BTOB Time: 우리들의 콘서트 (Our Concert)

To Bbyu Or Not To Bbyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, the BTOB members diligently rehearsed for their concert, and soon it was time. They successfully completed the first day of their concert. They were exhausted, but it was worth it, because they got to meet a lot of fans and also feel the love from their beloved Melodies. They could never forget the beautiful sight of a sea full of Melody light sticks. With their love for Melodies in mind, they worked hard and completed the second day of their concert as well.

Near the finale, Sungjae, who loves his leader, led the fans and thanked Eunkwang together. He deeply believed that Eunkwang is the best leader one could find, and it is all thanks to Eunkwang that BTOB can be where they are today. Eunkwang teared up as all the Melodies and the members shouted "Thank you Seo Eunkwang!". Seeing the leader cry, Sungjae also immediately broke into tears, surprising the other members. Seeing how united BTOB and Melodies are, he could really feel how much Melodies love them, and how much hard work they have put into over the years just for this moment. This moment will always be one of the most precious moments ever for the BTOB members. Sungjae had a lot of doubts for his choices, but seeing how many Melodies are supporting him, all those doubts and worries disappeared, because he could finally see that their hard work was not in vain. The members all gathered for a group hug, as it was a moment that they will never forget.

As BTOB was heading backstage, Eunkwang noticed that Sungjae was walking slowly and was supporting his back with one hand.

 

Eunkwang: Ya maknae, you okay? Are you hurt?

Sungjae: Huh? No it's nothing, just a little sore from all the dancing, that's all

Eunkwang: Okay, well take care, tell me right away if it hurts okay? Injuries like those you gotta treat them as soon as possible, or else it'll just get worse

Sungjae: I got it hyung, don't worry~

 

Sungjae continued heading backstage while he grimaced from the pain. However, the pain didn't go away after a night's sleep. It was now time for the 2017 SBS Gayo Daejun, and Sungjae's back was still hurting. Despite the pain, he managed to bear the pain and successfully completed two beautiful performances, BTOB's stage singing "Missing You" and also his special stage singing "Butterfly" with Gfriend's Yuju, BlackPink's Rose and Twice's Jihyo.

Although he was in pain, the was secretly happy that he got to see Joy, who was performing with Red Velvet. BTOB's stage was followed by Red Velvet's stage right away, for a split second, they were on the same stage, at the same time. But sadly, that did not last long. He watched her perform from backstage. Although he didn't realize it, all the members noticed that Sungjae didn't show much interest in the other's performances, but he never took his eyes off the monitor for even a second during Red Velvet's stage, his eyes just kept on following Joy, he was completely mesmerized by her.

The members shared a look as they remembered their plan to talk to Joy. At this moment, as Sungjae was about to stand up, he felt a sharp pain from his back and he let out a scream as he fell back onto his chair.

 

Eunkwang: Wait, is your back still hurting?

Changsub: What? You injured your back??

Peniel: Are you okay?

Sungjae: I'm fine, it's nothing

Eunkwang: How can it be nothing, tell me honestly, how long has your back been bothering you for??

Sungjae: About a week...

Minhyuk: What??

Eunkwang: And you didn't say anything?? You're getting it checked out at the hospital right after the finale

Sungjae: I'm fine guys really, I just need to rest a bit

Ilhoon: Just goto the hospital and see what the doctor says, back injuries can be serious Sungjae-ah

 

At the finale, Sungjae tried to hide the pain as he waved happily to his fans. He stole a glance at Joy, she looked tired, but she still smiled brightly as she clapped along to the song. Sungjae missed seeing Joy's smile. 

At least she's happy, that's what matters...

 

That night, after the show ended, the BTOB members accompanied Sungjae to the hospital. 

 

Doctor: It seems like you pulled your back muscles, have you been using your back muscles too much lately?

Sungjae: Probably yea...

Doctor: It's nothing too serious, but it's important that you avoid any physical activities to prevent further injuring it

Eunkwang: Okay thank you doctor, you heard him Sungjae-ah, you gotta rest, and you're not going on stage until your back recovers

Sungjae: What? Hyung! But it's the 2017 MBC Gayo Daejejun soon!! If I don't show up the fans will be so disappointed!! 

Eunkwang: Nope, end of discussion, you're gonna rest and recover quickly if you miss your fans

 

Sungjae protested but Eunkwang was firm with his decision. Sungjae pouted like a little kid, he was upset that he wouldn't get to perform on s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter