Decision (Jr)

Nu'est One Shot

CONCEPT: ANGST & FLUFF

Song: Fools (Troye Sivan)

Image result for jr nu'est w concert confetti

Walking out of the café. You walked down the streets alone, in this cold and quiet night. You couldn’t stay at the café anymore. It was 10 past midnight and the you’re in is closing. Sighing. You were supposed to meet your boyfriend Jong Hyun. But by the looks of it, he ditched you again. It was not surprising, it wasn’t the first or second time that he didn’t turn up for the date without even informing you. Knowing him he was probably caught up in some last minutes schedule as always. Yes, you’re dating the Kim Jong Hyun from Nu’est. You have been dating for over a year now. Every girl would kill to be in the position you are in. It’s not like you are not appreciative of having him around you. It’s just that, being a Kpop idol’s girlfriend is not easy.

You couldn’t just go on a normal date like normal couple do. You always have to sacrifices your sleep just to meet him in the middle of the night. Because that was the only time he ends all his work, and nobody was around. Even if he does have the time of the day for you, he would be playing games if not caught up in writing lyrics. He’s the sweetest. But sometimes, you just feel like he is very distant. Even though, he reassures you that you’re the only one he loves. And always tried to call you or meet you up when he has the time. It’s not that you don’t trust him, it’s just that it’s hard. Things are hard. Numerous times of no turn up during dates and no message or calls for days. You felt like a burden to him. A burden that is stuck to him. He practically uses all his free time to meet you, when he should be resting. You didn’t know how he could bare to tolerate all these. And how this relationship is going to turn out.

You’re tired of this place, you needed time to replace what you had given away. Your life and his, don’t collide, and you’re fully aware of it. But you still want it all. All the differences, impulsion and obsession. Everything is shattering and it’s your mistake.

Walking down the streets in this cold weather alone. You saw numerous stores with your boyfriend’s standee in the shops. Smiling at it, wishing he was really here with you. Having so much thoughts in your mind. You finally made a decision. A decision that you might regret for life. But it was the best for him, you thought. Taking your phone out from your pocket, you blocked and deleted his number, social media and everything related to him. ‘It was the best for him’ you thought to yourself while tears started to form uncontrollably. You love him so much, so much that you are willing to leave for his happiness. For his sake.

Y/N: Goodbye, Jong Hyun-ah. I love you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 year later*

 

Walking down the same path you do every morning to go to work. Yes, you ghosted your boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend for a year now. And you’re living your life normally like before. You moved in to this city just a year before, on impulse. Wanting to leave everything that is related to him behind you. But nothing has change. You tried getting him out of your mind, out of your life. It was hard, because he is practically everywhere on social media. And not to say, every corner of the street you turn to (standee), literally. Plus, it was not helping when your friend that you made here was a big fan of Nu’est. Constantly updating you on the band’s news and tours dates. And it was not surprising that you found out from her that the band is on tour now. And they’re currently in your city, holding a 2 days concert.

-

*At work*

Eve: Y/N!!!

Y/N: Ya?

Eve: I brought Nu’est concert ticket!!! OMG!!! I can’t wait to see them later at night!!!

Y/N: Have fun.

Eve: What do you mean have fun?! You’re coming with me missy!!

Y/N: What?!!

Eve: You promised. This is my birthday wish from you. Come on!! Go to the concert with me. It just one night!!! And I already bought tickets for you.

Thinking to yourself, you tell yourself that the chances are slim to none. That he or even one of his band members would see you. Since it’s dark and there are numerous fans in the venue as well.

Y/N: Fine.

-

*In the concert venue*

Y/N: When you say you got concerts ticket. I didn’t know you meant VIP standing area concert tickets!

Eve: HEY!!! I spend tons of money on this alright!! I got to buy the best tickets they have. They rarely even come here. I had too!!!

Standing at the platform, you just pray that he wouldn’t notice you. Heart beating fast, because you’re so not ready to see him. Using the banner to cover half your face, hoping it would do the trick.

