The 27th Seoul Music Awards

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks, Sungjae finally got to see Joy again. It was the 27th Seoul Music Awards. As soon as they arrived the award show, the BTOB members started teasing Sungjae.

 

Changsub: Omomomo, what to do? BTOB and Red Velvet's tables are right next to each other!!!

Ilhoon: We'll let you two lovebirds sit together~

Eunkwang: No, if they sit together they won't be able to resist talking and rumors will go crazy~

Minhyuk: Then should we sit the two of you as far apart as possible?

 

Sungjae of course wanted to sit next to Joy, but he also knew that Eunkwang was right, if they sat together, he won't be able to resist talking to Joy for 3 hours. 

 

Sungjae: Fine, I'll sit here then *Picks the seat furthest to Red Velvet's table*

 

They then headed to the red carpet. It was freezing cold, but they still tried hard not to shiver. 

 

MC: Who's stage do you anticipate the most today?

Minhyuk: Red Velvet~

MC: Peek-A-Boo?

Minhyuk: Peek-A-Peek-A-Boo~

 

Eunkwang nudged Sungjae and Sungjae smiled. 

Aish these hyungs, I swear I'm gonna kill them as soon as we get off camera, they just can't stop teasing can they... 

 

At the award show, BTOB won their very first bonsang since their debut. The members of course were being extra and accepted the award in a weird but hilarious way. 

 

Eunkwang: Finally we've received our first bonsang, it feels like being a rookie group, hopefully 30 years from now we will be standing here and receiving the daesang!! By then our maknae will be 54 years old though...

 

The crowd cheered loudly, and Joy also clapped sincerely for BTOB at the audience. Afterwards, Joy's upcoming costar Woo Do Hwan announced Red Velvet as the receiver of their bonsang. 

 

Do Hwan: There's someone who I'm not very close to yet, but I wish to grow closer to her, he's Red Velvet's Joy-ssi. Sooyoung-ah, have you eaten yet?

 

Joy immediately jumped up and cheered at the sight of her costar. While Sungjae got incredibly annoyed.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Ok chill, chill, you gotta smile... Seriously though, he just said you're not very close, then why would you call her "Sooyoung-ah"?? That's gonna make her feel uncomfortable!!! Ok calm down, I have to smile, it's okay, I'm okay. He's just a colleague, it's just a promotional stunt, don't worry, it's okay... 

 

Ilhoon: Ya, stop being so nervous Sungjae, you look like someone who is crazy jealous

Sungjae: What jealous? I'm not a single bit jealous...!!

 

Sungjae stole a glance at who was looking happily at her costar. Dohwan announced Red Velvet as the bonsang winner and Joy walked towards him along with the Red Velvet members to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter