Broken

Please be mine


It was saturday and the morning comes, Jimin and Taehyung enthusiastically get up early. They were so excited to see a certain person that constantly running in their minds enough to make them crazy.

"Goodmorning KOOKIE!" They both greeted hugging the just awakened maknae.

"Stop that you too, I guess sleep didnt recover your sanity." He said as he pulled himself out of the two and walked away thinking why the are crazier early in the morning. As they pack up, they saw the faces they wanted to see. Irene and Seulgi are laughing with each other and smiling brightly. This stopped them and fixed their eyes to the girls. Irene then noticed them by her peripheral vision and face them and waved smiling softly. This made Taehyung as he happily waved back along with Jimin. Seulgi then turns towards their direction which caught Jimin's smiling face waving at her too. But unlike Irene, she didnt waved back. Insted she bowed her head and dismissed herself to Irene then walked back to her tent. This confused Jimin. Why woudnt it, they shared a kiss last night but then ignored that morning.

"Maybe she is just shy or uncomfortable." He thought and shrugged off what happened.

As the students ready to go home, Seulgi was still with Wendy, Yeri, Joy and Irene while Jimin is just staring at her back. Seulgi is still ignoring him which made him desperate to talk to her.

"Seulgi. Please talk with me." He said as he grabbed her hand that made her and her friends stopped on their tracks. She then stared at him and face her friend and nodded indicating them to leave first. Wendy understood even Irene, Joy and Yeri thats why they continued walkimg away. She then faced Jimin again waiting for his words.

"Is there something wrong Seul?" He asked still holding his hand. This made her teary again trying her best to restrain it from falling. She missed his touch. She missed his warmyh and softness. She wanted to hug him tightly and intertwined their fingers to hold his tighter but at Jimin's back meters away is Mina locking her eyes to hers. That is why instead of doing what she wants she pulled her hand from his hold and hid it.

"Nothing." She answered Jimin facing the floor not wanting to look at his eyes. This leave Jimin quiet and more confused.

"Why are you ignoring me Seul? Do you regret the kiss? Do you hate me for it?" He hesitantly asked with pain evident in his voice. This hurted Seulgi that made her close her eyes.

"Lets forget about the kiss." She can only uttered that stinged Jimin's heart.

"Why? Do you really hate me that you want to forget it?" He asked as his tone increases.

"I love you Seulgi. I love you so much." He finally confessed that shocked Seulgi made made her eyes widely open. His confession made her happy but crashes her more because she knows that she cant have him for herself.

"Im sorry." She said now looking in his eyes which made him looked away this and face the floor.

"Hahaha." He fakely laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess Im such an idiot to think that or feelings were the same. That kiss means nothing to you too. Im sorry too." He added and walked away leaving her.

Mina then smiled at her mouthing "thank you" and left. When she is finally alone, her knees weakend making her sat in the floor with her tears starting to fall. She covered her eyes and sobbed. Unexpectedly, her friends was still there. They ran towards her to give her a hug and comfort her.

"Cry it all out Seul. Wendy again said and Seulgi cried all her hearts contained.

Jimin on the other hand was walking lifeless. He felt weak. His heart felt shallow and empty. He feels numbbed. He cant believe that his hopes was wrong. He feels so ashamed but feels more broken. Ironically, the person whom gave him a will to live the time he wanted to give up is the same person killing him through the pain of rejection. It was so painful that not a single tear shed. He arrived at his home still lifeless and walking straight to his room.

"Jimin." His mom called but he failed to here.

"You PUNK! Dont be so respectful when your mom is calling you!" His stepdad angrily screamed that finally caught his attention before enteeing the room. Still the old man is slowly walking towards him ready to punch him with his mother trying to stop her husband.

"Mianhae." He sofly said that froze the couple in shock.

"Ill enter my room now." He added and entered when they nodded.

"That was odd." Jimin's stepfather said and walked away while his mother was so worried because of the pain evident in his voice. It was also the first time for Jimin to apologized for he usually talks back or ignore them that would earned him another beating but today was different. In his room Jimin flopped himself in his bed and covered his eyes with his arm and the hot tears finally started dripping. It was the first time again after his biological father died. He endured the beatings and pain from his stepdad and never cried but because of a girl he did. Because of Kang Seulgi he cried once again quietly shedding out all the pain.

After couple of minutes of crying, Jimin stand up and recompose himself. He wiped his tear-stained face in his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

"You are a fool to think she loves you too Jimin. Just accept the fact that there are just things you cannot get, especially those things youve wanted the most." He said to himself and left for work.