Strawberrymilk

Please be mine

Early in the morning, Seulgi was awakened at the sound of her alarm. She get up immediately because she dont want to be late in her and Jimin's practice session for the said special segment of their performance. She then got ready and do her morning routine to go to school. When she was finish preparing, she goes down to their stairs and was greeted by a delicious aroma in the kitchen. She saw her brother cooking wearing an apron with bear pattern in it.

"Goodmorning oppa" she greeted backhugging him.

"Goodmorning Seul, you are unexpectedly early today. I was about to wake you up after Im done here." He said calmly but amused to see Seulgi who is ready to go to school.

"Why are you early anyway?" he then asked looking at his watch.

"I have a practice session with my classmate for our incoming club dance performance". Seulgi said as her brother continue cooking.

"Oh, you started dancing again, thats good. Take your seat now, I am almost done." His brother said and she gladly obeyed.

"When did you arrive?" She asked as she munch her food

"Last night, when youre already asleep. So how is it?" His brother asked referring to the food.

"The best pancake in the world." Seulgi said and smiled with his brother.

"Since youre early, Ill drive you to school as I go to work. Text me later when your festival is so I can clear my schedule and watch." The girl nodded happily and proceed eating.

When Seulgi and her brother arrived to school, the girl happily went straight to the rooftop. She was greeted by jimin who is sleeping peacefully on the bench. She carefully walked near the boy and stared at him.

"You really look good even when you are asleep." She said in her mind holding their newly bought cold coffee. She then thought of a funny plan and placed it in the boy's neck.

"Thats cold. Stop it Seul." He said still not opening his eyes but holding her hands to stop her.

"You talk in your sleep." She lied teasing him.

"Stop describing yourself to me." He smirked and moved his body at the side to face the girl as he slowly open his eyes. Seulgi blushed when she realized that they are only an inch apart thats why she moved away.

"He-here, I bought you a coffee.

"Thank you." Jimin said as he rise and sat with her. They both started drinking their coffee enjoying the nice weather. Seulgi then noticed Jimin's wrist.

"You got a bruise again. " she said and Jimin look at where her gaze is and quickly finish his coffee then stood up. He faced her and offered his hand to stand.

"Lets start now shall we?" Seulgi stared at him for a minute and nodded. She shrugged off her thoughts about what she saw and took his hand to start the practice.

In the hallway, Taehyung is waiting for the girl of his dream with no more flowers and chocolates in his hand but only strawberry milk. He decided to obey Jimin's tip to introduce himself first and give a simple gift that she might like which is the strawberry milk. The idea came from Joy who he pestered just to help him with his crush. A little momment later, the girl she has been waiting for entered the hallway. It was like an angel walking surrounded by a bright light in slow motion. As Irene arrived where Taehyung is standing which is her locker, she stopped and looked at him that made him nervous.

"Excuse me, you are blocking my locker." Irene said coldly that brought back the lover boy's sanity.

"Mianhae sunbae." He apologized and move a little. She then opened her locker to arrange her stuffs.

"Guugugoodmorning, I am Taehyung, Kim taehyung a third year student. I admire you a lot sunbae please accept my gift!" He said loudly hiding his blushing face by facing the floor offering his little gift. Irene was so shocked because of his action but was fluttered due to the boy's cuteness. She shrugged it off when she realized her little smile.


"Thank you Kim Taehyung." She said and accepted the strawberry milk in the boy's hand. Taehyung slightly raise his head. He cant believe that his crush accepted it.

"Ill go now." She said closing her locker and walk a way leaving him who is still frozen yet celebrating with joy inside. But, one thing he didnt know, Irene hates him alot.

Jimin arrived at his room after his intense practice with Seulgi. He was greeted by a sulking Mina who has been waiting for him in front the door.

"Youre unexpectedly early today." He said.

"And you are unexpectedly late at your usual arrival in our room." she countered.

"Im busy". He said and try to enter the room but was blocked by the girl.

"Busy from what? Busy from chitchatting with Seulgi?" She beamed and Jimin's eyebrow furrowed.

"We have a special part in our performance. I told her to practice in the rooftop before class start." He said calmly.

"Why not practice after school at your club time. I know that theres alotted time for it but you choose so early, why? So you can flirt with her?" She said that annoyed him.

"Why didnt you just enter to join us instead of evesdropping and thinking of whatever stupid things that is about us." He said and entered the classroom ignoring Mina's anger. He sat in his chair and was more annoyed to see Taehyung's lovesick smile.

"Stop that smile, its annoying. Why are you smiling anyway?"He asked and Tae looked at Jimin.

"Irene noona accepted my straberry milk gift and thanked me stating my name." He answerd and giggled as he remembered.

"Whatever." Jimin said and hid his face in the table.

"Why are you so bitter anyway?" He asked and on cue, Mina entered the room clenching her fist ignoring him and Jimin.

"Uh oh, I guess I know the answer." He said and stared at Jimin.

In one of the seniors' classroom, Irene is sitting on her chair looking at the strawberry milk that was given by the weird guy Taehyung. She keep asking herself why she accepted his gift when she really hates him. She hates him because she is jelous to the boy's smiling face. Unexpectedly, Irene knows him since the day he entered highschool. She thinks that his life was too blessed since he is happy and his laugh really is sincere. It was unfair for her since the boy have everything, the face, the money and a happy family.

"He is too lucky, his mom makes food for him everyday and grew up with all the love and affection." She thought thinking the the homemade lunck boxes that he always have. She believes that no life should be perfect. Everyperson should be born with a little bit sadness in their life but why a guy like him exists?

"He is as bright as Seulgi but unlike him, Seulgi had her ups and downs. Though her family is loving, its not that perfect since they are also rarely home. She is lonely too." She thought again. And was interrupted when her teacher entered the room.

"Class, before we start we need to choose our homeroom's candidate for the pangeant." The teacher said.

"Sir, I believe its Irene's turn now, i was the last year's candidate." Yoona said that earned a glance from Irene.

"Yoona is right sir, it needs to be Irene." Hyoyeon seconded.

"I am sorry but i dont want to join the contest.," she said but was ignored as the her classmate cheered her name.

"Irene then, lets now choose her partner." Her teacher said thats why she looked at Yoona and Hyoyeon's direction annoyed. They peace signed and ignored her.

When lunch arrived, the girls was greeted by their sulking unnie that made them uncomfortable except the naive Seulgi.

"Unnie, how can you still look pretty even when you are sulking?" She asked while eating that made the other girls rolled their eyes to her weirdness.

"I cant believe you asked that question Seul instead of asking her why she is sulking." Wendy said shaking hear head.

"Why are you sulking unnie?" Seulgi asked again replacing her question despite what wendy said. Wendy then facepalmed and the others shooked their heads this time. This stopped Irene from sulking for she find Seulgi's dumbness funny.

"Sorry for sulking, I am just annoyed since Hyoyeon and Yoona toyed me again." She explained.

"What silliness did they do to you this time unnie?" Joy asked. The two girls are not afraid of Irene's coldness, they are used to it actually thats why they are too brave to tease and talk to her.

"They made the whole class vote for me to be the candidate for the incoming pageant in this incoming festival." She answered.

"Wow, your coldness is really nothing to them." Said Yeri that made the girl's laugh.

"Unnie, you should learn from Seulgi. Her answer shut the class up when we are picking her as our candidate, even ms. Choi was shocked." Wendy said laughing that earned a light slapped from Seulgi.

"What did she said this time?" She asked.

"What's a pagent? O.O" Wendy answered imitating Seulgi's words and expression that made the girls burst in laughter.

"Chincha unnie, where planet did you came from, you are so funny." Said Yeri still laughing hard that made her pout.

"You've never watch a pagent before Seul?" Irene asked and was answered by Seulgi through nodding.

Inside a classroom is Taehyung sitting uncomfortably beside Jimin and Mina. He was between the two childhood friend who are still annoyed with each other turning their backs at him. He was eating his lunch box silently when he recieved a text message from Joy.

"Pabo oppa, Irene unnie said that she will be their class representative for the incoming pageant. This informortion might help so you better treat me an ice cream."

He then tapped the sulking Jimin for an advice.

"What do want?" Jimin turned his back to face him but still laying down his head on the desk and sulking. Then, Tae gave his phone for him to read the message which shocked Jimin that made him sit properly and interested.

"You should join the pageant too Tae. Through this you could spend some time with her during practices." He said giving back the silly Boy's phone.

"You really think so?" He asked and Jimin happily nodded in response, he is happy for the opportunity that came for his friend.

After a little while, their adviser Kyuhyun entered the room and everyone became quiet.

"Class we all know that this incoming festival a pageant will be held. So today we will vote--"

"Me sir! I volunteer, I want to joint the contest!" Interupted by Taehyung who is desperately raising his hand which shocked him and his classmate except for Jimin who is embarrasedly looking at him.

"O-key, that was unexpected. I am glad that you are enthusiastic but majority of your classmate needs to vote you."Kyuhyun explained.

"Vote for me guys come on!" He happily said that gained cheers from them.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Taehyung!" Started by Jimin and was supported by the class.

"Then Taehyung it is." Said kyuhyun writing the silly boy's name.