Jelous

Please be mine

3 days had passed, Seulgi and Jimin's early morning dance practice at the rooftop continued. This made her officially a morning person. She also brings cakes for them to eat and coffee so they can stay awake. When she arrived, as usual, she was greeted by the sleeping boy in the floor with his blazer used as a mat.

"Sleepy head wake up." She said squeezing his cheeks. Normally, Jimin would open his eyes immediately because she always plays trick on him but he didnt instead he pulled her arms this time for her to lay down with him placing his hand on her like hugging her.

"Come closer on the blazer, you might get dirty." He said still slightly pulling her to him which frove the girl and made her heart pump like crazy.

"Im still sleepy from my night shift, lets goof around for now and practice next time." He added with his eyes still close. Seulgi calmly recompose herself and ignored the effect that he is doing to her and decided to ask random question.

"Jimin ah." She called.

"What is it?" He responded.

"When did you started dancing?" She asked.

"Before I entered highschool." He replied.

"What made you start learning it?" She asked again and finally Jimin opened his eyes and look at her.

"I watched someones dance and was inspired. How about you?" He now asked.

"I just like dancing since I was born." She replied.

"Theres something I want to ask Seul but its okey to not answer it." Jimin said.

"What is it?" Asked Seul.

"Why did you stop dancing? You didnt join the club since you entered HighSchool despite being active in elementary days. Why?" He asked but Seulgi didnt replied for a minute but stared at him.

"I didnt stop dancing, I dance on my own." She replied and sit.

"I just didnt join the club and stop performing." She added and sadly smiled. Jimin then sit like her and did not dare to ask more.

"So what did you bring this time. Oh a cake again, lets eat it now." He said cheerfully to change the atmosphere. They begin eating and started another conversation.

It was late when the two returned to their class. They did not notice the time so they hurriedly went down.

"Seulgi." Greeted by wendy who is carrying her bag ready to leave.

"Where are the others?" She asked looking at the almost empty classroom.

"There is no class today since tommorrow is the festival and everyone is busy. Ms. Sooyoung said that us students especially the one in the club should just prepare and practice. Hyoyeon sunbae is also looking for you, you should go now." She said.

"How about you?" Seulgi asked.

"I am on my way now so Ill go first, Bye." She said and left. Seulgi then organized her things to leave too. She then saw Jimin near their door.

"Its club time today, lets go together." He said and smiled grabbing her things. They changed their clothes too and arrived together in the club.

"Where were you two and why are you together?" Hyoyeon maliciously asked which made the two blushed since everyone was there including the classical dance club.

"We practice on our own sunbae, stop that creepy smile. Jimin said assisting Seulgi to enter.

"Okey chim chim, you two can sit now." She said.

"Since both of you are late, I will repeat the announcement. We gather here together with the classical dance club for the said joint performance at the last part. We already created the choreography and will finish practicing it today since there is no class for the whole day. Lets start now guys." Hyoyeon said and clapped. Seulgi then saw Mina at the other side so she waved on her but she just glanced at her and ignored it. This made her sad and Jimin noticed it thats why he put his hand on her shoulder and told something funny for her to forget what happened.

The dance practice went smooth but took 4 hours until they had their break, Seulgi was together with Kai, Taemin and Jimin. She secretly glanced at Mina wondering why she ignored her and why the two friends are not talking to each other.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the school is the candidates for the pageant who are also practicing for the flow of the contest. Taehyung never fail on giving Irene a strawberry milk that annoyed her.

"Sunbae here." Giving her another strawberry milk and she still accepted it even she didnt want too but cant. The last time she refused, the boy got teary and its more annoying for her.

"Youre so pretty today too." Tae added and this line never fails too make her blush and embarassed despite hearing it after thousound times, when it comes from him she lost her composure.

"Stop it please." She replied and left but the boy still looking at her dreamily.

"Tae! Youre daydreaming again, lets go now in our position." Said by the annoyed Momo. She is annoyed not because she likes Tae but because the boy has not been cooperative due to being enthralled with Irene's beuty.

"I know you like sunbae too much but please focus, you are now getting on my nerve." She said and pulled him. Irene on the other hand silently chuckled finding the boy's action funny.

Returning on the other side again, the members of the modern and classical dance club practiced for another hours together until they perfected it.

"Lets stop it from here, well done guys goodluck for tommorrow and be careful on your way home." Hyoyeon said that serves as cue for them to prepare in going home. Seulgi is still with the three boys, chatting about the practice but were interrupted by Mina who walked towards them.

"Jimin, lets go, we need to talk." She said and left still not looking at her which made her sad again.

"I guess I'll go now, bye Kai, Taemin and Seul." He said and smiled, they also gave their goodbyes.

"Lets go home too Seul, it been so long since we finish early." Kai invited.

"You two can go first, wendy will fetch me here since were going to hang out." She replied and the boys nodded and left.

She was now alone in the dance room and laying in the floor waiting for her friend. She then remembered Mina who is ignoring her the entire day. She also thought of how close her and Jimin is when she approached him.

"They looked good together she said. Stop dreaming of her Seul, he will never like you. He will never be yours." She said looking at her reflection in the mirror hiding the pain in her heart and smiled when Wendy arrived to pick her up.

Ever since I was born I thought I have everything I want and Im complete.
But I was wrong.
Because of you I felt that something is missing
And for the first time
I felt jelous....
jelous to the person who have you...