Cries

Please be mine

It was an unpeaceful start of the day for Seulgi. It is because she did not get enough sleep due to Jimin's words that still lingers inside her head. The confusion and arguments if he likes him or not is running in her mind that kept her awake. Because of this she decided to go to school to distract her from her unsolved problem. When she arrived, she was greeted by her friend Wendy.

"Oh you are still early. What is up with that gloomy face? You look kinda weird" Seulgi just ignored it and sit in her chair

"Good morning to you too, nothing big deal is going on." She lied but wendy did not believe in her but let it go. The gloomy atmosphere from her did not disappear even in lunch with her friends Irene, Wendy, Joy and Yeri. They did not insist in asking her more and decided to wait for her to say it herself since she dont want to share her troubles and is busy playing with her food.
The last lecture finally finish and she bid her farewell to Wendy as they seperate their ways to go to their respective club. Taemin and Kai was really bothered with seulgi's gloominess too.

"Kid, why not just spill your problem, you look ridiculous and creepy" Kai honestly said that earned a smack fom Taemin but Seulgi's mood remained. Jimin on the other hand is secretly glancing at Seulgi's direction. He quietly sat beside Taemin so Seulgi will not notice his presence. The boy was also bothered because he knows that he is the cause of Seulgi's low spirit and he dont know what to do. Hyoyeon and other seniors then entered the room.

"Sorry for being late guys but we have something to announce." This caught the attention of all the members inside including Seulgi's.

"Since the school festival is near, as usual we will hold a performance with the singing club and music club. We already made choreography yesterday for ours. There will also be a joint performance with the classical dance club at the last part. Let's practice hard and lit the stage guys and show what we got." She added and raise here arm slightly for their team cheer. The members gathered in circle and placed their hands to Hyoyeon

"Altogether, Modern dance club--" Hyoyeon lead

"Fighting!" The members cheered.

They started the practice that made Seulgi forget some of her problem. It took them 4 hours of practice to finish the first and second part. It was also dark so they call it a day. Everyone was preoccupied and satisfied except Seulgi. Since she just joined the club, there were steps that she do not know. This left the girl lonely and fraustrated for her self but no one notice her dilemma except Jimin who is still looking at her and also affected until they go home.

Seulgi cried in her sleep because of all the unexpected events that is happening in her life. After a bucket of tears, she decided to stop sulking and face her circumstances. She woke up early and go to the school's rooftop to practice on her own. Not much people goes there that is why she picked the place. She began to start remembering the routines but it was really hard and confusing.

"What should I use? My left or right foot? What is next to this? How do I turn?" These are the question that she frequently asked herself.

After a few more trials, she decided to stop and slowly sat on the ground bending her knees to curl up. Then, the tears started to rolled endlessly down to her cheeks. She was very tired from everything. She is tired in studying the steps, in trying to understand Jimin's word and tired saying that she is alright. Finally, she admitted that she is not okay but one thing she didnt know is that she is not alone there. Jimin is also there. He saw it all. Her struggles in their choreography and her wasted effort. He coudn't bear to sit there watching the girl in her hopeless state, knowing that he is one of the cause of her troubles. That is why he decided to comfort her.

"Seulgi yah." He softly called. Seulgi slowly lifted her head and looked at Jimin. This made her breakdown more. Seeing him in that state is the last thing she wanted. The exact word from yesterday night flashed over again. She knows why it bothers her. She knows why she was hurt. It is because inside she is hoping that he too feels the same, she wants him to be hers, but it is painful cause that happening is just a dream. The boy hugged her that froze her. It is like her heart stopped beating and the world stopped moving.

"Please stop crying Seul. I'm here. I will help you. Just please stop crying." Jimin said thinking not only her troubles about the dance routine but also about her confusion in his words that affected her. The tears in her eyes stopped and Jimin faced her to look on her eyes. He then wiped her tears with his sleeves and smiled.

"Dont worry from now on. I'll help you. Dont cry. Please remember that you can always ask me for help. Arraso?"
Seulgi nodded and finally smiled. Though Jimin's action can make her more confused, the comfort that he gives is enough for her to let things flow. From him like a storm, ironically she found peace.