Jimin

Please be mine

Two weeks went by like a wind, Jimin finally gave up on Seulgi. Moving on was hard but he keeps on trying. Good thing is that Taehyung is always on his side whenever he cant hold back his tears but it is such a pity that he lost one of his closest friend, Mina. The girl also avoided him and stopped talking to him either. He cant approach her because he knows that he hurted her enough. If only he fell on her, things will be alright but no because he can only love her like a sister. He sighed when Mina entered the classroom and avoided him again like an air.

"She did not even lay her eyes on me." He said to Tae laying his head on the desk.

"You are right, she is not talking to me either." Tae replied. They cant deny that they misses her too. She no longer shows her cheerful side to them and treats them invisible.

"Mian." Jimin said.

"Its fine. She just tease me anyway." Tae replied again then their teacher arrived.

Every lunch, the two now eat together in the rooftop just to avoid seeing Seulgi. Jimin felt guilty for he knows that Tae also wanted to see Irene thats why he tells him to go but the silly boy dont want to leave. He just let him rather get hurt to see his love though he misses her. That is why club activities became a struggle for him too. Since the members wanted them to become close again, they always partner and push them together especialy Taemin and Kai who were the most affected by their actions. There was even a time when they trapped them in the room to reconcile but its a waste for the two dont talk nor look at each other. Because of this he and Seulgi sometimes dont attend in it.

Still, despite all their efforts of avoiding each other, faith seems to keep bringing them together. It was Saturday, Jimin was invited along with Hoseok to Jin's special day, his wedding. He was also asked to play a piano to accompany his wife Jisoo's cousin who will be singing in the ceremony. When he arrived there, he was amazed to see the venue filled with beutiful flowers and butterflies. It was a garden wending with fairytale-like theme. The guest were dressed with white shirt and white dresses. But, he was shocked to see the familiar back standing near the piano, Kang Seulgi. The girl turned to his direction and she was also shocked to see Jimin.

"You must be the pianist, you know the song right?" The wedding coordinator asked.

"I can only see you, right?" Jimin replied and the coordinator nodded and directed Jimin about the program and where to sit.

Seulgi felt very nervous unlike before when Jimin was not there. She was very confident but now her heart pounded like crazy. Thinking that this was for her cousin and the fact that she dont want to make a mistake in front of Jimin, she recomposed herself and focused.

On the coordinator's signal, Jimin started to pressed the keyboard still looking at Seulgi. And when she started to sing, he was amazed. He was enthralled by Seulgi's beutiful voice. This was something that he didnt know on the past and hearing her sings make him fall in love more.

"This is dangerous, seems like I can no longer love another girl, Kang Seulgi." He thought but still smiling looking at her back. She was like a storm for him, the person who torn him into pieces but ironically, she became a sunshine after the rain, for the first time after his reection he felt warm and peaceful being with her.


Monday came and it was morning. Seulgi was worried to not see even a hair strand of Jimin. Worst is that she heard a conversation from Tae and Irene that Jimin was missing and is not answering his phone. According to him, Jimin was staying over to his place because of certain circumtances but this day he did not go to his house. The silly boy also thought that the boy might be in the school's rooftop because of Jimin's habit of sleeping there but no, he was not there. She was sitting on her chair when her phone ringed. She then looked at the name of the caller and saw that it was her brother.

"Thats odd, he usually text me first before calling when I am at school." She thought and aswer the call.

"Seulgi, go to Seoul hospital, something bad happened to Jimin." Im taking him there now." His brother said that made her heart skipped a beat because of the fear slowly building in her heart. That is why without hesitation, she quickly stood up carrying her back and ran despite Wendy's calling her and the ringing bell indicating the start of class.

After a tiring night shift, Jimin prepared going back to Taehyung's house when Hoseok arrived and bid his goodbye. On his way, someone suddenly grabbed him in the dark alley where no would see. Then he felt a strong punch in his stomach. Someone also punched his face and kicked him. Despite the pain he tried to fight back and defended himself but he failed when he felt the smashed of the battle in the back of his head. This made his knees weak and he fell in the floor coughing with blood. Before he out, he saw a ridiculous smile from his step dad accompanied by two man.

"You whimp! This is what you get in disrespecting me." His step father said with Jimin slowly closing his eyes as the three man ran hurriedly escaping the crime scene. Then everything went black.

Seulgi's brother just got out the restaurant after a business deal when he saw a three man running out from a dark place. It feels suspicious for him that is why he went to where they came from. Then he was shocked to see the unconcious Jimin lying on the cold floor. He immediately go towards him to check his pulse, good thing it was still there. He then lifted him up to put him in his car and bring him in the hospital.

"What happened oppa?" Seulgi aaked still panting from running the stairs.

"I think he was attacked by three man. Dont worry the doctor said that he fine now and I already called an investigator for this." His brother replied to calmed her little sister. He also guided her to sit down beside Jimin so she could rest.

Seulgi cant stop staring at the boy without her worried look thats why her brother hold her hand and squeeze it.

"Seulgi" he called that called her attention.

"I know that I should not interfere with your status with Jimin but Im worried. I know that you love him and I can see that he loves you too but you two had been avoiding each other. Your eyes say how lonely you are and even though you dont say a word or smile with me, mom and dad, We can see it all. And now, your looks to Jimin says you are guilty and like you, I can see his pain ang longing for you on Jin and Jisoo's wedding. I will not ask what happened but whatever it is that holding you back from him, stop it and follow your heart." His brother added that made Seulgi cried. He the hugged her for comfort and patted ber back.

"Is it really okay to be selfish? I love him oppa, I want him too but I dont want yo hurt someone because of my desires. But youre right I have been in pain. Rejecting Jimin and seeing him hurt and pleeding to me pierce my heart. I want to feel nemb and move on but I cant. He dont even deserves me." Seulgi burted and hugged hee brother tightly.

"It does not matter Seulgi if you deserves him or not, what matter is that he really wants you too and loves you. Just make him happy and thats enough. If you being selfish will ease both of your pain then do it, be selfish for this love. Love only comes rarely anyway, dont waste it." His brother replied that made her cry more.

After a few minutes, Seulgi recomposed herself when a beutiful woman in her 40s arrived.

"Oh my gosh, my son who did this to you? Mianhe for being late again and not able to protect you, mianhe. Please wake up." The woman said and Seulgi's brother tapped her.

"Madam." he called that gained Jimin's mom's attention.

"Who are you." She said wiping her tears.

"Im the one who found your son and took her here in the hoapital. Dont worry, tge doctor said that he is okay and I already called an investigator for this. Let me accompany you to his doctor for a talk, my dongseng will take care Jimin for now." He said directing his eyes to Seulgi that made Jimin's mom notice her.

"Youre Kang Seulgi right?" She said that shocked her.

"Yes maam. How did you know?"

"I saw your pictures in my son's desk with your old I.D. theres also notes scribbled as "My epitome of happiness". Please take care of my son for awhile. Ill talk to his doctor and get things he needed." She said and Seulgi nodded.

"Thank you, and thank you to you too young man. Please do accompany me in his doctor." She added and Seulgi's brother smiled and nodded.