Dance partner

Please be mine

In the rooftop, the session between the two continued for an hour until they got tired. They both lean on the wall panting and with sweat falling down her forehead.

"That was tiring but you learned fast." Jimin complimented Seulgi.

"Your just good at teaching." She said and smiled. Both of them were so exhausted but contented.

"Let's continue this later at the club and tommorrow again in the same time." Jimin said as he stretched his arms.

"For now, its rest time" he added and laid placing his head on Seulgi's lap which shocked the girl but shrugged it of and just nodded to the boy.

"Thank you Jimin ah." She is very greatful to his help and concern.

"Youre welcome, I wanted to be your help anyway." He smiled with his eyes close. She cant stop staring the boy's angelic face. Her attraction just keep on getting stronger that makes her want him more. She was so happy to be so close to him, feeling the small warmth from their skins. She then softly brush the boy's hair.

"Its soft" she thought and began to examine his features but in the boy's collarbone, she noticed purlish color that made her curious.

"Is this a bruise." She said as she touch it that alerted Jimin and grabbed her hand stop her. He then sat and nod.

"Yes its a bruise you ert." Jimin said as he covered his chest and made faces.
"I am not, you pabo." She said and slapped his arm.

"Am not? Who are you kidding, you touched my collar bone and I feel so violated." He continued teasing her.

"I am just curious about your bruise." She fraustedly said nearly crying and folded her arms.

"Okay okay. I am just teasing you, no need to be so sensitive" he said and chuckled.

"Where did you got that bruise anyway?" She curiously said pointing it. Jimin close the upper button of his uniform to hide it.

"I got this from being a pobo, I was goofing of with a stick and accidentally hit my self." The girl just nodded and giggled to Jimin's clumsiness

"You should be careful next time Jimin". She said and smiled.

"I will. Lets go now before the morning bell ring." He said and the two head down to their room.

After changing clothes the boy entered their noisy class room. Most of his classmates are already there since class is about to start. He was very shocked to be greeted by taehyung.

"What is with your hair and these chocolates and flowers?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowing. He was annoyed to see taehyung with his hair brushes up neatly that shows his forehead and fancy flowers and boxes of chocolate filling his desk.

"I will confess my feelings to Irene noona and court her." He proudly proclaimed, moving his brows up and down and wearing his weird wild smile. Jimin again facepalmed due to the silly boy's weirdness.

"You'll creep the girl out Tae." He said massaging his temples.

"Why?" Tae innocently asked.

"Is the girl Irene sunbae from brodcasting club?" He asked.

"Yes, she is so pretty" tae dreamily said.

"Oh, it will be hard to melt the ice especially with that get up." Jimin knows how cold hearted Irene is, everyone does actually except Taehyung.

"Really? What should I do?" Tae asked Jimin worriedly.

"I'll teach you how but first please undo that nerdly hairstyle, it makes me want to throw up.

"Okeyyy" tae said and smiled as he fix his hair back to usual.

The last bell rang, Jimin and Taehyung decided to just meet after their club activities to discuss the courting. The silly boy just gave the flowers and chocolate to his male teacher for the first period. Seulgi and Jimin greeted each other and smiled as he enter the club room.

"For now guys, we will just polish the first and second part of our performance. You can individually practice on your own or by group then we will have our overall practice later." Hyoyeon instructed and sit to watch the members.

Seulgi and Jimin continued their session without Kai and Taemin minding them because they were too naive and busy on other things. Jimin dances along with Seulgi as she practice the dance. Jimin was pleased to see her master the moves. In the corner is Hyoyeon who is watching the two who looks as if they are performing in pair. She tapped Yuri beside her who is busy in her cellphone.

"Yuri, look at Jimin and Seulgi. They look so good dancing together." Yuri paused and look to see the two.

"You are right. Their chemistry is strong and both are talented. Do you think its better choose Seulgi as her partner in part rather than Mina from Classical dance club?" The girl asked.

"Yes, I think Seulgi is more suitable since she and Jimin are strong dancers." Hyoyeon said and smiled.

"Guess we dont need to talk with our neighbor." Yuri too smiled as they still watched the two. They were so captivated to the two's practice and undenyable chemistry.