-

*During the concert*

Looking at him brings back so many memories. You remember the few times that he got tickets for you for their concert. Just looking at him rap and perform, you’re happy and proud of how far he had come over the year.

Glad and relief that none of the members and him has caught you. As the concert came to the end with a last song. ‘One kiss’. All the member walked around the stage as confetti rains on the venue. Singing the songs as some of them was tearing. It wasn’t until the last part of the chorus, when Jong Hyun had walked to the part where you’re standing. Right infront of you, singing along with the other members. But eyes still looking far out to the crowd, not noticing you’re just below of him.

As the song ends, all the member had to gather to the centre of the stage to say their last speech. Jong Hyun, infront of you, drop his gaze from looking far out from the crowd. Only to meet his eyes with yours. Both of you froze. You saw his eyes widen a little. While your heart threatens to jump out of your chest. You saw his lips mouth your name. But before he could even take a step closer to you to confirm, he was dragged away by Aron to the middle of the stage.

Eve: OMG!!!! JR SAW YOU!!!!! YOU’RE SO LUCKY!!!! ARGHHH!!! WHY CAN’T REN NOTICE ME!!!

-

*After the concert*

Eve: Y/N Let’s go!!!

Y/N: Noooo… I’m good. I’ll just wait outside for you.

Eve: NO!! You’re coming with me. I bought this ticket at such a high price just for the high touch okay!!! You’re coming with me weather you like it anot.

You curse yourself for even agreeing to come here. You can’t possibly hide behind a banner now. What were you suppose to do. As the line become shorter and shorter infront of you. You just wanted to run away. You can’t possibly give him or any of a high five and lock eyes with them without them noticing you. Dragging your feet, you try to clam yourself down.

Finally, when it was you’re turn, you gave Aron a high five while giving him a small smile proceeding with the rest of the members. Trying to ignore each of their shock face they had. High five the last member you look at him in the eyes, giving him a small smile. While he stared at you dumb founded.

Jr: Y/N….???

Giving him a last smile, you proceed to walked off. As you heart strings and tears threaten to form in your eyes. Walking out of the concert venue with your friend.

Eve: Omg!! I’m so sad it is all over!!! But I’m so happy I got to see them in real life. Like finally!!! Right Y/N??

Y/N: Ya.

Eve: How are you going to set home? We could share a cab if you want?

Y/N: Nah I’m good. I’ll just talk home. It’s not far from my house.

Eve: Alcaight, call me if you need anything!! It’s late, brcareful!!

Y/N: I will!

 

You walked down the path to your house. Thinking back of Jong Hyun expression when he saw you. It felt so surreal, after a year of not see him. And leaving everything behind. But you’re just glad you got to see how he was doing. And it’s not like he would and could come and find you or anything. He didn’t know where you live. More ever you didn’t know he even wanted to see you again. Since, you clearly took him by surprise today. You didn’t know where you stand with him. Lost in your own thoughts.

Not knowing that there was someone who was secretly following you from behind. As you walked pass an ally beside you, he saw the chance for him. Attacking you from behind. One hand on your waist, another fly to your mouth covering it, preventing you from screaming. Pulling you to the ally beside both of you. Everything happened so fast and you couldn’t even think of how to get out of his grip.

Successfully pulling you to the ally, he finally stopped. You saw your chance of escaping. You elbowed the attacker in his guts. Making him groan in pain, letting his grip around you loosen. You slipped out of his grip easily and make a run for it. But before you even did, the attacker grabs your hand turning you around. Facing your attacker, you mouth fell open. Seeing him crouch down a little with one of his arms around his stomach. Clearly in pain due to your self-defence action. Even though he was wearing a cap and a mask covering most of his face. And wearing a causal all black outfit which consist of a hoodie, track pants and sneaker. You know who it was. Your attacker finally regained his composure. He puts his both his hand on your shoulder. Locking his eyes on you. Both of you stood there exchanging gaze. Tears were forming in his eyes as he pulled you in for a hug. Trapping you in his embrace tightly. Whispering to you.

