The Handsome Devil

Fake Love

{Kindly take note that most scenes will be from Hana's POV unless stated otherwise. Btw when the sentences are Italic, those are the characters' inner thoughts or because of some sort of reason. ENJOY!}

 

Well, there I was, walking alone in a country I knew nothing about, looking all clueless, in a super awkward uniform, finding my way through the halls of a foreign building. 

 

It's exactly how I imagined it to be! 

 

Dull  hallways.

 

Dim lightings.

 

Thousands of drab-looking lockers.

 

Plain white walls.

 

And,

 

You'll find the classes when you make your way pass the few corners of the hundred of hallways.

 

 

I see a lot of these in high school Korean dramas!

 

 

I looked at my watch and realised it's just 7.00 am which totally means I came a little too early because school does not start until 7.30 am.

 

 

Back in the US, there was no such things as uniforms so yeah, that felt like kindergarten all over.

 

 

As I was busy spotting which freakin hell was my locker through the rather quiet and creepy hall, as there were very little people that were present at that moment, I saw a very faint figure of a girl standing at one of the lockers.

 

 

She was frantically going through the stuffs in her locker and she looked a little edgy.

 

 

This girl seems normal. Maybe she can help me.

 

 

Mind to tell you that other people there looked a little creepy. Dont blame me for saying so,  I was  new.

 

 

She was about my height, brunette and she has a very beautiful side profile. Her eyes were very round and poppin. She's a little shorter than I was. I reckoned she's around my age. 

 

 

I made my move to her.

 

 

Just how do I start this?! 

 

 

"Uhmm hi there. Is there anything I can help you with?" I glanced into her locker from the back.

 

 

! My Korean sounds so pathetic!

 

 

"Ohh hey, omg I'm sorry I didnt realise you were standing here. Well, I'm not sure if you could help though because I lost something very important and I cant seem to find it" she grinned awkwardly.

 

 

She seemed very restless so I wanted to help her out.

 

 

"I can help you find it if you would let me. What are you looking for?" 

 

 

"Thank you so much. It's actually a light blue coloured hair clip. You see, it matches my outfit really well today and that's why I desperately need it" she sniveled.

 

 

What in the world? She was panicking about a hair pin? 

 

 

This girl gotta be kidding me. 

 

 

"Ohh okay. I'll help you find it" 

 

 

We are both looking for her hair pin. The 'brunette girl' was still scavanging anxiously through her locker and I was trying to find my way to that damn clip too!

 

 

Only God knows just where the hell she might have dropped.

 

 

Then, I saw a shiny, glistening thingy on the floor. I walked over and when I wanted to pick it up I saw a pair of black Vans standing straight infront of me.

 

 

I tilted my head up slightly and through God's grace, I found the most beautiful pair of eyes, the most perfect nose, the most luscious pink lips infront of me.

 

 

There he was standing, the ever gorgeous, lofty angel-like human.

 

 

I'm positive he's some sort of a fallen angel. I dont care which one!

 

 

He had this silky jet-black hair and the iest scar I had ever seen in my entire existence on his left cheek. I quickly picked up the pin, footing still infront of him.

 

 

OH MY GOD! Am I dead already or is this one of those dreams where you meet the soulmate you're gonna get married to?!

 

 

I was literally mesmerised by his perfect features. Completely fazed.

 

 

"Umm hello?" he snapped his pretty slender fingers infront of me.

 

 

Only then I was seized back to reality. I pinched myself a little to make sure I wasnt transported to an alternate universe or something parallel.

 

 

If this was a dream I swear to Heavens I dont wanna wake up!

 

 

Ever!

 

 

"Excuse me" he said coldly and shoved me over.

 

 

BAM! The surly attitude tainted his flawless features for a second there.

 

 

But still so alluring!

 

 

"Ohh okay sorry" I flinched a little and moved away.

 

 

His tone stinged but hey! Maybe he's having a rough day. 

 

 

But then it's just 7.15 am and the day had just started lol what could have been so bad?

 

 

"Jeon Jungah I need your earphones" he said to the 'brunette girl'.

 

 

Ohh her name is Jeon Jungah. 

 

 

"Wtf oppa use your own earphones geez" she bawled.

 

 

"Ohh cmon Jungah quit wasting my time. You're my little sister and you're gonna give it to me when your big brother tell you to okay?" he scowled.

 

 

"For fck's sake I will not give it to you? Which part of that did you not understand?" Jungah shouted again.

