Chapter Five.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting on the bed, biting my lower lip I was holding my phone and staring at my chat with jeongyeon.

Hi, jeongyeon today was so fun but I am curious about your ringtone, what is it?

Hi. It’s Naruto ost.

 

“What with this lame and cold answer” I said under my breath…

This is was not the first time I get this cold reply from him… I scrolled down and started to read our conversations.

Today the match was awesome!

I remember how excited I was that day and how happy I was because they won against the most famous basketball team in town. But I didn’t get any reply… His coldness is making me angry but I am liking him more and more every day.

The Christmas holiday started from today, we decided to meet at the basketball yard in our compound… I was wearing a sweater and two jackets the weather was so cold but no, we want to hang out!

I sat with sana and chaeyoung on the bench in front of the basketball yard.

“I am freezing!” sana whined.

Chaeyoung didn’t hesitate to take off his gloves “I am okay” he said handing them to her, I smiled when I saw the way sana was looking at him but he was so stupid. He just looked away “Oh it’s jeongyeon and his friends”

Amazing! My heart throbbed upon hearing his name! I stared at him and smiled, he was practicing as always…

“Isn’t he cold?” I said and they looked at me in shock “He is wearing a short and sleeveless t-shirt!” I stated and chaeyoung ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter