Chapter Three.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since tomorrow is Saturday, we decided to spend the day together and have some fun time. But tonight I was staring at his profile on Facebook, a dreamy sighed left my mouth when suddenly mom came into my room and I accidentally pressed the ‘Add Friend’ button. She was nagging about my pants that were in the middle of the room while I was cursing myself mentally. That guilty feeling disappeared as now I was waiting for him to accept my request. One, two and three hours passed and I was still waiting… We have few mutual friends so that was an advantage for me. I hope he will accept me. Eventually, I fell asleep after a long tiring day.

I woke up around ten and started to get ready, I wore jeans and pink hoodie with black jacket and shoes. While chaeyoung wore a blue shirt and beige pants, he looked so handsome. Lucky him. We told mina to bring some of her friends, it was sana’s idea… We met her near the building she lives in we greeted each other and walked to the restaurant we planned to meet in. I was so nervous, what if jeongyeon came with her? What if I did something wrong or stupid in front of him?

Worries were eating me and killing me.

Until she showed up with a guy we didn’t know… And jeongyeon wasn’t with her, I was disappointed, I was looking forward to meeting him but I think I have to wait for more.

“Hey guys this is jongin my friend” she introduced us to the handsome guy with her, he had brown hair and alluring eyes that kept staring at sana. We shook hands with him and sat down.

“Why you didn’t invite someone from your classmates?” sana asked.

“Actually I am only close to jeongyeon but he is busy today”

Damn, hearing his name made me nervous.

“Jongin is my childhood friend but he is in college now”

“What major?” chaeyoung asked.

“Civil engineering” he smiled and looked at us but his eyes kept glancing at sana.

Eventually, we started to chat, especially me and mina, I wanted to be close to her so I can meet him or know more about him.

 

Meanwhile, jongin was talking with sana… Chaeyoung was sitting between them so it was impossible for him to not hear the conversation.

“The club opens at twelve join us” he said and chaeyoung almost chocked in the Pepsi he was drinking “The theme is playboy, it’s interesting for you to see this kind of stuff my cousin owns the club, there are stripping and pole dancing, high-class ones”

Sana kept blinking, unable to speak while jongin was waiting for a verbal reply.

“Jongin, we are still young for these kind of stuff and it’s dangerous for her to go to these kind of places” chaeyoung spoke, sana was taken back, she looked at him and smiled shyly.

“Why? I was sixteen when I lost my ity and I was seventeen when I went to a club… We are in the 21st century”

Chaeyoung smiled “Yeah but it doesn’t mean that we should throw ourselves in destruction like you do”

Jongin was offended! He raised his eyebrow at chaeyoung and ignored his response “Sana-ssi? Do you agree?”

“Yeah, I am still afraid to do these kind of stuff”

He shrugged his shoulders “As you want” he looked at mina and joined her conversation with momo.

“What is he thinking of?” she whispered to chaeyoung “I was about to die from embarrassment”  

“He was hitting on you obviously” he chuckled “such a weird guy”

“Thank you for defending me, I was afraid that he will force me to go”

“No one can force you to do anything sana okay?” he smiled at her and looked back at mina but sana couldn’t keep her eyes off him… It’s madness how a human can fall for someone this fast…

 

We laughed so much today, especially after dahyun joined us and we played Jenga… I lost much time causing everyone to laugh. After the stressful days of school we were able to enjoy our time together. We bid goodbye to them and walked back to compound… As soon as I stepped into the house my phone starting to vibrate because of the notifications. I greeted my parents and told them what we did and showed them the pictures we took until I saw the notification that made me scream next to my father.

“YA!” he yelled at me and I apologized to him.

JEONGYEON ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST!

I rushed to my room and jumped my bed my hands were shaking, I can see his posts, pictures and everything. I didn’t even take off my clothes, I just kept sitting and scrolling through his profile.

He likes anime, especially Naruto. He reads mangas and listens to every kind of music… The only thing that bothered me is how he replies to that girl nayeon and how he chats with her.

I pressed on his name and hesitated to talk to him… I couldn’t find a topic to speak about so I just posted a picture of today’s fun meeting. I tagged mina… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter