“Mom? Why are you crying?” she panicked “My brother is okay?”

“Sana, your father”

“What’s wrong? He is okay?” sana already started to cry.

“He ran away”

“What?”

“He took all our money and ran away” her mom sobbed. Sana quickly run with a confused chaeyoung behind her. She took a taxi and he sat beside her.

“Uh I don’t have money!”

“It’s okay I have” he smiled warmly at her, her hands were shaking but they stopped when he held them, the two smiled at each other as eventually, they arrived.

He mom was sitting in the living room, her eyes were swollen from crying so hard while her brother was sitting in his wheelchair with his head hung down. Sana kneeled in front of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter