Coincidence

Please be mine

Every morning was always usual and ordinary for Son Wendy everytime she arrives at school. But not today.
She was so shocked when she was greeted by the bearlike girl Seulgi with a wide smile.

"Goodmorning wendyshiiiiiieeee"

"Ahhmmm, what's up today seul? Its very unusual for you to arrived early in school and more unbelievable for you to arrived first within us." Wendy said who is still shock.

"I just feel like going early since I slept happily and peaceful." Seulgi replied.

"Owwwkaaayyy, so did something good happened yesterday at modern dance club?" wendy asked that made the bear giggle as she remember Jimin being in that club.

"You can say that" she smiled that creeped out Wendy.

"Whatever" she said and rolled her eyes at still giggling Seulgi. "I'll just ask her later" she thought.

After a few minutes, many of their classmates arived and surprised to see the silly girl on her chair sitting and not late. Sooyoung then entered the class with her lecture notes and markers.

"Good morning Ms. Choi." Seulgi greeted and like her classmates the beautiful teacher was bewildered to see her early.

"Well, goodmorning to you too. I think its the first time for me to see you sitting there from the start of the class. I guess Miracles still exists huh." The teacher teased that made suelgi pout.

"I dont think its that bad to be considered as miracle."-seulgi.

"Trust me, it is. Since your early today for the first time and you look so energetic, can you please go to faculty and get your notebooks above my table." Sooyoung ordered and seulgi gladly obeyed.

"I didnt know that this is too many" Seulgi thought as she carry all her's and her classmates' notebooks. At the hall, she bumped into Jimin.

"Need some help with that?" He asked the struggling girl.

"Yes, please" she smiled giggling inside. The boy smiled too and took more than the half of what seulgi is carrying which causes her too nearly explode because of their little distance for the short time and slightly brushing of their hands. He accompanied and help her until they entered the room and placed the notebooks which gained Sooyoung's attention.

"Oh. Thankyou for helping her Jimin, i forgot that there were too many notebooks." The teacher reasoned out.

"Anyeonghaseo Ms. Choi. I am glad to be her help, I'll get going now Seulgi" Jimin bowed and faced the bear.

"Bye Seul" he smiled "Thank you so much for the help Jimin. Good bye." Seulgi said as they waved to each other.

"OMG, He called me Seul" she thought when Jimin left that made her blushed.

"Aren't you going back to your seat?" The teacher asked and that pulled Seulgi back from her daydream again. She embarassedly sat back in her chair.

"Anyway, I'm sorry Seul for letting you carry all this stuff, I'm just too overwhelmed of you being early that I forgot that this is too heavy for you. Good thing Jimin helped you" the teacher apologized and Seulgi just smiled widely thinking that if it was not that heavy or with someone, the boy will not help her.

When lunch break arrived, Seulgi again bumped into Jimin as she is walking back to their table while carrying her food.

"Annyeonghaseo", they both greeted again and smiled at each other. But, when Seulgi switched to the right side, so did jimin, and when she goes back left, jimin also go back the original position. It was repeated again for another time that made both of them laugh.

"I'll just carry this and accompany you to your table." Jimin said slightly grabbing her tray but the girl refused.

"No need Jimin, thank you" she said shyly and smiled, but the boy is too eager to help

"I insist" he said and Seulgi gave up and give her tray to jimin. They go to where her table and friends' are. This made the girls quiet but greeted him. They watched the two as seulgi thank jimin and bid their goodbyes.

"So both of you are close know huh.?" Yeri asked that made seulgi shook her head and denied.

"But you are happy unnie, am I right?" Seulgi nodded blushing that made the other girls .

"By the way Seul, i heard from Hyoyeon that you decided to join the Modern Dance Club. Did something good happened?" Asked Irene when their laugh and teasing died down.

"Uh, huh" Seulgi replied dreamily reminicing her and Jimin's interaction that caught the girl's attention and be alert.

"What is it unnie?" yeri snapped her because she is still busy dreaming. She looked at them and gesture to move near her.

"The modern dance club was really fun but what really made my decision is Jimin being there." She said and giggled. The girls just rolled their eyes.

