Will You Be My Valentine?

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over the next few days, both Sungjae and Joy are busy with schedules. Joy continued her promotions with Red Velvet, while Sungjae flew to Taiwan for his solo fanmeeting. Although Sungjae was busy with his activities, he still kept on messaging and calling Joy whenever he's free to make sure she is safe. 

A few days later, it was Valentines Day. Sungjae was video calling Joy.

 

Sungjae: Sorry Joy-ah, I can't spend Valentines Day with you, I have a schedule with BTOB, we have to perform at the Pyeong Chang Headliner Show... I really want to spend all day with you, but I can't, I'm so sorry Sooyoung-ah...

Joy: It's okay, never mind oppa... I understand

Sungjae: I haven't seen you in so many days already... *Pouts cutely*

Joy: I know oppa... I miss you so much...

Sungjae: *Blushes* Me too... *In aegyo voice* Noona I really really miss you~

Joy: Awwww, our Sungjae baby~

Sungjae: I have to leave now Sooyoung-ah... I'm sorry

Joy: That's okay, hwaiting oppa!!

 

After that, Sungjae went to rehearsals with BTOB for the show. As soon as he got off the stage, he made a call.

 

Sungjae: Hello? 

Yeri: Hi Sungjae oppa

Sungjae: The plan is still going smoothly right?

Yeri: Yup

Sungjae: Sooyoung still has no idea right?

Yeri: Yea, unnie doesn't have a single clue

Sungjae: Okay great, thanks so much

Yeri: No problem!

 

After the phone call, Sungjae went to warm up his voice for the show. BTOB put on a great performance with a number of songs including "Missing You", "It's Okay", "2nd Confession", "Movie" and "Someday". They greeted their fans as they left the stage. As soon as Sungjae got off the stage, he dashed towards the dressing room and changed out of his costume, then rushed to pack up his stuff.

 

Ilhoon: Going to the event now?

Sungjae: Yea, she'll be getting there soon, I have to hurry

Manager: Yook Sungjae, here's the rose bouquet you ordered, I already picked it up for you

Sungjae: Thank so much hyung, you're a life saver!!!

Minhyuk: Wowww Sungjae~

Eunkwang: Is that 100 roses?

Changsub: Shouldn't it be 600 roses? Since you love Yook so much ㅋㅋㅋ

Peniel: What else did you prepare?

Sungjae: It's a secret~

Hyunsik: Good luck, tell sister-in-law I said hi~

Sungjae: What sister-in-law...?? Thanks hyungs, I'm leaving now, byeee

Eunkwang: Have fun you love birds!!

 

At the same time, Yeri was at the Red Velvet dorm talking to Joy.

 

Yeri: Unnie, it's so depressing staying home like this on a Valentines night... Let's go out and play

Joy: Nah, I'm tired Yeri-ah, I think I wanna rest

Yeri: Come on unnie, be my valentineee

Joy: We're idols, we never get to celebrate valentines anyways

Yeri: Let's go somewhere fun unnie, how about we go clubbing? You said you love the music there right?

Joy: Yea I do, it's really thrilling, but I can't, oppa will get angry at me if I go to a club without him

Yeri: Ahh unnie!!! Come with me, come on~ 

Joy: We'll get recognized anyways if we go out, we won't be able to enjoy ourselves 

Yeri: I know this really fun place without a lot of people there, I promise you'll love it there, pretty pretty please...?

Joy: Alright alright fineee... *Sigh* I have nothing better to do on this Valentine's night anyways... But where are we going?

Yeri: It's a surprise, you'll see~

 

They arrived at a party room. Joy stepped into a dark room with candles on the floor put together to show the letters JOY, where the O is heart shaped. Joy smiled as it reminded her of how she ran into the candles the last time Sungjae planned an event for her. Joy looked around the room but it was pitch black.

 

Joy: What is this Yeri-ah? Where is this place??

 

But when Joy turned around to look for Yeri, she had already disappeared, Joy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter