Epilogue

Nu'est One Shot

Related image

Jr’s OC = Hye

*Link to ious 5 chapters*

 

‘And that’s all for today students. Good luck on your project. I’ll see all of you next week.’

Hye: Arghh… I hate this. Why do we have so many projects?

Y/N: Hey. At least your partner is none other than me!

Hye: I just want to sleep.

Y/N: You can sleep after we get some work done.

Hye: How about you come over to my place. We can do our project there, I’ll ask my brother to bring us some food.

Y/N: Oh.. someone’s finally inviting me to her house for the first time. And introducing her brother to me. After us being friends for like 2 years.

Hye: Shut up!

Y/N: Hey, I’m just teasing you. I know you’re never comfortable about sharing things about your family. And as a friend I respect that. I’m just glad that you’re finally able to open up to me.

Hye: You know I love you. And I trust you. I’m trying my best.

Y/N: No rush alright. I want you to feel comfortable.

Hye: I am. I just, I have a lot of things I have yet to tell you. And I just don’t think I could throw it to you all at once.

Y/N: It’s okay. I understand. I’m willing to wait. So, your house?

Hye: Let’s go!

-

Hye: Omg. At least we’re like halfway done with all our projects. Let’s just take a break.

Y/N: About time. I’m exhausted.

Hye: You okay?

Y/N: Yup. Why would you say that?

Hye: You look really tired nowadays. As if you hadn’t gotten any sleep. What’s wrong?

Y/N: Just…… stuffed happened the other night. And I just can’t seem to get it out of my mind.

Hye: Hey you okay? Want to talk about it?

Y/N: I… I.. No I’m good. I’m just stress.

Hye: Take it easy alright.

Y/N: I know.. I-

 

Suddenly a sound of voice cuts you off from talking. Sounding a lot like a guy. You can clearly hear it from the entrance of your friend’s house. Which is located front of the living room being blocked by a wall. Upon hearing the voice your friend stood up walking towards the entrance, disappearing behind the wall.

 

Min Hyun: Hye where are you? I bought food!

Hye: Min?

Min Hyun: Sup! Your brother is busy. So, he asks me to bring food for you and your friend instead.

 

You are left alone in the living room hearing the conversation. Wandering who is the guy the suddenly turn up at your friend’s house. Standing up from your comfortable spot. You head towards the entrance. Only to be meet by a pair of eyes that you never thought you would see again.

 

Hye: Oh Y/N. This is my friend Min Hyun. Min Hyun this is Y/N.

 

Looking at him. Your mind started to flood back memories of that night. The gun shot. Heartbeat increasing, breath quickening, you froze. Trying to breath in through your mouth but nothing was working.

 

Hye: Y/N? Are you okay? What’s happening?

Min Hyun: She is having a panic attack.

Hye: Wait what?!

Min Hyun: Hey… Y/N... Hey It’s okay. Breathe.

 

Getting to your side, he has his hand holding both of your arms. Bending down so he could meet your eyes. Forcing you to look at him. Trying to get you out of your head space. Your eyes are blurry as you try to stay focus on what he was saying. Knowing it not working. He brought you in to a hug, a hand rubbing your back, while the other enclose you on to his chest. Hand place on your neck, massaging your tense state. As you cling on to his long coat.

 

Min Hyun: It’s okay. Nothing is going to happen okay. I’m here.

 

Closing your eyes, you focus on the warm hands on you. Feeling how it’s loosening your tense muscle. As you stable your breath, bringing yourself back to reality. He smells a little like a mix of flora and ocean. Which remind you of the park and beach, that you love going.

-

Hye: YOU WHAT?!!!

Min Hyun: I did what I have to do…. Quite down a little, she finally fell asleep and calm down. You don’t want to wake her up do you.

Hye: OMG….. So… let me get this straight. You threaten to kill my friend.

Min Hyun: Not exactly. I told her if she screams, my friend next door with a gun would kill you before you say the word help.

Hye: It’s the same!!!! OMG!! I have so much explaining to do now...

-

Hye: So… that’s everything I have been hiding from you.

Y/N: So…. Your father is practically the head of the gang call Nu’est. And both your parents ….. now you brother stepped up and is leading the gang now. With his friends which is your friends as well because all of you grew up together. And one of them is Min Hyun. Who tried to kill me.

Min Hyun: OMG!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS? I DIDN’T TRY TO KILL YOU. AND I DIDN’T THREATEN TO KILL YOU!!!

Hye: You practically did.

Y/N: Yup.. Indirectly

Min Hyun: ARghhhh… I give up. It’s impossible to win over both of you…

Hye: Nobody ever did. Hahahha

Min Hyun: Moving on… Y/N? Do you feel better now?

Y/N: Yup.. I don’t know what came to me. Maybe it was the lack of sleep and stress.

Hye: So… Are you still going to be my friend?

Y/N: What kind of question is that?

Hye: It’s just… The reason I didn’t tell you about this was because I’m scared you wouldn’t be my friend anymore if you found out.

Y/N: Hey. Your faith in me is that little?

Hye: No.. It’s just I’m scared that you would be afraid of me.

Y/N: I’m not. Nothing has change alright.