"So that is why you are so happy and very early in school!" Said wendy that surprised the other girls too.

"She is not late?" Asked Irene who can't believe from what she heard.

"Yes, infact she arrived earlier than me" wendy answered that made the girls shake their heads in dis belief.

"Chincha, this unnie is really lovestrucked" said joy staring at Seulgi who is again busy in her daydream.

In the classroom beside Seulgi's was Jimin's class. He was surrounded by his classmates as they wait for the class to start. The whole class likes Jimin because he has good personality and easy to get along with. Sitting beside him is Mina, his childhood friend. The conversation of the class was interrupted when the familiar face arrived who was not seen for week and tapped jimin.

"Hey Tae, you are back." Jimin said and stood up to hug taehyung.

"I miss you too Chim." Taehyung giggled that made the whole class laugh.

"How was London taehyung?" Mina asked.

"It's fun, the sceneries are great" he replied. Taehyung is a rich man and Jimin's bestfriend. They too treated each other like brothers which is hard to seperate. The boy has been in London for a week and finally back. Like Jimin, he was very well loved by their class because of his silliness and being friendly.

After a few minutes, their teacher arrived and they go back to their seat and became quiet except for Taehyung who is still busy telling something to Jimin. Jimin is signaling him to stop but the boy failed to catch it.

"Welcome back Tae, I guess you have so many story to tell." The teacher sarcastically said to the boy that gained his attention.

"Yes sir I have plenty, how did you know?" Taehyung innocently asked that made his classmates facepalmed especially Jimin.

After class, Jimin ask Tae about going home together since they dont have club activity today. Mina is with her girl friends Nayeon and Momo who are going to the classical dance club.

"Sorry Jimin, I have activity today in the drama club, you know how long I have been absent." Taehyung said

"oh right, I forgot, then I'll head first now for my part time job" Jimin said

"Dont you have club activity today?" Asked the silly boy.

"We have none, the seniors have something to do today thats why they called a day off." Jimin answered.

"Ok man take care" they fist bumped and bid their farewell.

As Taehyung is heading in their club, he passed by with a goddess like beauty that made him stop in is track and looked back.

"Who is that?" He asked himself still looking the girl's back.

"Oppa! Finally you are back, do you know how much work you missed." Joy hissed slapping his back but still the boy did not move.

"Who was that?" He asked Joy pointing the girl who caught his heart instantly.

"Who? Irene unnie?" Joy answered when he followed where he is pointing.

"You are captivated by her beauty too huh, stop daydreaming, you are not her type. LET'S GO!!!" joy beamed and pull taehyung who still standing like a statue.

"I think I'm in love" he thought placing His hand in his beating heart.

The night falls, seulgi feels so incomplete because she did not witnessed Jimin's dance. She can still clearly remember the very first momment she fell into Him. It was her first festival in their school, her freshman year. The Modern dance Club together with the Music and singing club helded concert-like performances. Everything was awesome for her and she is so happy to see her friend wendy sings, but the person who caught her eyes the most is the little guy named Jimin. She was mesmerized by his graceful yet strong dance that she cant stop staring at him. It was like an art. The emotion from the boy moved her and when their eyes met, its like the time stopped but her heart still beating so fast and loud like a drumroll.
To comfort herself from longing for her crush, she decided to drpped by the convinience store to buy some snacks. She then headed in the han river to eat. There, he saw the person he's been wanting to see, Park Jimin. The boy is standing still while his eyes closed facing the bodies of water and feeling the cold breeze in his face.

"Jimin-ah" Seulgi called. The boy slowly opened his eyes and face the girl who is smiling sweetly at him.

"Third" Jimin uttered that confused her.

"Third?" She asked.

"This is the third time we met this day, coincidently" he smiled too.

"They say that meeting three times is not coinsidence anymore, but fate. Meeting you must be fate huh." Jimin added and tucked the loose strands of seulgi's hair in her left ear.

"Guess I will see you more Seul." He smiled again and waved her goodbye. Jimin's bold move left seulgi frozen and her heart beating again like crazy.

"What are you doing with my heart Jimin" she thought feeling her heart.