Rumors

Please be mine

A week had passed rapidly, Jimin slowly accepting everything that Seulgi had said. Despite trying to distance himself still he cant stop looking at her thats why he decided to eat his lunvh in the room and not the cafeteria. His feelings keeps growing but he is now able to cope in pain. He just treasured everything that happened between them and try to move on. Seulgi on the other hand is slowly recovering like him thanks to her friends who is always in her side so she could have someone to lean on. Though her pain lessened the sleepless nights continued. Her thoughts was still clouded with Jimin thinking if she should take the little step forward and not mind Mina or continue avoiding them. But, one thing is certain about them. Both of them keeps trying to not cross their path and watch each other secretly.

In P.E class, an unexpected event happened. Seulgi and Jimin's class had a joint activity inside the gym. The worst is that their lesson is about dance which is why their teachers who had watched and was amazed with their performance partnered them to see a great performance.

The fear in Seulgi's heart crept again as she saw Mina's stoic expression. She wanted to back out but something is holding her back. It is her longing for Jimin. She misses her so much.

"Just this time Seul." She said to herself but stopped when she saw Mina again and decided to back out. Her courage slowly is fading. Wendy noticed this thats why she suddenly pushed her in the front. Taehyung did the same thing to his friend and cheered with his classmates and Seulgi's. The two ackwardly stood together with Mina clenching her fist.

While the teacher arranges the other student randomly, the two remained standing watching them. Then they caught each others eyes as they steal glances to each other.

"Ahhhmmm shall we start?" Jimin asked scratching his nape. And the girl just nodded. The two discussed what routines to do and was finish early but they were not able to execute it. The reason is that they were both shy to hold their hands or any part of their body. The simple touch is enough to make their heart race.

The teacher which is Ms. Choi Sooyoung's boyfriend noticed the two. The couple were one of their shippers since the first day of their Junior year. They saw it all. The glances from windows and hallways, the time they slowly getting closer, and the momment that they stopped talking. That is why when they performed he already expected their performance.

Everyone was disappointed to watch the two. They dont have any interactions nor are not looking at each other and when they interact like holding hand and lifting they had too many mistakes.

"I guess it was still hard for them." He thought sadly shaking his head a little.

What happened in the gym spread rapidly like fire. It was now too obvious that they have problems with each other that is why many are now eyeing on them. Also, different rumors spread about it and they became the talk of the school.

One morning Seulgi walks in the hallway ackwardly. She feels so uncomfortable because of the eyes and whispers in her surrounding. It was thw same for Jimin but still he managed to walk ignoring the stares.

"What a waste, I shipped them after their performance in the festival."

"Their chemistry were good but its too bad."

"I thought they were an item. I saw them kissed at the bonfire. "

"What happened to them anyway?"

These are some comments that they keep hearing. The good things is that no one was has the gut to ask them boldly. Another news that is spreading is about Taehyung and Irenes relationship. Many noticed them being so close together and some had seen them on the date.

"So whats up with you and Taehyung sunbae unnie?" Yeri asked with meaningful smile. The five friends were in their favourite cafe again.

"I heard that the two are going out now." Joy added and everyone was waiting for her answer.

"Yes thats true. Actually I already said yes on his confession last three days. He is now my boyfriend." Irene confessed fidgeting her fingers with face as red as tomato.

"OMG!!! Im happy for you unnie! Finally someone had melted the ice" Yeri excited said hugging Irene and the others laughed.

"Thats great unnie but who is Taehyung?" Seulgi said that stopped the celebration.

"Jinja Seulgi. He is Jimin's friend. He is also popular in his silliness like you." Wendy said shaking his head.

"Even a first year like me knows him unnie. He is also one of the three muskateers in the play at the Festival and won in the pageant along with Irene unnie." Yeri seconded.

"Look at the surrounding sometimes unnie." Joy added and she just nod a little.

"I still cant believe that Taerene happened first even though Seulmin started earlier." Yeri suddenly said which caught their attention.

"Its because she is too scared to pursue her love. Dont be too kind unnie." Said Joy pointing at Seulgi which made her pouted but she dont cry anymore.

"Anyway lets ask Irene unnie intruiging things." Wendy said and they cornered the oldest among them.

On the other hand, Jimin is on his way home. When he got there he was greeted by his fuming step father on the doorstep.

"What took you so long? Ive been waiting for you, give me some of your paycheck." He said with hand gesture but Jimin just ignored it and proceed going inside but was stopped.

"You disrespectful rat! How dare you ignore me!" His step father said grabbing him in his collar and punching him then threw him in the floor.

"You ungreatful trash. I let you live in my house and stay but you show me your awful attitude!!!" He added.

"Your house? My father in the one who worked hard to build this house. You have no place in here!" Jimin said wiping the blood came from his mouth. His step father punched him again and Jimin faught back. Then his mom came and try to stopped the two.

"Stop it Jimin! Stop hurting your stepdad!!" She said pushing his son off on the floor. Her action shocked her especially Jimin.

"I see. I cant believe you chose your man over your son. Appa was wrong in marrying you." He said slowly standing up bearing all the pain in his body.

"Ill go for now and comeback to get this house that he had built to kick you and that old man out. From now on, I am not your son anymore. Remember this." He said and slowly walked away limping.

What he said shocked his mom. She never expected it to happen and thought that Jimin will understand later but no. He walked away did not turn back. This broke her heart and regretted what she did.

Jimin came to his work with many bruises in his body which shocked Jin and Hoseok. They hurried down on his side to treat his wounds.

"JINJAAA!!! Your step father truely is a psycho. You should stop living there chimchim." Hoseok said putting bandages on his body and face. It was no secret for them that his step dad is a violent old man.

"You should not work for today Chim. Ill take your shift this night, you should rest but you can stay here." Jin said.

"But hyung I want to work, I need something to cloud my mind, please let me." Jimin beg and Jin nodded for he knows that the boy will not rest anyway because of his stubborness.

"Arrasso. But Ill stay here to distract you. Make a coffee and we will chat overnight." Jin said and Jimin thanked him and immediately make his coffee while Hoseok prepared to go home. It was not new to Jin anyway since he do this whenever the boy had troubles and sometimes Hoseok Jins them. That is why they know why Jimin works on the night shift and the problem he gad been carrying.