The girl named mina

Please be mine

Lunch time arrived that made the bearlike girl Seulgi happy.

"That was a tough lesson, I'm hungry! Let's hurry up in the cafeteria" she said trying to drag her friend Son Wendy, a pretty and bright student who always got A(s) in the exam.
"
Wait you pig, I am packing my things but you are right, Geometry trully is a tough one" the girl said and they went to the cafeteria.

"Seulgi! Wendy!" their friend Irene called waving in their table. Irene is the prettiest girl among the seniors. Her beauty is an eye turner that captivates all student whom she passed by. She is known to be cold but is very warm to her friends.

"Unnie, wheres Joy and Yeri-- Oh there they are" Seulgi said when the two girls arrived holding the food they bought with their two hands. Like them, the two girls are pretty and chic despite being in their first year.

"Aren't you gonna buy your lunch? Wendy unnie is now in the line" Joy asked Seulgi pointing at Wendy.

"Nope" she said as she takes out her packed food made by her loving mother.

"Oh, your parent is in the house huh" Irene said with a smile

"Yupppp!!!! I'm so happy"

"So that is why your later than your usual late arrival at school" wendy said as she sits carrying her tray

"Guess Seulgi unnie plays baby again" yeri teased

"Haha, funny" Seulgi sulk that made the girls more

"Anyway Seulgi, I saw Kai when i was buying my food. He is with Taemin and your crush" Wendy said as she munch her food. "Really? Where?" Seulgi asked searching his boy while they eat.

"Oh there they are, near the window, OMG, he is so cute"she said with sparkling eyes

"Unnie youre surely crazy for Park Jimin " said joy.

"Yahhh! Dont say it out loud, someone might hear you," Seulgi hissed glancing from left to right nervously.

"Anyway Seul, when are going to join the dance club? Hyoyeon still nags me about you saying that she really wants you to join hers. Youre a really good dancer and singer anyway." Irene asked

"I also think that it would be great for you to join since within us you are the only one who did not join in any club, Yeri is in the music club, Wendy in singing club, Joy in the drama club and me in the broadcasting club." She added

"Thats right unnie, it is also a waste to not see your dance during festivals" said yeri

"And you always go home early that is why you cant hang out with us when we eat as we go home. You are not even studying but only watching variety shows" wendy said

"Ok, I'll try joining that club and if I don't like it, I will join art club" Seulgi finally descided.

"That is good to hear unnie" joy said.

After class, Seulgi really did what she said and go to the dance club to join. She borrowed some of Joy's casual and comfortable clothes, a white croptop and leggings

"Excuse me, is this the dance club? " Seulgi tapped the girl and asked.

"Oh, you are that late girl in the morning, yes this is the dance club, my name is Mina" the girl smiled and introduced herself

"I'm Seulgi" she said and they shake their hands.

"You want to join here?" Asked Mina.

"My friends persuaded me so I will try." She answered as they sit in the dance floor. They became close really fast. They also chat and shared stories about random things like school and dancing until the club instructor arrived.

"Hi guys, let us now begin with the stretching." The instructor said and they began counting and do the usual stretching routine. Everything has been fine until...

"Let us now complete our strecthing with split" so everyone followed and split but Seulgi failed in doing so.

"I can't split" she embarassedly said biting her lips than earned chuckled from everyone even the instructor because they already know about Seulgi's clumsiness and silliness.

"That is fine, dont worry" the instructor said.

"Now let us do freestyle dance for this session. I'll pick some song and you will dance". The instructor sat near the cd player. And the girls sat at the side to wait for their turn. Seulgi was very amazed with the members graceful dance and ballet moves. But the person who really amazed her the most is Mina when she shows her skillful dance with grace and emotions. Everyone clapped especially seulgi.

"Wow, your amazing" Seulgi said and Mina blushed and thanked her for the compliment.

"Last is Seulgi right? You may now stand in the dance floor." The intructor said and played a classical piece. Seulgi began with sudden change of emotion which is fierce. She danced gracefully with strong movement to emphatized the music. Her movement was very different from the others but it gained an applaus from everyone inside the room as she finished and bow.

"That was an amazing performance kang seulgi! congratulations. We will gladly accept you in the club though you need to learn more about ballet movements. Look for Kyla if you finally decided." The instructor said and shake her hands. Seulgi smiled and give thanks as other members congratulated and complimented her. Some also took pictures with her. Mina also congratulate and hug her while pursuading her to join as they are now leaving the room. But, they stopped when they saw Jimin standing and leaning in the walls.

"You done?" Jimin smiled asking mina as he walk towards them.

"Yes, by the way Seulgi this is Jimin, my bestfriend" mina introduced and Jimin bowed "Jimin, this is---"

"Seulgi, Kang Seulgi, she is taemin and Kai's friend" Jimin said cutting mina.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Seulgi bowed blushing thinking that the person she admire knows her name.

"We will go home now, wanna tag along?" Mina asked

"Anni, my friends are waiting for me but thank you for the invite" Seulgi answered and they bid their goodbyes.

"So there you are! Hyoyeon said that you did not show up, I thought your going to try it?" Irene slapped Seulgi in the back that awaken the bear in her daydream with Jimin.

"Unnie! Park Jimin knows my name! I am so happy" seulgi said hugging her tight.

"Huh, everyone knows your name, he is also Kai and Taemin's friend you Pabo." Irene responded.

"But atleast he said he knows my name." Seulgi giggled.

"Anyway what are you doing here? I thought you are joining the dance club?" Irene asked

"I already joined, I never know that they dance ballet and some even wear tutus(ballet shoes). Seulgi answered pointing the door of the club

"Ofcourse they would cause that is the classical dance club. Hyoyeons danced club is at the next door. You really are a pabo" Irene facepalmed and giggled at the thought of she really is
seulgi, the silly girl.

"Oh, that is why i did not saw kai and taemin. I'll just go there tommorrow, I don't think I belong in classical dance anyway since I am the only one who can't split" seulgi said that made them laugh together.