Day 2

Please be mine

True to their words, Seulgi and Jimin gave their best shot in the performance. The girl no longer felt the fear of performing on stage. She just simply enojoyed her dance with Jimin just like the old times.

"Finally she is back, Seulgi is back". Those who knows what she been through thought, especially her brother who cleared his schedule just to watch her.

"You are finally back Seul. Its been so long since Ive seen you enjoyed the stage. I will forever be in debted to the person who help you get through your pain." He said and smiled looking at her and Jimin. On the other hand, Irene, Wendy, Joy and Yeri cried for happiness watching her dance. They were touched to see her happy on the stage again. Though she is so babbly when they were together especially every festival, they are aware about her pain. Kai, Taemin, Hyoyeon, almost everyone actually knows why she stopped. She is Kang Seulgi afterall, the famous dance genius who awed and touched the hearts of the many with her movements. Her disappearance in every stage means so much to them. The performance between the two continued. Their moves were gracefully strong and their expressions looks so real that as if the two brought them in their fantasy. This once again touched the heart of all the audience. When they were done, everyone was quiet at first but gave them a big applause when they bowed and return backstage. It was like an art, a canvass that was slowy painted with pastel colors.

After a few more performances, their club performed their ending stage together with the classical dance club. The members were happy to have the two joining them again for they are now complete. When they ended, Seulgi was greeted by her handsome brother at the backstage for a hug. She gladly accepted it and hugged him back.

"Good job Seul, Im proud of you" he said and break their hug when he saw Jimin coming to them.

"Seulgi, Hyoyeon noona asked if you are going to the after party." He said.

"Annyeonghaseo sunbae." He greeted her brother who is an aluminus in their school.

"Annyeong, Im afraid she cant join for tonight. Our parent are here also and we plan to eat outside with her friends. Do you want to join?" His brother invited.

"Chincha? Mom and dad are here?" Seulgi asked.

"Ofcourse they would be here. They dont wanna miss their princess' performance after all." Her brother replied that made her excited and peeked where the audience was and look for them.

"Thank you for the invite sunbae but I need to decline, I have part time job at this hour." Said Jimin looking checking the time.

"Oh, thats too bad, maybe next time." He said.

"Thank you also for caring and helping Seulgi, I hope I could meet you more." He added.

"Its no big deal. The pleasure is mine sunbae." Jimin replied and they both smiled and shook their hands until Seulgi returned to thanked him and also bid their goodbye.

"What is that boy's name again?" He asked

"Park Jimin." She replied.

"Park jimin huh." He thought and smiled again looking at his sister. He knows. He knows her feeling towards the boy by just the way she looks at him on stage. Her expression says it all, she is inlove.

Day 2 arrived, the drama club were busy in their preparation and practice. They wanted things to be perfect.

"Oppa! Didnt I told you to have your make over now and change into your costume?" Joy said annoyed at Taehyung who is busy looking at Irene's stolen pictures.

"Easy there Joy ah, I am still your sunbae but you raised your voice to me." He said and pout.

"I dont care, stop oodling at unnie's picture and change or I wont help you anymore."

She responded crossing her arms.

"Mianhae, Ill go change now, jeezz Sungjae will get scared of you if you continue being feisty." He said that made Joy get angry more.

"What did you just said?" She asked wearing her deadliest look.

"Nothing Joy ah, Ill go change now, bye." He nervously replied and ran fast to get away because of fear in her reaction.

The play they will perform is the story of "The three musketeers" which Taehyung is one of the lead along with D.O and the acting genius Sungjae who got one of the big role despite being a freshman. Joy secretly likes him but Taehyung knows even the other members of the club because she is too nice and never showed her fiesty side only to him. When the play is about to start, the sits were filled with full of audience excitedly waiting for the start. One of them is Seulgi, Wendy, Yeri and ofcourse Irene. The play started and the silly boy was too immersed into his acting that unabled him to notice the love of his life. Irene cant deny how good the actors are particularly Taehyung whose charm is pulling her attention. When the play was about to end, Taehyung finally notice his dreamgirl that made him literaly stopped on his track. Everyone was confused even the audience because of he did, good thing D.O was there too to save the situation by using impromptu acting so the audience would think it is part of the play.