Jr: Is that really you. Are you really infront of me now. Please tell me this is real. I missed you…… I miss you so much.

Those words coming out of his mouth made you felt a tug in your stomach. As your heart shattered and you felt a lump in your throat. Unable to form words or think right. You didn’t know what to do. You couldn’t believe he was here. You didn’t know how he found you. Or how he even saw you. You didn’t expect him to find you, especially when he didn’t even know where you were. Faced with this situation, you stood there dumb founded and froze in his embrace. He broke the hug looking at you with those sad eyes, that you never want to see him with.

Jr: Baby?

Looking at you desperately, as if he has something to say to you. You pushed his hands away from you. Taking a few steps back away from him.

Y/N: Why are you here? How did you find me? You’re not supposed to be here.

He calls out your name

Jr: Y/N-ya?

But you did what was right. What you think was right. Even though it hurts you.

Y/N: No, Jong Hyun. You shouldn’t be here. We’re over.

Shocked to hear you say those words. He choked up with tears.

Jr: Why…. Why did you leave?

You lied

Y/N: I didn’t love you anymore.

Not believing those words you said. Walked to you gripping on to your shoulders. Harder than before. Pleading you while choking up in tears.

Jr: No. You’re lying. You’re lying Y/N. Tell me you’re lying. Please.

You hold back all the feelings you had. It was hard. Seeing him crying so desperately pleading for you. You felt your heart torn in to pieces. You never wanted to see him like this. You never like seeing him cry. You hated it. Because it just breaks your heart, seeing him cry. But you had to, it was a decision you made. You wanted the best for him. You can feel your heart shattered as you said those words.

Y/N: We’re over Jong Hyun.

Enveloping you in his embrace. He didn’t want to give up.

Jr: Y/N-ya please don’t leave me…. I need... you. Please. I’ll do anything…. I’ll change. Just tell me what’s wrong…. This whole year without you was torture. I lost you. I can’t. I need you. Why did you leave me. Please talk to me!!

Tears started to form in his eyes as he choked on those words. Making tears form in your eyes as well. All the guilt you felt started to rush to you.

Y/N: I’m sorryyy.. I’m.. sorry.. I felt like I was a burden to you. I felt like I was bringing you down and taking away all your free time. When you should be resting. I felt lonely……

Crying those words out you had held in for so long.

Jr: I’m sorry… it’s my fault… I’m sorry you felt this way. You’re not a burden! You’re my strength! I need you Y/N-ya! I really need you! Please stay…I’ve been so miserable without you. Please take me back. I swear I won’t miss out on any date anymore.

Crying out loud to you, hoping you would understand it. Hugging you tighter to him as he placed a firm kiss on your forehead. While you rested your head on the nape of his neck. Sobbing on his neck, you finally confess.

Y/N: I’m sorry… I really miss you so much. Please don’t cry. It hurts my heart seeing you cry. I can’t live without you too!

 Jr: I love you Y/N. I really do. Please don’t leave me again.

Y/N: I’m sorry. I love you too. I love you so much. I’m sorry.

Lifting your head to him, both of your lips meet again. Firm and sweet, as if sealing your deal to never leave each other again by your lips. Breaking the kiss, resting your forehead on each other. You lift your hands to his cheek caressing it looking at his face. While he did the same as you.

Y/N: Are you okay? You looked tired and haven been sleeping well. You look like you lost some weight as well.

Jr: Ya! You look terrible as well. But I’ll be okay. You’re here now. You’re all I ever need, my strength.

Y/N: I’ll be okay, since you’re here too.

Jr: I love you Y/N-ya. I really do.

Y/N: I love you too. I really do.

Tightening your grip on each other. Closing the space between both of you.

Jr: Where are you going off by yourself this late at night?

Y/N: Just walking home….

Jr: Can I… like walk you home and maybe….. you could invite me in for some vanilla latte you always make for me? And like… catch up on all the things we missed….

Y/N: That would be nice…

 

This is where I belong. Where I should be. In your embraced, where I find my comfort. Where I feel the safest at. Where I feel most comfortable at. Where I love being the most.