New family

Fake Love

I am walking to the Crystal Park around Jungah's house because Phantom wants to meet me there.

 

Yesterday I had so much fun with Jay oppa. We did so many things together. After we went for lunch, we played bowling then did lots of shopping! All on him of course lol. We had dinner and he sent me home around 8.30 pm. 

 

My thoughts is disturbed when I heard someone calling my name. It was Rhea unnie's voice. I ran to where they are.

 

"Where's Jungah?"

 

"Duhh that kid and her hair issue. It's never-ending" Sora rolls her eyes.

 

We just laugh.

 

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late!" Jungah rans towards us and is panting hard.

 

"Sokay Jungah. You are never the one to arrive on time" Becca unnie laughs.

 

Jungah pouted and sticks out her tongue.

 

Lol this kid so childish.

 

"So, Hana? You ready for the game?" Roxy unnie smiles.

 

"Born ready!" I shout.

 

"Ahahaha right. Okay let's go" Becca unnie laughs.

 

We get into our cars and they lead me to a small building just few blocks away from Jungah's house. 

 

The building looks really good. There's a small garden outside and a shaded place for people to just chill and relax.

 

Nice

 

We got in and I found myself in a hallway. There is a counter and a space like you have in the living room. I can see there are several doors infront of me. The girls guided me to the room at the corner of the hall and when I got in I was shooketh as hell.

 

"What the hell?" I screamed.

 

"Welcome to our secret crib, Hana" Sora pulls me in further as I freeze at the door.

 

"What studio is this? Who's studio? I mean what's going on?!" I am so confused.

 

"Well this is ours. Namjoon's parents built this with Jungah's parents. It's for us to practice and stuffs. The studio on the other side is Bangtan's. They have a bigger one as they actually do perform things profesionnally and publicly" Becca unnie sits down at a on bean bag while explaining.

 

"While us, we like to keep things small scale and private as we tend to focus more on different things. Like me, I'm more into sports. Becca with her council and president thing. Rhea with her music classes. Sora with her science projects lol and finally Jungah with her fashion thing" Roxy unnie continues.

 

I forgot to mention that Roxy is the volleyball captain while Becca is the President of the entire school, Rhea the elite school vocalist and leader of the choir team, Sora the president of the Interschool Science Association and Jungah the vice president of the school's Arts and Designs Club. 

 

Wow girl power! 

 

"What do you mean by keeping things small scale?"

 

"Well, we sing and dance just like Bangtan" Jungah said with a straight face.

 

"WHAT?!" I literally screamed.

 

"Well that's a bigger reaction than I thought haha" Roxy unnie runs her hand thru her hair.

 

"Calm down, Hana. We're not as famous as Bangtan but yeah we made our own little platform online and outside" Sora lies down on the floor.

 

"We record videos wearing dark face masks. We cover various routines and make our own ones  too. We post it online and perform outside sometimes. Still in face masks haha. We sing but we never show our faces. Like those lyrics videos on youtube lol" Jungah suddenly hugs me from behind.

 

"The entire school knows about it but not people outside the school grounds" Rhea unnie smiles.

 

"So do you think you got what it takes?" Becca smirks.

 

"Well maybe. I do some dancing but singing? Not really. I think I sound like a toad hehe" I play with my fingers.

 

"It's okay we'll just see first" Roxy unnie claps her hands in excitement.

 

I decided to wow them with something I know first. Dancing of course! Maybe show them just a little? I have never actually performed infront of anyone so I'm practically losing my right now!

 

I'm gonna show them the routine I've been working on! You can do this Hana!

 

*cues music* (whatever the readers want lol you guys are Hana after all?)

 

I danced to my heart's content without looking at them. This is what usually happens when I'm into the mood. Dancing makes me feel amazing!

 

When I'm done they are all clapping for me. I just smile like a sheep lol.

 

"Wow Hana! YOU ARE AMAZING!" Jungah hugs me.

 

"Thanks girl" I hug her back.

 

"Well that one's an A+. You're even better than us" Becca unnie grins.

 

The others just nod in agreement.

 

"Moving on to the next one muahahahaha!" Rhea laughs.

 

"Take it from here Rhea. You're the expert!" Becca unnie said.

 

"Well Hana, just sing anything you're comfortable with" Rhea pats my shoulder.

 

"Right. May I use this piano?" 

 

"Of course" Roxy nods.

 

Fuhh. Okay you're gonna nail this Hana! 

 

I wanted to sing 'A Thousand Miles' by Vanessa Carlton. That song means a lot to me and is close to my heart. I'm sure I can do well with that.

 

I'll tell you why later.

 

I started singing and they were just looking at me. Sora didnt even blinked ahahaha. I ended the song with few extra notes on the piano and turn to them.

 

"So?" I frown.

 

"WOW! THAT WAS SO GOOD" Rhea runs towards me and made me fall on the floor.

 

The others just laugh, practically rolling on the ground.

 

"Welcome to the team Hana!" Roxy unnie shouted.

 

"But Becca unnie didnt say anything yet" Sora laughs.

 

"Forget it I know she'll say yes" Roxy unnie smirks.

 

"So Hana, you're gonna be one of the supporting vocals alongside Sora and Jungah" Becca smiles brightly.

 

Then I heard a ping on my phone.

 

*1 new notification*

 

I open it and see-

 

*Jeongie 💕 added you in Phantom 🎶*

 

"And I've added her in the group!!" Jungah jumps around excitedly.

 

I just shake my head and smile.

 

Yay I made it!

 

The girls explained about everything they've done and what they've been doing. Then we just talked about random things, had some snacks and tried to have a good time together. I'm so happy and grateful to be part of them. 

 

My new small family.

 

We separated our own ways around 6pm and I dropped Jungah at her house.

 

"Han! Come in first! Mom made puddings!" Jungah tries to pull me out of the car.

 

"It's okay Jeong it's so late already"

 

"Just for a while cmon man" she begs.

 

"Ahahah alright"

 

We went inside her house and walks to the kitchen. I see her mom.

 

And Jungkook.

 

They are eating at the table near the kitchen counter. I greeted Mrs. Jeon and she happily served me the pudding.

 

I sat infront of Jungkook. Surprisingly, Jungkook didnt even look at me. He only did when I first arrived. He didnt even try to tease me in secret like he always do. Shocking.

 

Odd. Maybe he's bored of teasing me.

 

But he just called 2 days ago. Did anything happened? Is he sick? Ohh wait. Is he mad about yesterday?! I'm just too afraid to ask anything and I cant too.

 

Why? Because I'm just a nobody after all.

 

But why do I seemed to be hurt by his actions. I feel a little pain inside of me when he didnt even bother to say anything or look at me. Like I'm desperate for his attention.

 

 

What is this feeling?

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

What's wrong with JK? Is he mad? Upset? Who knows?

 

What we know is that Hana is upset too because of him!

 

Keep on reading and supporting to know more.

 

Subscribe, vote and comment! I appreciate every love and suggestion given.

 

Love, Juvy❤