"Get your s together you babo before she gets disappointed at you" He whispered to Tae that snapped him out to his fantasy and encouraged him to give his best in the ending. He got into his character again and end the show. This amazed the audience and his fellow members of the club. Even Jimin cant believe at Tae's very impressive act. Irene on the other hand cant help clapping and unable to hide her amusement until the curtain closed.

The night time came, in the auditorium many of the student gathered to watch and support the candidates participating in the pageant who were busy including Irene. But she was shock to open the unpexpected text she recieved.

"Irene, Im inside your school now. Ill be watching and support you. FIGHTING!" The content of the message


This massage made her want to cry but not with fear or sadness but joy. She cant believe that her father who is so busy and always away for business trip is in their school just to watch her. This made her motivated to do her best as well as nervous for the first time.

"What if I slip or make a mistake? What if something happened? He might feel embarrassed because of me." Her thoughts but was interrupted by the strawberrymilk in front of her.

"You look worried sunbae, drink this." He said and again Irene accepted it.

"Thank you." She said and smile a little bit and he smiled too.

They grew closer now because of the practices in the pageant and Taehyung's constant giving of her favorite drink.

"Why do you keep giving me strawberry milk?" She then asked.

"Its a thank you gift." He replied that confused her since she never gave anything to him.

"I cant remember doing or giving something to you" she said.

"Ofcourse you did something. You made my heart pound with that pretty face." He replied staring at her eye to eye that made the older girl blushed.

"Anyway sunbae, I saw you smiling earlier looking at your phone. Did your boyfriend texted you about coming here?" He hesitantly asked that shock Irene.

"What boyfriend? Its my dad who sent me a text you silly." She replied and laughed.

"Oh. mianhae for misunderstandimg it sunbae. " he said embarrassedly.

"Lets prepare now, we are about to start." She said standing up pulling his arm to stand also. The boy nodded and go with her.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung successfully melted the ice for Irene was touched to the boy's gesture and kindness. The bitterness she have towards him faded away as she began to know him more. She feels comfortable talking to him and his clumsiness never fails to make her laugh. She also likes the warmth that he brings and she feels comfortable with him. Their conversation today eased her mind and calmed her heart down which she really needs right now.
The pageant finish and Irene won the title along with Taehyung whom many anticipated since he done great. He did his best to get his only one goal from that night which is to win so that he would have a picture with Irene. At the backstage, they congratulated each other for their win. They were also congratulated my their close friends, Jimin, Seulgi, wendy, joy and Yeri.

"Chukahe unnie and oppa, you miraculously looks cool." Joy said hugging their unnie and punching Tae that made them laugh.

"Irene!" A man called and quickly hug her while holding a boquet of flowers.

"Appa. Youre really here." She responded and hugged him too.

"Ofcourse, I wanted to watch and support you Irene thats why I rushed here". he said and then noticed the others especially Tae.

"You are Kim Taehyung right?" He asked pointing the boy.

"Yes. How did you know me sir?" He asked too.

"Your father and I are business partners. Congratz on winning, you really looked like you dad." The old man said and shook their hands. This flustered him and made him happy for Irene's dad knows him . The two then excused themselves in the the area so they could change their clothes and get ready to leave. When Irene about to enter the girls' changing room, she was stopped by Tae hyung. She confusely look at the boy who is stopping her.

"I wanted to ask you about something." He said.

"What is it Tae?" She asked.

"I really like you noona. Please give me a chance and go on a date with me." He nervouly asked which made her blushed again. She then thought that it wouldnt hurt to date him thats why she nodded as agreement. This shocked him but made him very happy.

"Really sunbae? You will go?" He asked again that made Irene nodded again, this time smiling.

"Yes, Ill go on a date with you."