Date

Please be mine

The morning came. It was Sunday. Taehyung excitedly get up to do his morning routines. His smiles are still plastered in his face. He likes the small improvement between him and Irene. He took his phone up and smiled more as he remember them texting late at night.

"Goodmorning Sunbae, dont forget your breakfast, see you later!😊😊😊" He typed and send it to her number. Another improvement is that they decided to meet up in the afternoon and have a date for the very first time that makes him more hyped up.

"Youre unexpectedly early for Saturday Tae, thats odd." A voice that came from behind and sat in front of him.

"Goodmorning Appa. Today is too wonderful you know." He replied smiling at his dad.

"Not really, it is still regular Sunday except you woke up early." He replied and started reading his news paper. Taehyung quickly stood and made a brewed coffee for him. This shocked his dad and took the newspaper away to pay more attention to him.

"Thank you Tae." He said accepting the coffee.

"Did something good happened?" He asked.

"You can say that appa." He replied and dreamily smiled as he remembered Irene.

"Youre in love." His dad concluded.

"You better get that girl and bring her here Tae, I would be pleased to meet her." He added as he sipped the coffee and Taehyung happily nodded eating his breakfast prepared by their maid.

The afternoon came. Tae and Irene meet up in the bustop near their school.
"Annyeounghaseo sunbae. You look pretty as always." He said that made the girl blushed.

"Stop flattering me Tae." She said slapping him lightly in his shoulder and the boy just smiled.

"Where are we going?" She asked as they walk with Tae carrying her bag like a gentleman and protecting her.

"You will like it, dont worry." He said with his assuring smile.

"Here drink this as we walk." He added offering the Strawberry milk and she happily accepted it. The thought that he constantly giving her her favorite drink warms her heart. After a couple of minutes, they reached the restaurant alley, the place filled with different restaurants. It was Irenes first time in that place and she feel alienated. As they enter and sat in the tables, Taehyung laughed at Irene's amazed looked.

"Wae?" She asked.

"Nothing. Its just that you look lost, I bet you havent tasted the typical korean dishes." He said and the girl nodded shyly.

"How did you know this kind of place? Youre rich too." She asked.

"Jimin introduced this place to me. Wait, Ill order for us, you will love this dont worry." He assured and she just nodded and let him decide. Taehyung ordered beef intestine soup, fish cake, tteokbuki, jajamryum which surely Irene havent tasted yet. After a couple of minutes, their oder arrived that shocked Irene more.

"Sunbae, taste them, I tell you its delicious.!" He confidently said and Irene hesitently grab tteokbuki and put it in . Taehyung is right. Its delicious. Irene thought looking at him with wide eyes. She then tasted the other dishes and her reaction is the same.

"I told you it tastes good." He proudly said and Irene agreed still eating.

"That was very delicious. I feel so full." She said as they walk again.

"Im glad you liked it." Taehyung smiled saying those words.

"Where are we going next?" She asked.

"You'll see. Just wait and enjoy our walk." He replied and Irene just nodded.

The two entered in the flea market to buy some extra clothes. They bought rush guards and extra underwears. This frightened Irene for she never really like swimming and she is scared.

"Tae, I dont like swimming. I have phobia in pools." She said informing the boy.

"I know sunbae but trust me on this. We wont go swimming." He said that confused Irene on why they were buying swimming necessities if they wont go for a swim, but he just let the boy. After a couple of minutes the arrived in a park with fountains in the road were kids and adults can play with water. There were slides for kids and the pool is too shallow for them. Taehyung ran in the fountain like a kid.

"Come here Sunbae! The water feels good." He called and Irene just stared at feeling alienated again that why Taehyung walked towards her and ran in the water. This made Irene wet and both of them laughed. They played like a kid in the water with some children joining them. Tae is a kid magnet and he get along and plays well with them. Irene on the other hand loves kids so much and she find them cute. This made it more enjoyable for them. After their play in water and changed they went to the other side of the park and cycled. They also ate snacks that Irene also not familiar of. She really enjoyed all the new places and activities where Taehyung took her.

The night falls and the two are now in the han river sitting on the floor while eating ice cream and feeling the cold breeze under the moonlight.