 

 

I am starting to get annoyed with having to hear them bickering over something so petty in public. 

 

People are looking gosh.

 

 

These 2 humans got serious social issues I tell ya. 

 

 

"Hey Jungah, you can use my earphones instead. I can lent it to you no big deal. I brought extras for situations like this hehe" 

 

 

What the hell did I just say?

 

 

"Thank you. See! At least your friend here is polite and is born in this world with some sense" he turned his gaze to me and snatched the earphones from Jungah.

 

 

"Sorry I acted a little rude earlier. I lost my earphones so I'm a little disturbed. Who are you again? I have never seen you around" he continued, his eyes wandering, studying me from head to toe.

 

 

His eyes were so bright and clear. But somehow, I saw obscured glimpses of malevolence and darkness.

 

 

Intriguingly transparent. 

 

 

I better be careful to not lost my way in that captivating, sinful eyes.

 

 

"Thanks uhhh umm-" Jungah stuttered.

 

 

"Hana. I'm Yoon Hana. I'm new here" 

 

 

"Yeah right. Sure" he scoffed and walked away.

 

 

His gestures got me glued to where I was standing.

 

 

What the actual hell?! He asked me who I was and then walked away?! Did he just blatantly 'Sure' me?! That boy is really getting on my nerves. At first, he was nice now he's being rude. What the hell?

 

 

Told you I saw faint gleams of evil.

 

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

 

"Dont mind him, he's a total jerk. I'm Jeon Jungah" she offered her hand.

 

 

"I'm Hana" 

 

 

"Who was that?

 

 

"Ohh that's my annoying blood-related sibling, Jungkook. Sorry, I gotta say that because every girl here thinks that he's their oppa lol. He acts like an idiot all the time, dont fret. Just stay away and you'll be fine haha" Jungah said cheerfully.

 

 

I just chuckled.

 

 

"Can you help me find my class and locker?"

 

"Yeah sure sure since you helped me already" Jungah shrugged.

 

 

I finally found my locker and managed to find my way to all my classes with Jungah's help. It turned out that we're actually classmates and we shared the same schedule.

 

 

Jungah was a very bubbly girl and her actions were always so jovial like. Being around positive people makes you feel good.

 

 

I wondered how someone can be so excited all the time lol. Well she was definitely different from her brother. He was undeniably hot though but what's with the ty attitude?Pfttt. 

 

 

But then again, I've never seen anyone so attractive in a school uniform. 

 

 

He's definitely a 10/10, full course meal!

 

 

School ended well. My first day wasnt so bad and having Jungah by my side? I couldnt be more grateful. 

 

She's a little weird but hey! Everyone has a weird side right?

 

 

I walked pass the cafetaria and see Jeon Jungkook at the corner of the basketball court, opposite the cafe with a group of boys. 

 

 

I could not see their faces as the day got a little too sunny and I was not up to make any effort to squirm my eyes and find out how they looked like.

 

 

Our eyes met and I turn away.

 

 

Mine and Jungkook's of course.

 

 

Somehow, I felt a little churn in my tummy.

 

 

I wish I know why.

 

 

I made my way to the school gate happily, with blooming, fuzzy feelings and warmness in my chest until I felt an arm grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a dark alley.

 

 

Someone pinned on the wall and my eyes couldnt catch a thing. My vision became quite blurry because of the harsh impact against my back. 

 

 

I wanted to scream but my mouth was covered by a hand of someone I did not recognise.

 

 

"You've been a bad girl on the first day of school, Hana. Better to keep in mind not to roll your eyes on me again or I'll punish you real badly" a man whispered in my right ear.

 

 

He planted a soft kiss there, I felt chills running through my bones, cold sweats dripping slowly. I was terrified on the reality of what's going to become of me.

 

 

After a while, he released his grip off me and walked away into the light. I was stunned when I saw who it actually was. I cant believe he actually saw I rolled my eyes on him when he left. It was the handsome devil.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeon Jungkook.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Ayyeeee that was the first chapter of the story. 

 

Did you like it? Are you anticipating on what's gonna happen between them? What kind of person Jeon Jungkook actually is?

 

Do you have any suggestions on how you want the story to be? Do comment down below. I appreciate the time and support you have given. I'm sorry if it was a little crappy.

 

Please dont hate me! I'l try to write better next time! Thanks again. 

 

Love, Juvy ❤