jaejoong's moments

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

DARA'S POV

 We're about to go to our next class when I heard someone calling jiyong's name.  I ly to see sohee walking towards him and saw their exchange of affectonate moments.  Am I this stupid?  Why I can't just turn around and leave?  Why I kept looking at them?  Am I what you called a masochist cause everytime I saw them together it is always I who is inflicting pain in my heart as if "rubbing salt in an already open wound over and over again."  My vision is getting blurred   and an imminent tears will surely fall out again.  Yes, I have been crying my eyes out to bom since we left our school canteen but this time, the tears I'm going to shed right now is because of that scene I just witness.  I utter under my breath the words "He broke my heart again." I turn my back to go to my next class.

 

"Bommie ah"...do you have something to do after class  I ask

"Hum...aside from top's walking us home, I don't have something in mind yet.  Why, do you want to go shopping?"  

"Nah,  jaejoong ask me to watch him practice today.  I am just to ashamed to go there on my own.  If I am not much of a burden, can you please come with me."  I gave her my saddest face trying to convey to her how desperate I am for her companionship later.

She sighed and look away as if she is in deep thinking.  When I saw her downcast look, I gasped as if I already know that she will declined to come.

"Dara ah"...you know how much you mean to me...but I...of course she paused and left me hanging for minutes crossing my fingers, "but of course, I will be delighted to go with you."  and then she burst out laughing.

"I got you, I know you were thinking that I will not go, Isn't it."  bommie said. 

"Yah.  I said and slap her arm.  Can't you simply said yes and not act your way to scare me." 

"Wah...dara ah..you started it all, giving me that sad, sad face of yours. You know I have that acting skills too and infact,  I must say I use it good today to fool you. hahaha." bom said laughing her way too much and I kind of laughing with her too for I admit, she really got me this time.

"Thank you bom. really thank you"  I said with a sincere gratitude.

"Thank you is not enough.  Treat me dinner after."  I willingly agree and nod my head to her.  

 

 

KIM JAEJOONG'S POV

I maybe the most popular guy in our campus, but I am just like everyone.  People thought I am a snub and has only few words.  Will they believe me if I told them that I am just too shy to open up.  I have only few friends and when I said friends..it is. indeed, in its true meaning.  I am a homebody who doesn't like to roam around and hang out.  I am not used to girls showing their open obsession nor liking it a bit.  I hate it when they are following me all the time as if I had this long tail behind me.  They even stood guard hours waiting at the side of my locker.  I can't simply live my life as a normal  human being because of them.

One girl caught my attention not long ago.  She didn't know that I've been watching her from afar.  Laughing silently at her crazy antics and even wonder sometime why she's so clumsy.  Then one day I decided to see her upclose and realized from then on how beautiful she really is.  I am immediately smitten by her natural beauty and flawless complexion.  I am not into physical attributes of a person but it is the only thing for me then to like her cause I don't even know her name.  I stood on my spot following her every movement and be mesmerized when I heard her friend call her DARA.  I wonder whether she is the same dara I've been hearing from some of my colleagues.  There's not even a day that they will not mention her name but I just ignore it altogether since I don't know who the hell is dara back then.  As I scan my memories of them speaking about that dara and how they managed to verbalize her traits and beauty then I am in no doubt now that this dara is one and the same.  I am in an instance,  though I hate to admit it, became one of her many silent admirer.  I am about to leave the place when someone caught my eyes, it's top.  Top and I literally grew up together in one place and been friends or more likely treated each other like brothers.  I saw him take a seat beside that red haired girl who called dara awhile ago and in that moment, flashed an idea that maybe  I already got my ticket to get to know dara a little better.  

 

I waited for a couple of days before I approach top.  I went to his house during one of our rest day at school.  I need to catch some news from him too since we seldom see each other now and of course, my main purpose is how he would help me with dara.  We said our greetings and talked about bits of our individual activities at school.  When all is said, I gather all my courage to muster the words I've been  dying to burst out and found myself stuttering it...shame on me.   "oh hum..top.i...i..i need a fffavor to ask from you." I scratch my head as I began.  I saw his confused look and telling me to repeat what I just said cause he can't understand what I'm babbling about.  Crap! Where in the world did my confidence go when I needed it the most.

 I tried not to shake as I say the words again and this time I said it loud and clear..."Eh, I need to ask you a favor."

