Game over

Please be mine

The Morning came, Hoseok came again for his shift and let Jin and Jimin sleep in the table who had a very long talk. And when they woke up, Jimin go to Taehyung's place to cook and change into his spare clothes that he stocked there because he sometimes sleep there. Taehyung's father was shocked to see Jimin with patches and bandages. He too knows about his step father that is why he immediately let him enter. Tae's father then commanded his maid to wake his son up while Jimin is in the kitchen cooking.

"I want a lunch box too Jimin." Mr. Kim said standing on his back watching him cook.


"I know uncle, Im cooking some for you too and our breakfast." He replied and the old man nodded and take his sit. They were close too and like Tae, he loves Jimin's cooking that is why he was glad whenever he go their house. Taehyung then goes down the kitchen and greeted his dad and Jimin. He pouted when he saw the bandages in his body but did not ask anymore since he knew. When Jimin was done cooking they took their breakfast. Jimin then narrated what happened in their house when Mr. Kim asked. He cant keep secrets to him afterall.

"Just stay and sleep here Jimin. Its hard for you to sleep in you school's rooftop and Taehyung feels lonely being alone here." He said looking at his son.

"Yes Chim please stay. We will let you pay your expenses if you want but let us accomodate you as a payment for your cooking." Tae said begging at Jimin who is having a second thoughts.

"I will occassionally be here too and I really like your cooking." Mr. Kim added and they laughed. Jimin then agreed to stay there since he had no choice and the father and son keeps pursuading him. He was glad to met them.

After breakfast the Jimin and Tae then prepared for school. When they got there they saw Irene in her locker arranging his things. They greeted her and she greeted back with a smile. Jimin patted Tae indicating him that he will leave them to have their momment.

"Goodbye sunbae see you around." He said and the Irene nodded to him with a smile. Jimin then walked away to go to his room. He was happy for his friend and Irene's successful relationship. He also knows abot them dating and them being girlfriends and boyfriends.

"Too bad I was rejecyed but atleast Tae was not." He thought thinking how miserable it would be for them to be rejected by both.

When he entered the room he sat to his chair and his classmate came towards him to greet and had a chat with him despite the rumor circling around. He lied about the bandages and bruises and told them that he got into an accident. He had been doing that ever since. They comtinued their chitchats until the lover boy came yo join them. The bell then rang and their teacher came. Jimin then looked at the empty sit where Mina sits and felt guilty to remember his rejection towards her confession. He knows how painful it is yet he did it because of his love to Seulgi.

In second period, Mina unexpectedly came and Jimin felt relieved to see her alright. The girl entered like nothing happened and greeted her girl friends but avoided Jimin which their classmates notice. They concluded that the two is again not in good terms. They still feel how it is such a waste for them to not see their relationship grow but they cant deny his chemistry with Seulgi. Too bad for it seems like they did not work too.

"Whats the problem Mina? Seulgi is still avoiding Jimin, but why are you avoiding him too?" Asked Nayeon eating her lunch. It was breaktime and Mina and her friends Nayeon and Momo are eating their foods in the garden.

"He rejected me. I tried my best to be there but he keeps his distance with me and now I got rejected. Hahaha, fuuny right right?" Said Mina bitterly that saddened her friends.

"It hurts a lot but I love him too much that I am still willing to risk things but not now that it still hurts." Mina said with a crack voice.

"Dont you think that its better to stop now Mina? Youre pretty and talented. Many guys likes you but you only look at your bestfriend. Its time to stop caging yourself in his world and learn to meet some other guys better than him." Momo said looking at her in the eyes.

"We love you Mina and we want you to stop suffering in that hopeless love." She added which made Mina cried. Its true that shes been suffering and looking only at Jimin thats why its too painful. Its hard too cling in the hopeless one sided love which she did not expected. Good thing her friends was there to comfrt her.

"Ill try one more time. Ill try for the last time. If its really hopeless then Ill give up." She said and the girls nodded then hugged her.

After class Jimin bid his goodbye with Tae since he have club activities and the silly boy have a date with his girl friend Irene.

"Enjoy Tae." He said and he boy nodded.

"Ill wait you in the house after your work, just wake me up when you arrived, the guards will let you in anyway." Tae said smiling at him then walked out to fetch Irene.

Jimin was glad to see his friend jumping from joy. When Tae was nowhere to be seen he then touched his left abdomen because of the pain he had been trying to hide in front of his friend so he will not worry. Still despite of what he had been enduring he proceeded in changing into shirts and walking towards their club room. What he didnt know is that Seulgi was behind him. She also changed her clothes to go to the clubroom but was shocked to see the weak Jimin leaning on the walls as he walked. After a little more of walking he collapsed that shocked her more. She immediately ran towads him with panic written on her face. She then tried to lift him but was more worried to feel his body burning with fever. Good thing is she successfully lifted the boy with her shoulders into the Infirmiry.

"Dont worry, it was just a mild fever caused by fatigue and the pain he got from his bruises. A good rest is all he needs." The nurse said and Seulgi nodded. She will stay there until Jimin wakes up.

"Seulgi, I need to deliver some files in the office so Ill leave you with him." She added and the bear nodded still looking at his face. She wonderes where he got the bruises in his body. After a few minutes Jimin slowly opened his eyes and saw the face of the girl he had been wanting to see.

"Seulgi." He called trying too get up but it was too painful that is why she helped him.

"Seulgi." He called again looking at her eyes.

"Yes?" She answered matching up with his look.

"I miss you." He said pulling her arm for a hugged that surprised the girl.

"I miss you so much." He said again hugging her tighter which softened her heart. She misses him too that made her shut her eyes when she felt the familiar painful heartbeat. But it hurts her more as she remembered the reason why she avoided him that it why she slowly pulled out in the hug and pushed him away, lowering her head to avoid the boy's eyes.

"Seulgi." He uttered again still hurt with Seulgi's action.

"Im sorry, I better go now." She said trying to walk away but was stopped by Jimin's hand.

"Please stay. Dont walk away from me. Please stay." He begged but the girl shaked her head trying to hold the tears that slowly falling. With her little strength, she pulled her hand from his gripped and moved one step away.

"Why do you keep pushing me away when i only wanted us together? Am i really just nothing to you? Cant you really be mine?" Jimin asked that made the girl lifted her head to look at the boy's painful eyes.

"Mianhe." She said again then run. This made Jimin punched the wall but stopped because of pain not on his knuckles but in his heart. He again shed some tears as he close his eyes firmly and cried.

Mina saw it all, their hugs and Jimin's pain. She can clearly see how much her friend loves her and how painful it is for him to get rejected. She was really jelous and broken to see his desperation towards Seulgi which made her decide.

"Game over huh. I guess you will never be mine. " she thought and walked away.

Seulgi on the other hand I arrived on the rooftop panting. She closed the door at slowly sat on the floor as her knees gets weaker. She tgen touched her aching heart remwmbering the pain in Jimin's eyes.

"I hurted him again. Mianhe Jimin ah." She thought closing her eyes with tears shedding again.

"Please forget me and be happy with Mina." She thought again that made her heart ached for she dont even know if she can bear the pain and jelousy that it brings.