Horrified

Fake Love

It has been 3 weeks since the last time Jungkook ever talk to me or even say a word. On that note, today marked my 1st month stay in South Korea.

 

I dont know what got to him seriously. Before he would just tease me, do cheeky things and even tried to 'kill me' on the phone. I should be grateful and happy he is finally leaving me alone but somehow- 

 

why does my heart yearns to hear his voice in my ear like he always did

 

and

 

his mouth to utter my name or worse, the word 'kitten' to me?

 

He didnt comment on my photos or instastory anymore lol and he didnt even like them. I know he still follows me and watches my stories but why is it there is part of me dying to have him say something even just through social media? A very short sign showing that I, somehow still is part of his life. Like even just a full stop would satisfy all my curiousness.

 

Why do I have to feel all this?

 

Yesterday was the worst. It was Tuesday. In the morning I went to school like I always do and was greeted with the most horrifying scene infront of my very eyes.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Soo jung-ah you look so good today I just feel like kissing you all day. Would you let me do that baby?" Jungkook whispered to Soo Jung, the vice-captain of the cheerleading team and Hyemi's assistant. 

 

He pinned that girl on the locker on one hand, intensely staring her in the eyes and - wait!

 

Thats my locker!

 

He was caressing her right arm, from her shoulder then down to her hand and her fingers, finally intertwining their hands together. He burried his neck on hers.

 

Oh My God! What kind of a horrible nightmare is this

 

I felt daggers piercing thru my heart and anger fummed inside me! Wait! Is this what you call - 

 

Jealousy?!

 

This devil. He just wont stop will he? I thought it was just Hyemi. Last week it was Seulgi and Yuri! The week before that were Lina, Se young and Rawon. Like just how much more girls do you need to satisfy your beastly lust and teasings?!

 

Well I dont know what he actually did with them but there were rumors all over. I've only seen him with Hyemi and now it's Hyemi's pathetic sidekick. So this is what he always do.

 

They just let him do whatever he likes. These girls are just too desperate or obnoxiously stupid?

 

It felt so fcking awkward and I really dont know whether they noticed that I've been standing here like an idiot.

 

Just how do I ask these people to fck off?!

 

Just then, Jungah ran to me and looked at me with an annoyed face then she looked at her brother.

 

"Jeon freakin Jungkook! Can you just move the fck away from my bestfriend's locker?!" Jungah shouted.

 

"Ohh hey sis. What did you say I was a little occupied" he chuckled and continued sniffing ' 2.0's hair.

 

" please, I said fck off from Hana's locker " Jungah clenched her fist.

 

"Wow okay okay fine. Geez. Someone's on her period lol. And who's Hana btw? Well whatever. See you after school shortie" Jungkook grabbed Soo Jung's hand and walked away.

 

"Who's Hana?! I'm gonna fcking kill that " Jungah tried to run and hit him.

 

I held her back with tremendous force fuhhh.

 

This kid got one hell of a strength.

 

"It's okay Jeongie just leave it. I'm fine" I smile weakly.

 

"Then why do you look so sad?" Jungah grabbed my hand and it softly. 

 

"I guess I'm just on my period on something" I chuckled.

 

"Ohh alright. Lets go to class now and I'll treat you for a delicious bang and banana uyu (bread and banana milk)" Jungah said brightly.

 

"You're the best Jungah" I tried to fake a smile and followed her steps.

 

My heart was crushed and falling to pieces on the floor. He said "Who's Hana" just so fckin easily. That jerk.

 

I fcking hate him.

 

The night of the same day, Jay oppa took me to a night club he always go to because I forced him to bring me along. Why? Because I needed distractions. Lots of em. Distractions from that stupid freak, Jeon Jungkook!

 

I know its illegal because I'm underaged but I dont fckin care! I needed that. My heart was hurting so much.

 

(Only go to clubs when you're legal to do so kids. That applies the same to smoking and drinking! Try to avoid inappropriate elements at all cost! - authornim)

 

I was wearing a black short skirt and denim jacket with a pair of boots. I dont wanna wear anything too revealing cause I'm still just 17. I tied my hair in a high ponytail.

 

I got into the club with Jay oppa and went to his friends. He introduced me to them as Jessica and they all treated me well. They were known as GOT7 and they're the ones thats gonna debut with Jackson.

 

Lol it should've been Hana but whatever.

 

"You have a very pretty sister" Yugyeom said to Jay oppa.

