Ackward

Please be mine


Monday came, Jin, the owner of the convinience store was shocked to see the lifeless Jimin in the place absentmindedly holding the mop with the lifeless stare.

"Whats up with him?" He asked his other employee Hoseok in the counter pointing the boy in a whisper.

"I dont know hyung. He said he'll stay for awhile but its been like hours since he started spacing out like that with no rest or sleep." Hoseak replied and Jin nodded. He walked towards Jimin snapping him with his fingers.

"Hyung." Said Jimin looking at him.

"Why are you still here? As far as I know you have school. Go now before you get late." He said crossing his arms and Jimin nodded.

"Okay, I'll go now hyung, thanks." He said and go to the locker room to change and left.

Taehyung on the other hand woke up to go to school as early as he can to talk with Jimin only to find out that he is not there.

"Tae, do you know where Jimin is? I woke up early and go to his house so we could go to school together but he was not there even in the convinience store. I also check the rooftop but no one is there." Mina asked worriedly.

"Thats what I wanted to ask you too." He said and sighed.

After an hour, when the bell is near to ring Jimin arrived to school. He avoided all the student and just nodded when they greeted him. Everyone was worried to see the bruise in his cheek and the pain evident in his face. It was the first time for them to see him like that afterall that is why they are all hesitating to ask.

When Jimin arrived in the doorstep, this alerted Taehyung. He was about to go to him for a talk but he stopped when Mina got there ahead of him.

"Jimin." She softly called and Jimin just looked at her with a blank stare. She was so worried to see the bruise on his face that is from his step father. Mina knows this and when she was about to touch him, he stopped her hand and pulled it away then walked towards his sit and lowered his face on the desk hiding his face. This shocked the whole class especially Taehyung when Jimin left her frozen in her feet.

What happened scared Taehyung. He is afraid that Jimin will also ignore him like what he did to Mina thats why he decided to not talk to him for for awhile to give him space and on cue, the bell rang.

At second period before break the class quietly listened to their math teacher Yesung. "Ok class, I will cut the lesson from here since I have meeting to attend to. You may do what you want just dont be noisy and roam arround the school until break time." He said and left after they bowed at him. Taehyung wanted to take this opportunity to talk to Jimin but the boy stood up and left the room too that made him sad. He losses more hope because of this.

"He didnt even greeted me and did not even glance at me." He thought to himself sadly while fidgetting his finger. The bell rang for lunch break and Jimin still not returning thats why Taehyung decided to have his lunch in the cafeteria. The class pity him too since they know how softhearted the boy is wherein he cries even in little things. Whats more about Jimin who is avoiding everyone even him, his brother-like friend but what can they do? They know nothing about Jimin's problem.

In the cafeteria where Tae sadly waiting in lines to buy drink, the person he'd been wanting to talk with appeared before him.

"Hey Tae, why did you go here, I made you lunch." He said putting the lunch box in his hand while Taehyung is still not moving due to the surprise of his sudden appearance.

"JIMIN AH!" he cried out loud and hugged him tightly when everything downed on him.

"Wa-wait Tae, whats with crying and hug?" He asked pulling out the hug.

"I thought you will ignore me forever but here you are giving me lunch even you dont have to." He said still sobbing and hugged him again.

"Mianhae, but Tae stop wailing and hugging me, we look gays you know." He whispered looking at the people who were touched to see their bromance. Tae obeyed and brake their hug.

"Let's go somewhere." He added and they then entered the rooftop for a talk to eat there.

"Wheres your lunch?" He asked but Jimin just smiled.

"You didnt bought or made your own again. Here eat mine." Tae said pulling out the lunch box out of his bag that shocked Jimin.

"You brought lunch?" He asked holding it.

"Yeah, I thought that you will not cook for me since you are broken. You know that I dont eat cafeteria food." He said while Jimin is opening the lunch box.

"You cooked this didnt you." He said looking at the discusting food.

"Yes." Tae answered.

"It taste bad." Jimin replied as he eat the food.

"Dont worry my love is sweet." He said that gained rolled eyes from Jimin. Good thing he is not picky with food and he finished eating all of it.

After earing the two laid down in the floor and look at the sky. The weather is nice since its not sunny nor rainy, its just fine for them.

"Jimin ah, can I ask you about something?" Tae asked

"What is it?" He replied with his eyes still fixed in the sky.

"About Seulgi, is it true?" He asked agaid.

"So youve heard." Jimin said closing his eyes recalling what happened.

"It hurts Taehyung. I thought she likes me too but Im wrong. I am so foolish to think that." He said again raising his body to sit. Tae then sat like Jimin while looking at his friend with his concerned eyes.

"This hurts more than the punch I got from my stepfather this morning." He said pointing at his heart facing him with a sad smile. Tae can feel the hurt in his voice that made him wail again.

"MIANHE CHIMCHIM!! Im sorry for not being there when your hurting too muchhh. I enjoyed the day while you are in pain. Please forgive me." He said still crying like a kid that made Jimin laughed a little.

"Its not your fault Tae. I didnt tell you, Im sorry. Please continue on being happy. Thats all I wish so stop wailing like a baby, its not cute." He said still touched with Tae's words and offered his hanky. Tae accepted it and sneezed in it.

"Ewwww!!" Jimin jokingly reacted and they both laughed.


Meanwhile, at Bae residence, Irene woke up peacefully for the first time after a really long years. She had a really goodnight sleep without a heavy heart. "Today feels good." She thought while opening the message she recieved from Tae.

Good morning sunbae, I hope you had a really good sleep. Take care on your way to school. 😊😊😊

This made Irene smile and energized to get up. She then prepared and go down for breakfast. In the kitchen, as usual, she was greeted by a delicious aroma and saw her mom again cooking.

"Good morning my daughter, please come here and have your breakfast." Her mother said with a wide smile when she notice her standing at the back. She always does this even though Irene rejected her and always leave but she never gives up and still hoping that she would forgive her. With a faint hope in her heart, she was shocked that her daughter walk towards the table and sit.

"What is for breakfast?" Irene asked ackwardly. She dont want to do this but she knows that she have to thanks to Taehyung's advice.

"Ah-I made your breakfast Irene, please taste it and enjoy." Her mom replied stuttering and tearing because of what Irene did. She knows that finally her daughter gave her hope. She then gave her the meal and nervously waited for her feedback as she took her bite.

"How was it?" Her mother asked.

"Its good." Irene quietly said that made her mother smiled and goes back preparing for her packed lunch.

"Umma?" She called that made her mom cried a little because of happiness. Its been a very long time since she last heard it.

"What is it my daughter?" She asked

"Gumawo." Irene shyly said and proceed eating and her mother nodded with little tears.


At lunch, Irene was glad to see Taehyung and Jimin's momment but sad to remember her friend drowning in guilt and sadness.

"Wendy. Any words from Seulgi?" She asked in a worried tone.

"None unnie. She doesnt reply nor answer any of my calls and texts. I asked her brother but he is at work". Wendy answered sadly.

Seulgi did not go to school that morning and her friends are worried for her. They know that she was hurt deeply with her decision but they also know that there is a reason for it. When they were done eating, unexpectedly Seulgi apoeared.

"Unniiieeeee....." Joy called with tears ready to fall done to see her. Like Jimin, pain was so evident in her face. There were dark circles in swelling her eyes indicating the sleepless night she went through and the countless of tears that she cried out.

"Yah! Why didnt you go to school nor answered our text? We were so worried about you." Irene lectured.

"Mian." She said with a crack voice and her pain softened Irene. The older hugged her and wiped the tears streaming down again from her eyes. Wendy, Joy and Yeri joined in hugging her.

After the comfort, the bell rang and class continued with Seulgi still lifeless. Wendy constantly hold her hand to cheer her a little but she just smiled a little.

When the bell rang again, Irene accompanied Seulgi to change her clothes and go to the Dance club room.

"Will you really be fine? You can skip for now if you want and Ill skip too." Irene said holding both of Seulgi's hand.

"Dont worry unnie. I will be alright. Ill text you when Im done." She chuckled and assured her. Irene then hugged her one more time and bid their goodbyes.

After Irene left, Seulgi then head towards the door. She knocked then opened it but was shocked to see Jimin in front who is also in wide eyes like her. He was about to open the door when he heard the knock but did not expect it to be her. They ackwardly bowed and lower their head with Jimin slowly moving away so she could enter. Then they both walk on different corners away from each other.

"Good afternoon guys, congratulation for our wonderful performance." Hyoyeon said and the members loudly cheered.

"I would also like to commend Taemin and Kai's awesome performance, come here in front guys." Hyoyeon added and the two obeyed where the cheering continued.

"And lets not forget the the most wonderful part, tge performed by Jimin and Seulgi." The cheering went louder and they were force to go in front and stand side by side but the two were ackward. They dont look each other in the eyes and everyone felt like theres something wrong. Both of them where cheery and they know how close they are now but it was different today. This made them worry especially Kai and Taemin also Hyoyeon and Yuri who support their ship but they did not said anything about it so the two will not get more ackward.

After the club celebration they decided to go home and start the activity for tommorrow. Irene texted Seulgi that she was on the way to pick her up thats why she decided to go outside and wait but she saw a familiar scene she dont expect to see. It was Jimin and Mina together in font of the club room.

"Hi Seulgi! Good to see you again." Mina cheerfully greeted and hugged her. Seulgi looked at Jimin in the back who were also looking at her thats why they met their eyes. She then lower her head and looked at Mina when she was done hugging her.

"We were about to go home how about you?" She asked

"Irene unnie is picking me up." She softly said with a heavy heart and Mina nodded.

"Okay, we will go now. Bye Seul." Mina said and bid her goodbye pulling Jimin along with her. Seulgi is just there stuck in here with her jelous heart crashed into pieces slowly sitting down beacause of her weakening knees. She want to forget her descision and hug Jimin but she cant seeing how happy Mina is.

"There just things I cant have and Jimin is one of it. He was for Mina, he is not meant to be mine." She thought as she hide her face with her palm and silently cried.