Fear

Please be mine

Jimin and mina walked out the school together. They were both silent until they reached the han river near where Jimin works.

"What do you want to talk about?" He calmly asked and Mina faced him angrily.

"Do you like Seulgi?" She straightforwardly asked.

"Why do you ask?" He also started to get mad.

"Dont answer my question with a question. Do you like her?" She asked again and Jimin slowly nodded.

"Yes. I like her, in fact I think I love her now." He softly honestly confessed that crashed Mina's heart into pieces.

"Why her?" She asked again facing the floor not wanting to look at him.

"Why not her?" He responded with a sad voice.

"I know I am out of her league but keeping this love for myself is killing me. I want her to be mine. I really want her to be mine." He said brushing his hair off facing the river. Mina then looked at him again, her heart crashed more with his honest response.

"Do what you want, I dont care anymore." She said and left with Jimin staring at her back walking away. She walked and walked until she is far with tears dripping like a waterfall. The worst is when it started to rain hard as if the weather is symphatizing her. This added to her sorrow and she then squatted on the ground covering her face as she cried more and wailed. It was so painful for her. She loves him thats for sure but he loves another person. The last time she cried like this is when his father left them but she is crying again because of the boy whom she would never thought that will hurt her, Park Jimin. They were like brothers and sisters who had been with each other since day 1. They had seen each others strength and weaknesses, their ups and downs, the pain of living and their struggles in life. She thought that they had each other to lean on thats why it is much easier but she is wrong.

"I guess I am not enough for you to love another girl Jimin." She said and cried more.

In the convinience store, Jimin cant stop feeling guilty about Mina. He feels that he hurted her but didnt know how?

"Why is she hurting? What did I do?" He asked himself while organizing the stuff. His thought was interrupted by the unexpected customer, Kang Seulgi.

"You work here Jimin ah?" She asked with her eyes wide.

"Yeah. What brought you here?" He asked with shock on his face like her.

"Im just craving for a ramyun." She replied.

"Ok." He said and smiled then gave her change and she started eating. Since its 10:30 in the evening, they were the only one inside the store. They talked random things again about nonsense stuff and teased each other. When Seulgi was done eating, they bid their good byes and she goes home. Jimin cant believe that only with a simple talk with her, he felt comforted and peace.

"You really are amazing Kang Seulgi." He said and slightly smiled looking at the chair where she sat.

The day of the festival arrived and everyone was busy. Seulgi, Irene, Wendy, Joy and Yeri enjoyed half of day together.

"This day, the music, singing, and dance club will perform later. Tommorrow at the afternoon is Joy's drama club then Irene's unnies pageant at night. After that, the 3rd day, the main event is at night which is the bon fire right?" Wendy asked sipping her smoothie.

"Yes unnie, thats why you miss Kang should have no reason to absent especially the in the last event." Joy said pointing at Seulgi.

"But there is nothing to watch at the bonfire, why do I need to be there?" She asked.

"You are always absent since day one unnie, and its also our first time too, lets go together." Yeri pleaded and Seulgi then agreed.

When they finish eating lunch, they then go to their respective club. The modern and classical club finished their final practice for the performance and was satisfied with the result. After hours, the night finally came which is time for the performance. Everyone was excited yet nervous.the modern dance club are ready for their stage but not Seulgi. When she saw the stage and crowd cheers filled with excitement she started to tremble. She is afraid. Because of this she ran. She ran far away from the stage.

Hyoyeon on the other excitedly gathering the club for the team cheer when Jimin came to her panting.

"Whats up Jimin? Why did you ran? Its almost time to start." She asked looking at the sweating boy.

"Seulgi is missing." He said that surprised the older girl.

"What? Where is she?" She nervously responded as their performance is about to start. Taemin and Kai arrived too. Like Jimin, they where also panting because of searching for Seulgi.

"I think her phobia strucked again." Kai concluded.

"The one that started before she entered Highschool?" Hyoyeon asked and he nodded.

"Oh no what should we do? I shouldnt have force her if only I knew. She must feel scared." She worriedly said.

"Sunbae, Kai, Taemin, please start the first and second part without us, Im sure its easy to adjust it, Ill go find her." Jimin suggested.

"We will go with you." Taemin said but Jimin refused. "You cant Taemin, you and Kai will perform duo before us right? I can find her, dont worry. He assured and they agreed with him then he left.

Jimin decided to search inside the building hoping the girl is in one of the room. He searched her in the cafeteria, faculty and lab only to find out shes not there.

"Where are you Kang Seulgi? Please show up." He said fraustratedly for he was worried that there might something bad happened to her. Then, he suddenly stopped on his tracks when he thought of a posible place where she might hide, the rooftop. He ran as fast as he could not minding the tiredness that he is feeling. When he arrived there, he heard a girl's sob thats why he immediately opened the door and found Seulgi shaking in fear.

"Seulgi." He called as he slowly came nearer. The crying girl started to raise her head and saw Jimin. This made her cry more and added to the shame she is feeling now. Jimin's heart broke into pieces seeing her again in that state but weaker. He then hugged her tightly hoping her fear would go away and be comforted.

"Seulgi, dont cry. Im here now." He said but the tears from the girl fell more. When he felt that she stopped crying, he wiped her face filled with tears using his sleeve.

"Im scared. I thought I can perform now, but I cant" She finally said and confessed.

"I know. But Im here. I will perform with you, youre not alone in that stage Seulgi. Please believe in yourself." He said and his word comforted her and gave her strength.

"Please perform with me." He pleaded and Seulgi nodded.

The two hurried down to go to the backstage. Hyoyeon hugged her as she arrived.

"Im sorry Seul, I didnt know that its still too hard for you. Its alright if you wont perform just dont push yourself" She said.

"Im fine now unnie, I will perform the part with Jimin. Im sorry for the trouble and running away." She replied and Hyoyeon nodded. Seulgi then arrived at the changing room to wear her outfit for her and Jimin's part.

"You can do this Kang Seulgi, you are not alone, you are with Jimin." She cheered herself as the make up artist gives her a make over.

Seulgi's phobia started at the end of her middle school days. When she was performing because of a certain occassion she got out of balance and twisted her ankle. The injuries were so severe that the pain traumatized her. Many students witnessed it and had heard her bawling with waterfall-like tears, trying to endure the pain but cant. Good thing is that she was immediately rushed into the nearby hospital. It took her a few months to fully recover but her trauma lasts for so long. She became afraid of standing and perfoming again on stage.

After a few minutes, she finish preparing on time. She again looked at the crowd who will be watching her and the stage where she will dance. Again she started to get nervous but not as much like earlier. A hand then hold hers that gave her peace. It was Park Jimin's. He is holding her hand tightly.

"Lets show them what we got." He said and she nods happily and stepped on the stage.