 

"Lol are you blind, duhh she's my sister that's why she's as gorgeous as me" Jay oppa laughed.

 

"Haha very funny" JB sarcastically laughed.

 

I just smiled at their interactions.

 

"Bam Bam and Mark aint gonna be here. They got some stuffs to be done back in the studio" Youngjae said while drinking his uhh -uhmm? I dont know what he was drinking.

 

"Right. They told us about it" Jinyoung smiled.

 

Gosh he's so cute!

 

Then he turned to me.

 

"Jessy. Can I call you Jessy? Can I get you a drink or something?" Jinyoung asked.

 

"Sure. You can call me Jessy. And no no, I cant drink hehe" I smiled shyly.

 

"Hahaha no I know you cant. What I meant was do you want cola or soda, juice, anything?" Jinyoung said while brushing away my hair that was covering the side of my face to the back of my ear.

 

! What is he doing?!

 

I blushed slightly due to what he did.

 

"Ohh well cola would do" I said softly.

 

"Okay. Just a second" Jinyoung went away.

 

"Wow looks like someone is being extra considerative today" Jackson laughed.

 

"Stop it. You know he loves to look out for people" Youngjae said.

 

"But then I've never really seen him looking out for girls" JB smirked and raised an eyebrow.

 

Jinyoung returned with my drink and we all talked about random stuffs. Jackson said they were trying to behave a little since I'm around lol.

 

About an hour passed and I was having a great time. My mind was obviously off Jungkook and Jinyoung oppa was telling me all sorts of jokes and stories that made me laugh so much. He was really nice to be around. Everything went well until my eyes caught a very familiar figure.

 

Jeon Jungkook.

 

Ohh and plastic witch, Hyemi.

 

What the fck is he doing here?!

 

They just came and ordered their drinks. I excused myself and went closer to them to make sure I wasnt being delusional. I hid behind a wall that was obviously in their blind spot. 

 

Just what the hell am I fckin doing?

 

But I was freakin hell curious. Jungkook was sitting on a stool and Hyemi was standing in between his legs, wrapping her arms around his neck acting all flirty and disgusting. Jungkook was laughing so much it annoyed me a little. 

 

Does he really like being around the witch so much?!

 

Later, there were already on the dance floor grinding on each other. Hyemi took Jungkook's hands guiding 'em all over her body and it appeared that Jungkook was obviously enjoying it.

 

What the actual hell? Why would he wanna be around someone so cheap? I just dont get it!

 

Blood was rushing inside of me and my body was totall heating up. I felt like going  to them, punching both of them in the face. I dont know why but I just wanted to do that badly.

 

Angry?

 

Jealous?

 

Crazy?

 

I dont fcking care anymore, I need to get the hell out of this place. When I was about to leave, I took a look at them one last time and saw the most hideous scene. Jungkook was kissing Hyemi so passionately. Out of lust or real love I dont fcking know. Then,

 

I felt a warm tear flowing dwon my cheek. I touched my face.

 

What? Did I just cry? Why the fck am I shedding tears? 

 

"Hana, where were you?! You got me worried sick!" Jay oppa suddenly spun me around.

 

Without saying anything, I just hugged him.

 

"Oppa, can we go home?"

 

"Hey baby, are you okay?Did anything happen? Jay oppa caressed my hair.

 

"No. I just feel a little sick that's all"

 

"Alright then. I'll drive you home" he took my hand and we walked to the car.

 

"How about your friends? Shouldnt we tell them we're leaving?"

 

"No it's okay. I texted them we're leaving" Jay oppa drove away.

 

*End of flashback*

 

Today is a brand new day. I have decided to not think or give a fck about Jungkook anymore. I dont know why he affected me so much these days. He was never part of my life and never will. 

 

"Hana-yaaaa. I'm hungry. Can we go to the cafe?" Jungah whined.

 

"Babe, I got work to do" 

 

"Ohh cmon it's lunch time! You're becoming more like Sora geez" Jungah pouts.

 

"Ahem. I heard that" Sora scoffs.

 

"See, you hurt So already Jeongie" I frown.

 

" please, I dont get butthurt on stupid remarks so can we go grab lunch now I'm hungry too actually" Sora walks to us.

 

"Ahaha alright you food monsters let's go"

 

We walk to the cafe and

 

! Jungkook and Hyemi.

 

Why God why?!

 

"Jungah can you please buy me the usuals? I'll wait at the rooftop. Thanks bye" I walk away.

 

I just wanna avoid that jerk. So badly.

