Hospital

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae held onto Joy's hand tightly as they arrived at the door of Red Velvet's dorm.

 

Joy: I have to go in now, I've got filming again tomorrow morning

Sungjae: Alright Sooyoung-ah, go in

 

Joy turned towards the door but Sungjae didn't let go of her hand.

 

Joy: Oppa? How can I go in if you don't release my hand?

Sungjae: I don't want to let go...

Joy: What's with you oppa, I need to...

Sungjae: *Interrupts Joy* I'm afraid that, if I let go, you won't come back...

Joy: Oppa...

 

Joy realized that Sungjae was serious. He wasn't joking around, he's genuinely afraid to lose Joy. 

 

Joy: Because of that message...? Oppa, I trust you, I trust that you'll figure it out, okay? You'll take care of it right?

Sungjae: Yes, of course I will...

Joy: Then that's good, I'm not worried, because I trust you oppa~ It's gonna be okay

Sungjae: Alright, I'm not worried, I'm just, scared...

 

Joy reached forward and hugged Sungjae tightly, comforting him. Sungjae watched as Joy went into her dorm. He sat at their doorstep, not knowing what to do.

What am I going to do... How am I gonna solve this...

 

As Sungjae finally returned to his dorm. His hyungs was surprised to see Sungjae dragging his steps like a zombie.

 

Changsub: What happened? Why are you back looking like that??

Sungjae: Nothing...

Eunkwang: Ya maknae, what's going on? Are you okay?

Sungjae: Hyung... What am I gonna do...

Hyunsik: What is it...? 

 

Sungjae sat down on the sofa as he explained the past events to his hyungs. The three were furious at Sungjae for not telling them earlier.

 

Eunkwang: How could you not tell us about it, do you know how dangerous it can be?? 

Sungjae: I thought I could handle it, but now, what am I gonna do...

Changsub: Shouldn't we report this...? To the company...?

Hyunsik: That person is basically threatening you... Maybe you two should lay off meeting for the time being...

Sungjae: But...

Changsub: Things will just get worse if this goes into the public, you know that...

Sungjae: I know... but...

Eunkwang: You two were already really careful, how did this person even find out...?

Sungjae: It's gotta be someone working in the industry, I don't think it's just a crazy fan...

Changsub: So it's someone close to us...? Who would do such a thing...

Sungjae: I don't know... I don't know what to do hyung... I can't lose Sooyoung again... I just can't...

 

Changsub put his arm around Sungjae, gently his back.

 

Changsub: You won't, you won't...

Eunkwang: We'll figure this out, together 

 

With his hyungs reassuring words, Sungjae felt a little better. He soon fell asleep on the sofa. Hyunsik took out Sungjae's blanket from his room and draped it over Sungjae. 

The next day, Joy was filming for her drama. The producers all praised her for doing a good job. Feeling happy, Joy wanted to share it with Sungjae, so she rushed towards her dressing room for her phone. She opened the door to see her manager in the room and she happily shared the news.

 

Manager: Really? That's great Sooyoung-ah~ Congratulations

Joy: Unnie, have you seen my phone?

 

Her manager searched through a pile of Joy's clothes and found her phone. Their eyes met as she handed the phone to Joy. 

Once again, a flashback brought Joy back to that night at the park, where they got attacked. Joy squinted as her vision became blurry. The familiar scent filled the air, slowly suffocating her. Joy panicked as she realized she could no longer tell between image and reality. The room spun around her, until suddenly, everything was pitch black.


Meanwhile in the BTOB dorm, Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter