Modern dance club

Please be mine


One morning, Irene woke up very early and prepared for school. She goes down to the kitchen only to be greeted by the face she dont want to see.

"Youre early Irene, come here and sit, I cooked breakfast for you" greeted by her mother wearing an apron while putting the food in the table.

"What are you doing here?" Irene asked coldly.

"I miss you my daughter. Dont worry I already asked and informed your father about me coming over at this hour."

"Thanks, but I dont have an appetite." Irene said leaving

"Wait Irene! Atleast have some bite or bring you lunch." Said by her mom trying to stop her but failed when Irene just left.

The ice queen really hated her mom because she divorced her dad and left her, then she came back after several years like nothing happened. The hate from her grew that is why she became cold and distant. But, not until she met seulgi, wendy, joy and Yeri. The girls brought her happiness that made her learn to open her heart and be warm towards them.
When she arrived, she was immediately cornered by Hyoyeon.

"Good morning Irene, have you talked with seulgi about not showing up yesterday? Does she hate the dance club? Does she hate me? Did I do something wrong? Did i---"

"She got lost on the classical dance club. Dont worry I already pointed to her your club room. She will go there later." Irene cut Hyoyeon and sit in her chair.

"Ok, thanks your the best."
Hyoyeon said and head back to her chair when Irene took out her notebook probably to review the recent lessons and check her homework.

After the bell ring for the last period Seulgi changes her clothes into sweat pants and black croptop with Irene accompanying her. The unnie is afraid that the clumsy girl will get lost again.

"Oh come on unnie, I wont get lost this time, dont worry" Seulgi giggled.

"I need to be sure about that so I can have peace" Irene replied.

"Ok, do what you like".

After few minutes of walking, they arrived at the front door with Hyoyeon waiting for them.

"Seulgi! Youre really here, finally! Im so happy" Hyoyeon excitedly said and hug the bear

"I'm still considering unnie, i will descide after this" seulgi said

"Dont worry you are going to enjoy it!" Hyoyeon confidently assured her.

"Hyoyeon, take care of our Seul for us" Irene butted in

"Oh my gosh Irene! What are you? A mom taking her child for the first day of class? She is like 1-2 years younger than us! Just so you know" Hyoyean said and laughed with Seulgi

"Whatever, anyway Seul, becareful and enjoy"

"I will unnie, take care too" Seulgi responded as they give their goodbyes.

The two girls went inside that made the chatters died down. The people there stared at them and murmurs due to Seulgi's presence. They cant believe that the beutiful girl finally set her foot in their club. Like Hyoyeon many has been waiting for her to join because they know how good the girl is.

"Good afternoon everyone! Today, our most awaited Seulgi finally considering joining to our club. So I count on your pursuading powers and tactics to make her stay!" Hyoyeon said and seulgi smiled in her enthusiasm.

"You can sit anywhere you like Seulgi, feel free" seulgi smiled and looked at the club members. Kai and taemin waved and pointed to sit beside them. Seulgi smiled widely because of their invitation and gladly accepted their offer. She sat down in the space provided by Kai. The boys welcomed her. Taemin then introduced Jimin to seulgi who is just sitting beside her.

"Hi, we meet again Seulgi, welcome to our club" said by her favorite voice. She was shocked to see him sitting beside her .She didnt notice at first because of being occupied with kai and taemin.

"Thankyou" she said and shake their hands again and smiled.

"You already met?" Asked Kai.

"Yes, Mina introduced her to me yesterday" jimin responded.

"I bet you got lost in the classical dance club." Guessed by Taemin.

"You are right about that, haha." She embarassedly admitted that made them the boys laugh including Jimin.
She then looked at her crush who is busy laughing with the two. From this, she now knows what her descision will be, she then smiled with her thought.