 

I waited for about 5 minutes then Jungah and Sora arrive with our foods.

 

"Han, I wanna ask you something. Is it just me or you're actually avoiding my brother?" Jungah asked.

 

"I kinda noticed that too" Sora added.

 

"What? No. What are you guys talking about? Why would I avoid him?"

 

"I dont know. You guys havent been talking. And somehow I think you walked away from the cafe when you saw Jungkook? Am I wrong?" Jungah asked. (cues BTS 'Am I wrong' ahahahahah lol sorry - authornim)

 

"Dont be ridiculous Jeongie. We were never that close anyways. We dont know anything about each other. It's even impossible to say that we're friends so why would I avoid him?"

 

"Ohh okay then" Jungah smiles.

 

 

 


Jungah's POV

 

I know something's going on between these two. It's true that they're not close but it's really obvious they're not okay with each other.

 

And it's not just Hana. Jungkook too. He has been acting a little strange. I noticed that whenever Hana's around, he'll act extra cheap with any girl. It's like he's trying to show Hana something. I can sense his bad intentions.

 

He's my brother after all.

 

No matter what's going on between them. I'm gonna find out.

 

"Okay class. I have a task for you to do over the one week holiday. Pair up and I'll assign you the tasks" Ms Han explained.

 

I am taken back from my thoughts to this rachet classroom. Ms Han wanted us to get a partner for this homework. Right.

 

"Yoon Hana. Pair u-" 

 

"Yeah sure" Hana replied.

 

"Well that was fast" I laugh.

 

"Besties duhh" she smiles.

 

Her smile seemed weak though. Like something's in her mind and it keeps on bothering her.

 

Wont you tell me what's wrong girl? We're bestfriends after all *sighs*

 

"So, we'll do it at my place starting on next Monday okay?" 

 

"Okay. Wait what your house?! Uhmm can we do it at mine instead?" Hana begged.

 

Weird. Usually she's okay about it. Something is definitely wrong.

 

"Girl, you know I dont have a ride to go to your place. Besides, if you pick me up at my place to go to yours that would be redundant and stupid right?"

 

"Yeah. O-okay. Will Jungkook be home over the holidays?" Hana flinched.

 

BINGO! She IS trying to avoid Jungkook!

 

"No I guess. Because he mentioned something about staying with Bangtan" 

 

Sorry baby, I had to lie.

 

"Ohh okay" she said sounding relieved.

 

"Why did you ask?" 

 

"Nothing. Just curious" Hana smiles.

 


This calls for an asap Phantom meeting. 

 

Without Hana.

 

The girls gotta know what's going on.

 

 

 


Hana's POV

 

I'm so relieved that handsome devil will not be around during the holidays. So, I dont have to run away from him, just enjoy and finish the damn project.

 

I cant wait to be with Jungah during the holidays. We always do fun things at her house. Well that was when my relationship with Jungkook wasnt awkward and when he wasnt around.

 

I tried my best to not think about him these few days but I always ended up asking myself about why I feel so hurt whenever I see her with Hyemi or any other girl and why did I cry that night.

 

Did I really cry or something got into my eye?

 

I dont have the answers to those questions and I have no one to go to. Just what should I do? I cant possibly tell Jungah about her own brother. How do I get him off my mind? Sometimes I just feel like running to him and ask why is he making me feel this way?

 

Do I actually have feelings for him?

 

Ohh btw. Did I tell you I've been texting Jinyoung oppa and Yoongi oppa a lot? I dont know how that happened but they're both nice. It's like I have 2 more big brothers. But somehow even having them around couldnt make me stop thinking about that freaking Jeon Jungkook!

 

It's already Saturday and I'll be seeing Jungah in a few days. I just hope I will never run into Jungkook. Ever.

 

Please!

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

I'm sorry if you didnt like it but that is all I have for now. I'll try to update more and write better later! I still have so much in store it's just that sometimes it's quite difficult due to time constraint.

 

I'm sorry too for being away for so long! I was a little busy and recently I got so immersed in BTS Superstar game ahahaha. Does any one of you play too? Leave your id down below huhu!

 

Thank you so so much for your time, love and support! Dont forget to vote, subscribe and comment! I appreciate your suggestions and feedbacks.

 

And lastly, I wrote the next chapter halfway already and I'll publish it soon! I just wanna know if anyone wants a Jackson POV. Do tell me if you want one below! Thanks again for everything!

 

Love, Juvy ❤