-

Weeks of coming over to Hye’s house, doing projects and sleeping over her house. The guys are practically here as well everyday. You got to know Hye’s brother, boyfriend and their friends. They were very welcoming and friendly. Not that you were expecting them to be rude or anything. You just didn’t know how they would react to you. But it’s kind of nice to meet new people and all. Even though they’re practically running a gang.

It became a ritual to eat dinner with them when you’re over, mostly cooked by Min Hyun. Which you would so often help him as well. That’s the most you could do, since he was feeding you food everyday. You’re getting more comfortable with them, especially Min Hyun. Funny how he was the one that literally threatened to kill you, but you always felt safest beside him. He talks to you, always soft, calm and smoothing. As if you’re a delict flower. Soft touches here and there when teaching you what you should do, when you’re helping him out with dinner. Making your heart flutter.

His smile was the worst. Always smiling so brightly at you. Making your mind go crazy and your heart threaten to jump out of your chest. Gosh… how could you feel this way about him. Is it, even right? What are you going to do? As if it is not bad enough, Hye has been teasing you about it. Saying how obvious you are and how bad you’re at hiding your expression. Pestering you to go confess your love to Min Hyun already because to her, both of you are sickening but cute together.

You got out of the bathroom, lying on the bed of one of Hye’s guest room. Which you have been using for the past week. You even develop a liking of wearing Min Hyun jacket to sleep. One which he had lend you that one time all of you stayed up watching a movie in the living room a week ago. They blasted up the AC and even with a blanket on you, it was still too cold. Thus, ended up with Min Hyun noticing it and lending you his jacket. While you snuggle up to him at his side. With the blanket pulled up to your nose. Falling asleep quickly and waking up in the guest bedroom the next day.  

Thus, wear an oversize white tshirt and short with his jacket getting ready to snuggle up in bed. While turning the Tv on to watch some late-night show. Until you hear a gentle knock on the door. Before the doorknob turn as the door up. Revealing Min Hyun in his hoodie and sweats. Holding a laptop in his hand.

 

Min Hyun: You’re still up?

Y/N: Hmmm..

Min Hyun: Want to watch a movie with me? Everyone is asleep. I can set the lap top up here, so we can watch on the TV.

Y/N: Sure.

Min Hyun: Nice jacket you got there.

 

You chuckled at him. He proceeds to enter the room, closing the door behind him. While he when up to the TV and hooked up the cable to his laptop. Choosing a movie for both of you to watch. Walking to where you’re snuggled up, you lift up the blanket for him to slip in. Getting beside you, as you’re engulfed with his warm. Laying your head, getting comfortable. His arms sling around you naturally. As the sound of the movie filled the room.

-

Min Hyun: Hey… Wake up..

 

You sigh. Eyes still closed. Not wanting to. Especially with the warm surrounding you. Burying your face further in to the warm. You felt a hand sliding up and down your back trying to wake you up. Voice smoothing.

 

Min Hyun: You’re going to be late for your class.

Y/N: Hmm…

Min Hyun: You got to wake up. Come on.

 

Refusing. You wrap your arm around him tighter. Hoping he would stop trying to wake you up. Making him laugh. As you whine to him and continue to fall asleep back.

 

Y/N: I don’t want to….

Min Hyun: Y/N…..

Y/N: ….

Min Hyun: Y/N… did you just fall back asleep.

Y/N: ….

Min Hyun: Baby…..

Y/N: That’s sound nice….

Min Hyun: You were awake! I knew it.

Y/N: You’re too noisy.

Min Hyun: How am I noisy! I’m just trying to wake you up for class. But you refuse to, and you’re cling on me like a kola bear.

Y/N: Too early… Baby….

Min Hyun: Are you teasing me!! I’m your ride to school you know that! You’re on your own.

Y/N: Nooo……

Min Hyun: Let go of me and wake up! So, we can get you to class.

Y/N: Don’t wanna. You’re so comfy. Please…. Just today….

Min Hyun: Arghhh… Fine… You’re really the death of me.

 

Smiling on his chest, you know you won. Letting him go a little to look up at him. Opening your eyes finally. You saw him staring down at you. Giving you a disapproving look of your choice to skip out on class today. Pouting at him. But it doesn’t take that look away. But god, how can he look so good early in the morning. His gaze, his soft messy bed hair, his cute nose, and his plump pink lips. You just wanna drown him with kisses.

 

Min Hyun: You’re staring…

Y/N: So are you….

 

With that, his forehead met yours. Nose touching as both of your breath fans each other lips. He looks at you, trying to read you. As if asking if this was okay for you. He took your silence as a green light. Lowering his gaze to your lips. He brought his lips to meet yours. Soft and sweet. A little too short for your liking. Pulling back, he chuckled.

 

Y/N: Why are you laughing?

Min Hyun: Just thinking about how this would be from now on.

Y/N: What are you implying?

Min Hyun: I’m implying how hard it is going to be to wake my girlfriend up every morning for class.

Y/N: Well, sound like a you problem.

Min Hyun: Indeed.

 

Making both of you burst out in laughter. Well snuggling up closer to one another. He thought to himself. He wouldn’t mind this at all. He wouldn’t mind waking up to this every morning from now on. Especially with you by his side.