Late

Please be mine

It was the first day of school, a soft whisper and gentle tap woke kang seulgi up, the daughter from the famous, rich Kang household.

"Kang seulgi, please wake up, its already nearly time for school"

"5 more minutes" seulgi said with her eyes close and yawning

"No, get up and open your eyes, mom and dad are here waiting for us downstair." Said by the person with chuckles that is why she slowly opened her eyes and saw his handsome brother smiling at her

"Youre here, I miss you so much" she smiled and hugged him, its been so long since the last time she saw him cause he is always away for the business trip like their parent.

His brother hugged her back, "yes, I'm here as well as mom and dad so get up now, they are waiting for you downstair for breakfast" she nodded and immediately get up.

"Mom! Dad! I missed both of you!!!" She screamed excitedly as she ran and hugged her parents

"We miss you too baby but please be careful and dont run" her dad lectured as the couple hugged their daughter back. She was so happy to have her famliy join her after a long time on the table.

The breakfast was wonderful for seulgi but being late is another. She's running as if someone is chasing her life until she bumped with someone at the hallway and fell.

"I'm so sorry" she immedietly get up and helped the girl to stand up too.
"It's ok, you are running late too huh" the girl sincerly smiled as she dusted the dirt in her uniform and organized her clothes.
"Yes, I am, very late actually" they both laughed and said their goodbyes.

When she nervously arrived near the door of her classroom she peaked to see if her teacher is there. "Miss Kang Seulgi, I am here inside, stop peaking cause you look ridiculous and sit on your chair" her homeroom as well as History teacher, Ms. Choi Sooyoung said. Seulgi embarrassedly sat on her chair. The student laughed when she gave Sooyoung a Peace sign but only received rolled eyes from her.