Top look at me puzzled and said "Man, what favor?" and then continue saying " I couldn't believe that our campus popular guy is asking me a favor." amusement is clearly evident and pasted on his face

"I recently had this attraction towards a particular girl in our school, I hope you can help me meet her personally."  I continued not beating any bush and be direct to the point.

"Me, helping you? who is this girl?"  he ask

"Its Dara, I guess you know her cause I saw you talking to her"

"Dara?  Didn't know you like her bro."  he hold that questioning look at me.

"ah...yes I admit ...but it is quite just recently though "  I awkwardly smile at him and shyly looked at the ground.

"You are just lucky bro,  I am going out to meet her and my girlfriend which is her friend too.  Care to join us?"  top just invited me to meet her ....what...?

'"You already have a girlfriend top and you didn't even say a word about it."  I shouted the words at him

"Chill out man,  I am telling it to you now and don't be such a scumbag.  I got her "yes" only today." top said and then I saw smiles tore his face   "So are you coming or not" he continued while grinning.

"I won't miss it for anything bro" I feel so excited and thrilled already.

"Okey, just wait up.  I am going to change first then we'll go" but  before he enter his bedroom door he turn at my direction and began talking  "and one piece of information for your peace of mind bro,  dara is not  yet taken...she is single and available." then I hear him closing the door.

 

I finally meet dara at the ice cream shop.  I don't like to assume that she recognize me as I see her looking intently at me and smile.  She took her seat beside bom?  Top introduce her and the other earlier.  When top broke the silence and began our formal introduction, dara look at me and blush herself as she acknowledge me.  I am too is so awkward doing this for the first time and hell goes wild when suddenly top calmy said that "I would like to know her more."  I saw her face reddened and felt mine hotter.  I never been in this kind of situation before and I don't really know how to handle this.  "Aishh...I'll kill you top...I will kill you"  I keep mumbling this word in my mind while keeping my cool but what makes this day a memorable one is that when she said "I can always approach her and freely talk with her"  and then she gave me her genuine smile for the first time.

 

I can honestly say that I am putting much effort to see her and talk.  We're in that stage of getting to know each other more.  I never missed squeezing time just  to see her,  If she is a drug then maybe, I'm addicted to that wonderful substance as she is.  This morning, I took a leap higher.  I waited patiently for her arrival at our school main entrance gate.  I bought flowers and hiding it behind me.  I'm already hearing murmurs and catches  some glances from some girls.  God, I hated all this attention.  The moment I saw her,  I run calling her name.  She waited until I reach her and say hi.  I said my greetings to her too and hand her the flowers.  I saw how shock she is, she even stuttered her "thank you."  we walk together as we are treated  the main dish of everyone's gossip and entertainment.  She so stiff from all the glares and sneers, I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't myself to even touch her hand.  Not yet...I'm not even her man yet.   As we are near to our destination which is her classroom, I began to speak up to her.

 

"Dara, do you have something to do after class?  I ask

"After class?  I saw her pretty face crease a bit then said "None that I can think of" 

"If it wouldn't be too much, can I invite you to watch me practice today."   all the air and uneasily put my hand in my pockets while waiting for her reply

she look at me....and when she smile...my spirit litted up and hoping for that positive feedback...god give it to me pleaseeeeeeeee.

"Yeah sure,  I'll come."  when she finally uttered that word, I wanted to jump as high as our room ceiling but of course,  I am not a super man...so I just stood there and thank her.

We arrived at her classroom,  bid her bye...and reminded her that I will be waiting for her at the gym.

 

So here I am, getting impatient for her arrival.  I can't even give my all for this practice as she occupies more space in my mind.   I heard the bell rang which signal the end of her last class but still she's nowhere in sight .  Did she change her mind in coming?  Did she forget?  A lot of not so good ideas were crippling my hope of seeing her.  Crap!  why I am being like this when it comes to her...I decided to rest for awhile and head to our teams corner.  I was busy thinking of her when I heard my friends chaotic murmurs "Man, she's here"  , "Can't believe that she's here".  I am getting curious of what they were talking about and decided to look at their direction and trailed what they were looking at.  My heart leaped and my chest seems grew a bit bigger when I stood up to welcome her.  When she waved her hand in my direction, I held my head up boastfully for all the guy to see.  I wanted  the message of my actions gets  them perfectly across...She is here for me...Dara is here for me.