Chapter Twelve. Dead Leaves 1 (Sachaeng)

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The United States of America… Hawaii – Midnight. Four Seasons Resort, floor 10, suite 1032.

“DUDE! Can you stop dragging me with you!” chaeyoung whined, it’s amazing how he was able to learn English in short time. He is now fluent in his third year at university.

“Man! Just follow me! I will give you the best gift ever!” George, his white blonde friend said pushing him into the bedroom. The two became close since they first met and now they are close friends.

Chaeyoung went to the window and looked at the beautiful sight of the beautiful city in front of him.

“It’s your birthday! You are twenty-three now and you are !!” George said patting his friend’s back “The gift is on its way” he winked.

“What do you mean?” chaeyoung was curious, he eyed him and smiled.

“Jennifer!” George looked away and smiled widely.

“Who is she?” chaeyoung was confused and clueless…

“A stripper and you can use her as a ”

“Use her” chanyeong frowned as he heard the term his friend used.

“Man! She is a goddess! And expensive haha” he took a deep breath “she can make you just by looking at her”

Chaeyoung made a disgusted face and looked away but something inside of him was excited and aroused “Her lips when she kisses or gives you a ! DAMN!” he continued to describe her but got stopped by chaeyoung.

“Okay enough dude!”

“You are now right?” George winked “we will have a , I am sure you have a nice I always check you out”

“Eyew man!”

“Your first night will be crazy! Trust me!”

Chaeyoung wanted to get into the debate with George when few knocks on the door cut him off, ‘she is here’ he blew air from his mouth, this will be the first wild adventure he would ever do. He is nervous and excited. He heard her giggles and turned around.

He wished this was a dream.

He wished that what he saw was wrong.

But no… this is real. Sana, standing in front of him wearing a white mini dress that finishes few inches after her private part, it was tight with the slashes down each side, opening the dress up for the y tease.

Her eyes were focused on his while George was checking her out with his lustful and needy eyes.

“You look alluring!” he complimented when chaeyoung was back to his sense. He quickly grabbed his wallet and took out 500$.

“Take them and leave!” he said to his friend “Find another girl or go somewhere I don’t care”

“You want to her alone?” George smirked and took the money but chaeyoung already pushed him out of the room and locked the door.

“Chaeyoung” sana said softly but he gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter