Chapter Twenty.

Through the years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

I was leaving the school I work at. I was walking with kids greeting me and bowing to me. I teach grade five and six. I love them so much and they love me back I am certain. I stopped walking when I saw jeongyeon in front of me leaning on his car, he smiled dryly at me and opened the door for me.

“What are you doing here?”

“We need to talk and where is chaeyoung?”

“In the kindergarten, I will go and bring him”

The kindergarten is just next to the school, jeongyeon insisted on driving me there and we arrived after two or three minutes.

Jeongyeon flashed a big smile at chaeyoung who is sleeping in momo’s arms…

‘This is my child’ he thought while driving.

He drove us to my house and followed me in, I placed chaeyoung in my bed and went back to jeongyeon who was staring at baby chaeyoung’s picture.

“What’s wrong jeongyeon? You look mad and serious”

“Why you didn’t tell me?”

“About?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“That chaeyoung is my child”

My tensed shoulders loosened and widened my eyes at him.

“Mina told me”

I cursed her under my breath but he heard me.

“If she didn’t tell me you would have kept it as a secret?” he raged at me. I rushed to chaeyoung as he woke up from his deep sleep.

“If I told you what could’ve happened huh?”

“I could’ve at least stayed by your side or found a solution!” he sighed “and now it’s time for me to do something”

I hugged chaeyoung tightly and stepped back “what you will do? I won’t let you take him from me”

My tears fell on my cheeks as I imagined my life without my own son.

“What do you mean?” he was confused “do you think I will take him from you easily?”

“Then what?”

“I will put him under the yoo family name he is my son after all” he looked at him with soft eyes then looked at me “and I will marry you”

“Ehhh?”

I am not dreaming right? My crush… The person I loved form almost five years is proposing to me?

But he doesn’t look so happy or pleased about it he stepped closer and caressed chaeyoung’s hair and cheek “I already told my parents about him and you”

“What? And you didn’t want for my decision?”

“You will say no?”

He has a point I looked away and bit my lower lip.

“Let’s wait for you parents to come back then you will move into the mansion, I will but a room for chaeyoung you just need to prepare your stuff and his outfit, I will buy him a new set of equipment”

“Is there anything you want mister jeongyeon?” I said sarcastically, I didn’t like his way of speaking and order as if I am one of his employees.

“The wife of the yoo family inheritor shouldn’t be employed so you need to quit your two jobs”

“WHAT?” I yelled and left chaeyoung at his carped “I am sorry but my job is the only way for me to prove myself in this society it’s not only for money I have friends and I love my students and job!”

I yelped as I looked at his eyes he was staring at my lovingly and softly “It’s great seeing you mature like this momo I am proud of you”

“Proud… of me?”

“Anyway call me when your parents come back so I can talk to them and take my responsibility as an adult man” he looked at chaeyoung and smiled “goodbye my son”

I watched him walk toward the door… After all these years… I will marry the amazing yoo jeongyeon?

 

 

Meanwhile…

Sana was sitting on her bed… The bed she and chaeyoung spent sleepless night in. She looked at her left and smile, her beautiful daughter sleeping deeply in her crib… Her big bedroom was suffocating her she is planning to open a fashion shop. She always liked drawing, just like chaeyoung. She looked at her notebook and saw the dresses she designed along with him. They were planning to open it together after their marriage but God decided to take him early, maybe he is cleaner than the world and the people. She wanted to stay optimistic for her family, daughter… And herself.

 

 

 

Few days passed…

Jeongyeon visits me daily.

He plays w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter