End

Please be mine

Seulgi was still left alone with Jimin after the talk with the doctor. For Jimin's mom left to get the things he needs and her brother left for work. She already texted Irene to inform her friend and Tae about what happened and that he is alright now. They will go there after school. While holding his hand she felt him moves that alerted her.

"Jimin." She called and the boy slowly opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Seul....gi" he responded with a husky voice that made Seulgi hugged him in happiness.

"I was so worried you babo!" She said and hugged him tighter.

"Awww Seulgi, it hurts" Jimin responded that made Seulgi loose her hug and look at him.

"Mian" she said and they both laugh.

"Please get me some water Seul, my throat hurts." He said and Seulgi obeyed and helped him drink.

"How did I get here?" He asked and she narrated what happened about his brother and Jimin's mom.

"She will be here later Jimin" she said and he nodded smiling.

He was so happy to see Seulgi and made him more happy when she hugged him. Her worry for him touched his heart.

"Jimin" he called again holding his hand and Jimin looked at it then her.

"Mianhe. Mianhe for hurting you. Mianhe for everything." She said with tears falling from her face. Jimin then get up to reach her face to wipe those tears despite the pain in his body.

"You dont need to be sorry. It was me who decided to love you, you have all the right to reject me, please dont feel guilty." He said still wiping her tears.

"Anni, I havent been honest to you Jimin. I did not even consider your feelings. All I did is run away from you." She said and get up to wipe her tears herself then hugged Jimin again.

"Jimin ah, sarangheo." She added looking directly in his eyes that shocked him.

"Seulgi."

"I liked you since our first year festival and us being together made me fell in love to you. Your confession and kiss at the bonfire made me very happy but hurt too because I know that it was painful to let you go for Mina. She loves you Jimin and I was scared to hurt her, but what can I do? I cant run away anymore, I cant let you go again and stop myself cause this heart had been aching to have you. I love you Jimin, I hope its not too late." She added again and move towards his face to kiss him. He kissed her back more aggressively with longing and overwhelming joy in his heart for finally, the girl he had been longing for loves him too. Then a tear fell from his face, her countless rejection was very painful for him. She was her happiness afterall, the person he has been longing for. They broke the kiss for air and looked at each other wiping both of their tears.

"For the last time Seul, can you please be mine?" He asked and Seulgi nodded.

"Ill be yours Jimin." She replied and Jimin kissed her again then hugged her.

"We look like idiots crying over such a happy event." He said and they both laughed wiping their tears.

"You look ugly crying." He teased

"Thats not what you should say to your epitome of happiness especially to the person you did not return her i.d." she said smirking that made Jimin blushed.

"How did you..."

"It does not matter Jimin ah, Ill try my best to make you happy, saranghae." She said and give him a peck on the lips but Jimin pulled her to kiss her passionately again then they smiled to each other.

"Unnie, are you two done catching up? This is not a girl in her first year highschool should see from her bold unnie you know." Yeri said that shocked both of them.

"Whe-when did you all arrived?" She asked stuttering still shocked to see Yeri, Joy, wendy, Irene, and Tae standing at the front door with smirk plastered on their face.

"We arrived just on time to hear your 'Ill try my best to make you happy' unnie. Gosh we didnt know that you will be too bold to kiss him." Joy teased that made Seulgi's face redder.

"And chimchim, I didnt know that you were an aggressive kisser. Good thing we arrived before you----" Tae said that was cut when Jimin threw a pillow on his face.

"Just because you were too shy to kiss sunbae doesnt mean you could tease me babo." Jimin replied that earned laughs when Tae's face turned red too.

"Didnt know you want one Tae, you could ask me you know." Irene teased too that earned more laugh in the room.

After a few minutes, their club members, Taemin, Kai, Hyoyeon and Yuri visited him too.

"They all wanted to come but it will be too crowded thats why we just collected their massages and gifts, here." Their leader Hyoyeon said happily when she saw the two holding their hands.

"Why are you two holding yor hands? Are both of you in the relationship?" Kai innocently asked that made them break their holds. This earned a smack from Taemin.

"Look what you did idiot." Taemin said looking at Kai.

"Ahhmmm yes, we just sorted our feelings earlier and we are in the relationship now." Jimin shyly confessed holding Seulgi's hand again that made the room noisy.

"Hyoyeon, I cant believe that our fave ship is happening!" Yuri said and hugged Hyoyeon who hugged them back. Then the bickering and teasing started again especially to Tae and Irene.

After a little while, Jimin's mom came with things he needed, she was so happy to see his son awake. Then she made snacks for Jimin's guest and organized his things with Seulgi's help.

"Thank you again Seulgi for your help." She said and smile.

"Its fine maam." She replied to with her smile.

"Umma. Call me umma Seulgi, are you now together with my son?" She suddenly asked that made Seulgi blushed. This made Mrs. Park chuckled.

"It was pretty obvious, I can see the happiness in his eyes and I know its you who made that. I woud gladly accept you as my future daughter in law, lets go to spa sometimes and please bring this to your friends, I ll go for awhile to talk to the police" she added that made Seulgi smiled and nodded as she carry the tray.

Seulgi give the food to their friends. They bid goodbye after a an hour leaving the two together again. The nurse came to treat his wound and Seulgi prepared Jimin's change of clothes. When the nurse was done, she left Seulgi with warm water in the basin and mini towel. The girl shyly wipes Jimin's body. It was her first time seeing his body afterall and his abs is truelly a great distraction for him.

"Liking the view?" He said and the girl looked at him and saw his smirk pastered in his face.

"Stop smirking and all I can see is your fat." She lied just to , he is undeniably hot after all. After she put her shirt up Jimin suddenly hugged her.

"Cant you just stay here with me?" He asked

"I cant, oppa will pick me up later, youre mom will stay here to, I think she have a lot of things to say, lisrem tonhher." She said and Jimin just nodded. He then pulled her to lay with her in the bed then kissed her again passionately.

"I love you Seulgi. Sorry I cant stop kissing you, youre too addicting to make me stop." He said breaking the kiss then Seulgi started to kiss him again.

"I love you too." She said and Jimin hugged her then fell a sleep.

The arrival of Seulgi's brother and Jimin's mom woke the two up. The two bid their goodbye and decided to just see each other on school.

Mrs. Park then prepared Jimin's dinner and medicine without a word. Jimin feels the coldness of her moms heart and her silence bothers him.

"Umma." He called that shocked her and tears started to welled up.

"Mianhe Jimin ah. Its my fault that this happened to you. Im really sorry. I shouldve listened to you when you got abused. I have been very selfish to turn blind eyes when Jae hoon (Jimin's step father) hurted you. I was just really sad when your father died and this made me want to move on thats why I agree to have relationship with him. I thought it is also for the best for he can help us in our financial needs but I was wrong. I didnt know that he will go this far to hurt you. The police already discovered that it is him who hurted you and now he is in jail. Im sorry Again Jimin. Can we start again, you and me? Please forgive me. I love you my son" Her mother said begging and Jimin moved forward to hug her.

"I know that you were lonely umma, I forgive you and make you happy, I love you too." He said smiling hugging back her mom. It was enough for him to see her regretting and caring for him again.

"I missed you mom." He added

It took only 3 days for Jimin to recover with the help of his mom and Seulgi who constantly was with him every end of class. He was discharged and ready to go back to school like nothing happened minus the bandages and some bruise, he is alright. It was also the first for him again to sleep and woke up peacefully in his room before his father died. He get up and reorganize his bed and smiled to see his girlfriend's picture in his desk which excite him to go to school. When he was done preparing he goes down to kitchen and was greeted by a delicious aroma, it was his mom in an apron, cooking. Jimin then hugged her from the back to surprise her.

"Goodmorning umma, that looks delicious, let me help you so we could eat." He said and Mrs. Park nodded.

"I cooked you and Seulgi lunch, will you cook for Tae? " she asked.

"Seulgi will be glad to recieve this and no, I wont cook for Tae anymore, Irene sunbae, his girlfriend volunteered to cook for him since I got hospitalized. She wants to take care of him too, but mom let me cook tommorrow, I want to take care of you like appa and cook lunch for Seulgi too." He replied and her mom nodded again.

"Youre lucky to have Seulgi, that girl is really kind hearted and lovable. Take care of her forever and dont let her escape Jimin because I want a daughter like her."

"You bet I wont umma, I cant even move on from her." Jimin said smirking at his thought remembering his shedded tears.

"Lets take turns Jimin, I do want to cook too." Her mom decided and Jimin agreed.

When he arrived at school, he was shocked to see his friends, teachers, classmates and his club members in the front door with confetti and banner saying "Welcome back Chimchim!!!" This made him happy but what made him more happy is to see his girlfriend Seulgi. He thanked everyone then hugged his girlfriend proudly to greet her without feeling embarrassement from the crowd which earned scream and tease from that made Seulgi's face reder than tomatoes.

Everything is now well except for Mina who is still ignoring him. He tried to talk to her but the girl keeps on avoiding him.

"Let him Jimin, I guess she is still hurting. She needs time to heal." Tae said holding his shoulder.

When lunch time came, Seulgi and Jimin decided to eat in the rooftop to have their alone time. The girl was happy to eat the lunch from Jimin's mom. When they finish, they lie down placing Jimin's blazer to use it as their mat.

"I remembered you crying here when you cant learn the dance step. I find it funny now when I realized you could have ask Hyoyeon sunbae, Kai or Taemin to teach but you didnt. Its funny that you feel like your a bother if you did that, but I was glad too so I have an excuse to be with you." Jimin said hugging her Seulgi.

"Youre right, I dont want to be a bother, I would have refuse you that time but your invitation is too tempting. I too want an excuse Jimin." Seulgi replied that made him hugged her more.

"You make me want to kiss you Seulgi. Sarangheo." He said and kissed her again.

"Sarangheo too Jimin." She replied and they smiled to each other.

-------------

Ever since i was born,
I learned that I cannot have anything I want in this life
but you are here,
the sunshine in the darkness inside me,
the beauty that is too unreal,
and the precious jewel that I can now call mine
I will forever love you My Kang Seulgi
-Jimin

There are just things we cannot have. Not able to get it is what can hurt us. But giving up gives more pain. Trying is risky but succeeding will make you happy. Just like what hsappened to Seulgi, Jimin, Mina, Taehyung and Irene.

Taehyung and Irene succeeded on trying to pursue love

Mina failed on Jimin but eventually accepted defeat

Seulgi gives up but decided to try again then succeeded

Jimin tried again and again despite all the pain and succeeded too in the end

But both Seulgi and Jimin failed to have Mina's approval despite trying it more.

Still, they are happy. Happy to finally have each other. They were really meant to be from the start. They are destined to be together until last. They did give up but tried again then finally found love. Thats how the world works. You cant have everything even if you try but its better than not trying and live with full of regrets in life.