Chapter Seventeen. Dead Leaves 3 (Sachaeng)

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hawaii…

Chaeyoung was uncontrollable. The starry night made everything more romantic as he laid her in the back seat. Luckily Geroge’s car had a wide backseat. His lips didn’t leave sana’s as she took off his T-shirt, her hands roamed over his chest back to his waist and back. He kissed her neck down to her collarbone where she moaned. She didn’t have to fake her enjoyment as she was beyond the stars. The two were now completely . Their body, breathes and moans filled the car. He sat down with her straddling on his lap. The two felt like one. They were connected emotionally and physically. She was moving her hips while staring at his eyes. She felt amazing… The two shared a hot happy night. Unforgettable one.

 

Morning came and he was driving to the airport with his hand in hers.

“I am so nervous”

“Don’t be” he kissed her hand and looked at her “we will meet George and leave to seoul”

“What if jongin-“

Chaeyoung frowned upon hearing his name and looked at her “I am with you, don’t care about anyone or anything! Okay?” he smiled at her pouting face “by the way, are you ready to be my wife?”

“WHAT?” she yelled and he chuckled.

“We will settle down early and young, do you mind it?”

“Not at all”

She leaned in and kissed his neck as he drove off to the airport.

George was waiting for him, he took his car and handed them their tickets.

“No I am not crying!” he whined as he wiped his eyes… He has blue eyes, it’s obvious when he cries. Chaeyoung hugged him tight and patted his back.

“Visit me in Korea, okay?”

“Go!” he pushed his best friend away and watched them leave with the crowd.

But, not only George was watching them, jongin from afar was staring at them coldly.

“Sir, they left!” his bodyguard panicked.

“I know” jongin smirked “I want them to live in heaven for a while then destroy them, now let’s go to the club”

 

The flight was long but the couple were busy chatting and even cuddling. He stared at her sleeping figure and covered her. He touched his heart and sighed.

“Why I am feeling nervous?” he said under his breath and looked at the dark sky “why I am feeling weird?”

As if chaeyoung knew… That the end is near.

 

They arrived at Seoul, she went to the hotel where he mother and brother are staying at while chaeyoung went to momo’s house. To not scare them he didn’t use his keys and he rang the bell.

Momo opened the door and her scream woke her father from his long nap. She hugged chaeyoung tightly that her feet didn’t reach the floor.

“Ya you might broke my ribs!” he joked as he pulled away “why are you crying?”

“I don’t know these days I get emotional easily now come in” she looked behind him “where is your bag?”

“I will tell you later” he her head and walked to his mom. Same as momo, she sobbed as soon as she saw him. After hugging and talking he decided to tell them his decision.

“So while I was on a vacation in Hawaii I met sana my old friend” he muted a bit “and she was in a trouble and I helped her”

“So?” momo cut him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter