Beautiful

Please be mine

The most awaited day of the festival arrived. Everyone are busy preparing for the bonfire that after noon. It was not just an ordinary bonfire but theres camping for those who wanted to stay. That is why the student are tending their tents and buying snacks for the said camp. This is one of the school's way for the student to interact more and get to know each other.

"Seulgi, its a miracle to see you here." Their class mate Luna said looking at her squatting while struggling building the tent.

"Yeri and Joy forced her to come here Luna, she didnt come because she miracously wanted it." Wendy said glaring at the silly girl and recieve peacesign from her. Seulgi dont go to festival not because she hated it, she was just too lazy to come. Everyone knows this that is why they were glad to see her there.

"Gigi, youre here" Kai said hugging her to put his weight on her.

"Hey babo, go away, youre heavy." Seulgi said struggling more. Taemin smacked Kai and pulled him away from her.

"Its good to see you here Seulgi." He said beside Kai not asking why she attended this time.

"Good to see you too Taemin. Please take that babo away or Im going to tell his girlfriend Krystal that he is bullying me again." She said glaring angrily at Kai.

"Mianhae GiGi, please dont do that, I wont pester you again." He said raising his hand for defeat and Seulgi continued her work.

"You look like youre struggling with that, I think you need help." Taemin said looking at the girl.

"Yes, I really am, I dont know how to build this and Wendy and my classmates were also busy in other things."

"Mianhae, we also dont know how to build that, it was Jimin who built ours. Wait Ill find him." He said getting ready to search for him but was stopped by her.

" Its okay, Ill just wait for wen-." She said but was interrupted by Kai when he saw Jimin.

"Jimin!!!! Come here." He called waving at Jimin and jimin nodded walking towards them.

"Whats up? Hi Seul. Its unexpected to see you here." He said when he noticed her.

"She needs help with the tent." Taemin said.

"Okay, 'Ill help you Seul." He said smiling at her and grabbing the tent.

"Thank you" she replied blushing.

"Well go first Chim chim, D.O is searching for us now, well leave that clutz to you." Kai said looking at his classmate's text and earned a punch from Seulgi .

"Aww." He responded rubbing his arm.

"Sure. Take care." Jimin replied and bid their goodbyes.

The two were quiet as they build the tent.

"I like it that youre here now, you always skips the third day of the festival." Jimin suddenly said that made the girl shy.

"Joy and Yeri said that they will kill me if I wont attend today since it is also their firstime. They wanted us to be complete on the last day." She replied shyly.

"Guess your friends really loves you huh." He said and then she nodded in agreement.

"I love them too, even though they are bullies most of the time." She said and they both laughed.

What they dont know that someone is looking at them jelously. It was Mina. She was instructed to find Jimin for their class needs a hand but unluckily she saw the two laughing together. This hurted her again. The scenario was too painful for her thats why instead of calling Jimin, she turned her back and walked away.

"Did you find Jimin?" Momo asked when she arrived.

"Nope." She replied and quietly enter the tent.

The night time came, as the sky gets dark, the student lit the bonfire and everyone shouted with joy. They also had their class cheers and small presentation that made it more fun. Seulgi never thought that the third day was this enjoyable that made her regret not coming last two years. While she was eating and watching the performance, mina tapped her for a talk privately. She followed her in a place a little far from the crowd.

"What do you want to talk about Mina?" Seulgi asked nicely with all smile since she approached her again.

"Stay away from Jimin Seulgi." She said that froze her with her smile slowly fading. Mina's eyes were nailed at hers as she uttered those words.

"I love him, Seul. I know you love him too but please dont take him away from me." She added.

"We have known each other and we are the closest but ever since you showed up in the picture, everything changed. I dont want to lose him so please let him be mine. You have everything but I dont. I only have him so please dont take him away from me." She then beg as she begin to cry.

"What do you want me to do?" Seulgi stutterdly asked after a long pause.

"Stay away." Those words shuttered her world. Her tears slowly started to fall. She thinks that Mina was right. The two were always together and the bestest of friends. Thinking that she is the reason for the shattering friendship, she cant help but to feel guilty. She also like Mina as a friend but because of her she is in pain. This hurt her too like a knife slowly fiercing her heart.

"Please Seul." Mina again pleaded holding her hand tightly.

"Okay. Ill stay away after this night. Just give me this night and Im gone. " She said and Mina hugged her.

" Thank you."

The two then seperated their ways. Before Seulgi comes back to the crowd, she secretly cried all her heart out. She loves Jimin too. She loves him very much. He is her hero, her strength, her happiness and dream, but to see a friend hurting breaks her heart. That is why she decided to end her hope now. She then stood up and returned in the bonfire like nothing happened.
The girl kept her smile as if nothing happened to hide her pain she is feeling especially because she was with Wendy, Joy, Yeri and Irene. One thing she didnt know is that they felt it. They felt her pain hidden with those smile. They did not ask her about that since they know that the girl is doing her best not to show it since she dont want to talk about whatever had happened that is why they decided to zip their mouths for now.

After the performances were all over, they started the last part which is the bonfire dance. The student will dance together forming circles to surround the fire changing partner who is in their front every minute. Seulgi still participated even though she is hurt.

"Unnie, they said that in the last minute of the dance, your last partner is your soulmate." She then remembered Joy's words as their partner switched again for the last time and like she expectantly wished, her last partner was Jimin. She smiled at him sincerly and he smiled too. They just stared at each others as they dance and turn. They were happy to be partnered at the last part for it feels like destiny for them. They also enjoy the momment until the fireworks destructed the student and the dance ended. Everyone is looking at the beutiful fading colors in the sky like them.

"Its beautiful." Seulgi said still looking at the fireworks.

"Yes. It is." Jimin said not staring the lights but her. Seulgi noticed it thats why she faced him and locked their eyes to each other. Slowly Jimin push his face to her and they kissed closing their eyes savouring the momment. After the fireworks stopped, the two of them seperated and go to their respective tent.

"Goodnight Seul." Jimin said.

"Goodnight." She replied and entered the tent. When she felt that Jimin is gone, she then let go her tears and cried her hearts out. Wendy, the person who will sleep with her hugged her as she wailed.

"It hurts Wendy." She said that made Wendy hug her tighter.

"I feel it. Just cry it all out Seul. Im here. We are here." She comforted and the girl did what she said, to cry it all out. The pain of leaving him after the kiss slowly kills her. She loves him so much that it hurts.

Meawhile at Jimin's tent was Taehyung. Both of them were smiling dreamily which annoyed Jungkook, a sophomore also who shares the tent with the two.

"Why are you both smiling creepily?" He asked glaring the two which called their attention and looks at him.

"It is annoying you know." He complained. Both of them synchronizely giggled. And looked at each other which annoyed him more.

"Nothing." They both said and goes back smiling that made jungkook decided to sleep.

"What ever. Ill turn off the lights hyungs and sleep." He said.

Taehyung still cant believe that the girl of his dream agreed to date with him. They did not join the bonfire dance, instead they dance together enjoying the fireworks. Meanwhile, Jimin reminisces his kiss with the person he loves, Kang Seulgi. He cant think that she accepted it which makes him hope that maybe their feelings were the same. Dancing with her in the stage was enough to make him happy and dancing with her in the bonfire under the beutiful sky was a greater joy but the kiss on the other hand is meals surreal, unable to think that it happened, unable to believe that its real.