"I enjoyed today Tae, thank you." Irene suddenly said giving her sincerest smile that stopped Tae from eating and looked her beutiful face just like his first time noticing her, an angelic look moving in slow motion. Good thing he managed to wake up in a sudden daydream.

"Im glad to hear that." He replied smiling also at her.

"You know, I used to hate you so much." She said that shocked the boy and looked at her with wide eyes, confused. This made Irene chuckled.

"I hate the fact that you smile too bright and you are full with joy. Your eyes always sparkles that makes me think like you dont have any problem and never had encountered one. I thought that its too unfair for a person to not have a little bit of it and youre life is too complete. You are filty rich, undeniably handsome, loved by everyone and with a caring parent especially a mother who cooks you lunch everyday." Her last words make her teary.

"Im jelous you know. I used to have that life but suddenly gone. My complete happy family fell apart when my mom left us. Why is it easy for her to do that. Why is it easy to leave me and go with another man?" She asked bursting in tears that made Taehyung hugged her but she pulled away and looked at him in the eye.

"It was so painful Tae. To be left behind is so painful. Then after a couple of years when I accepted things now and moved on she returned like nothing happened. She returned like she only left for a day. Why? So she could play with my feelings and leave again? I hate her Tae. I hate her so much." Tae again hugged her and this time she just sobbed and hugged him back.

"Irene. Youre wrong." He said and looked at her in the eyes.

"My life is not perfect as you thought. Unlike you, I have never seen my mom." He added that shocked and confuse her.

"I-ah... what about the lunch box? Isnt it your mom who packs it for you?" She ask in a low voice cant believe from what she heard and Tae gave her a bitter smile.

"Nope, mom is dead now. She died giving birth to me. I only saw her in the paintings and pictures that my dad always show to me. Jimin is the one giving me the lunch boxes since the day I told him that I never had any home made lunch box. My dad dont know how to cook thats why I feel so lucky to meet Jimin. I did not ask for it but he just started to give me those." He said smiling appreciating the things Jimin gave to him.

"Sorry I never knew." Irene said.

"Im fine sunbae but I know youre not. The pain in your heart caused by being abandoned hurted you too much but you just keep and endured it. That is why you still cant forgive her. Tears should be let go you know so sadness will flow out in your soul. That scar will never heal unless you let it all go. Thats why cry and shout it all your heart contains. I will stay here in your side until you are able to do it." He suggested that made Irene cried all the things out like what the boy said.

After a few minutes, Irene finally calmed herself down. Taehyung on the other hand is wiping her tear stained face while tuckling her hair behind her ears.

"Thank you." She softly said.

"Are you alright now." He asked and she nodded in response.

"Youre like Seulgi Taehyung." She suddenly said and chuckled remembering her silly friends.

"Why did you thought ofhat?" He curiously asked looking at her.

"You and Seulgi never show your pain and just cry when no one is looking. Both of you only shows your bright side and not the dark. Even in sharing your problem, you make it seems like its nothing anymore to you when deep inside your hearts were aching." She said looking at his eyes.

"But what you two dont know is that we feel it. We feel those pain. Jimin too. He knows what youve been hiding. He knows that you are not 100% okay. Maybe thats why he cooks lunch for you. He is worried Tae, we are worried thats why I hope you will be open on it. If not to me, open atleast to your friend." She added.

"Guess me and Seulgi are lucky to have such good friends." He replied with a sincere smile.

"Is Jimin's food good?" She then suddenly asked.

"Yes sunbae, you need to taste it. The whole class always gather just to have some of it. Ill give you some next time." He enthusiastically said.

"Is it okay?" She hesitantly asked.

"Why woudnt it? He is the one who push me to share anyway." He confusely responded.

"Im Seulgi's friend." She reasoned.

"That would make him want to share it more. Jimin likes Seulgi anyway." He replied that shock Irene.

"So you didnt know it Tae." She concluded.

"Didnt know what?" He asked.

"Seulgi rejected Jimin yesterday. They kissed in the bonfire but I dont know why she did it. She loves him too you know." These shocked the boy. He didnt know that his friend got his heart broken just yesterday. He thought everything is also going well for him and Seulgi.

"I didnt know. I better talk to him tommorrow. He must be in pain now." He decided and Irene nodded for agreement.