A heart to heart talk

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

SOHEE'S POV

I don't know what I'm feeling right now.  This morning events should have given me something to be happy but am I? ... I can't find anything in my heart but more sadness.  I made sure that she will be in pain ...she needs to feel the pain I'm feeling inside because of her.  Heck, did I just hurt her, right... but why I feel like I'm regretting every bit of my actions.....why I had  to let my guard down again  and let her final word touch the very core of my heart.  Her words is haunting me every moment... busy or not...it rings out loud inside my head... "I love you sohee because you are a friend to me"    When she start running, I felt my tear drop fall.  She didn't see it...I don't like her to see me cry...She need not see it but somebody does.

 

"Sohee"  I heard her calling my name as I started wiping my tears.   I don't have to look back to see who it was..I knew that voice.

 

I walked faster seemingly not hearing her but she's no dumb....."Sohee, hey wait"  the next thing I know she's beside me tagging along and pulling me to face her.

 

"Sohee, what's wrong?  she asked

 

"Nothing is wrong....okey.."  I keep my voice as low as possible to pacify her growing curiousity.

 

"Just great...nothing is wrong with crying. .. Yah, cut all the bull and just tell me"  she yelled annoyingly.

 

"Leave me alone just for once...please."  I said begging her not to ask anymore questions and reminded her to hurry up because our respective classes will start soon.

 

I saw her straightening up and nod her head "Okey..I'll let you go this time but you have to talk to me later."  and with that she waved her hand to say goodbye and went her way to her class.

 

a small smile crept on my face...she is always like that..so caring but a little too much.  She's my bestfriend and I loved her.  I whispered her name as I look at her now retreating figure... "BOM."

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

rinnnng...rinnnnnnng.  I heard my phone ringing and when I looked at it, I am not surprised to see whose calling "Hello Bom"

 

"Where are you sohee"  she asked.  

 

"School. ..at the gym, .we are practicing for the cheerleading dance..why?"

 

"Can I meet you there."  

 

"Are you sure bom, can't you just wait until I get home."   She's making me wonder what she needs this time...is it that important that she need not wait to discuss it till I gets home.

 

 

"I'll be right over, wait for me" She simply cut in and hang up.  "Great ...just great."   scratching my head in irritation.  I couldn't do anything but wait for her.

 

I went back and joined our practice.  We've been here for almost an hour now perfecting our routine.  Our preparations were in line with the upcoming intercollegiate competition.  So we are not the only one who are busy practicing but all the participating players as well.  I admired our school players for their dedication. Tonight I noticed and  especially intrigued by just one person.  Notwithstanding his popularity among girls, jaejoong seems so distant and shy away from them. Quite odd, he seems not liking attention he's getting.  "Why bother about him"  I silently scolded myself as I walk to my locker to get my things.

 

I saw bom approaching me as I'm about to walk out of the gym.  "Hi bom"  I said but did not get a reply from her. Instead she pulled my hand and ask me to follow her.

 When she thought that we are far enough, she stopped on her track and face me.  I saw for seconds there that she somehow hesitate to speak out as she look at me.

 

"Care to tell me, what's wrong between you and dara" she began talking 

 

"I don't really have to guess what made you ask me that question.   Dara already filled you in with the information you wanted to know... I have nothing to say to you anymore." 

 

"Don't give me that bull sohee.  Dara must have told me everything but its in her own perspective so please let me know yours.  I need to get your side too."

 

"Honestly, I don't know how and where to start bom.  I hope you understand that's it's too early for me to open up.  I'm the one who is hurting here."

 

"I do understand you,  believe me I do.  I'm trying to save you and dara from hurting each other for no apparent reason at all.  

 

"No apparent reason at all!   My god bom, how can you say that.  Is your boyfriend and your friend cheating on you are no apparent reason to you." Isn't it more than a reason enough to hate and hurt your friend....YOU DON'T KNOW A THING... you don't know how much I'm hurting inside that even my good reasoning won't allow me to think twice.   I yelled at her

 

"Cheating?  How can you be so sure that they are actually cheating on you.   Seeing them together and walking her home  doesn't prove a thing that they do have a relationship.  You were just too selfish to judge without giving them the opportunity to explain and DON'T TELL ME THAT I DON'T KNOW A THING for I know a lot more than you know.  Deh, dara likes jiyong.  I saw and know how hard she try to get his attention... She likes him even before you two had a relationship....I know how she wished that 'he will notice her somehow' and I know and felt how broken she is to finally know that it won't be possible because 'he likes you' ..and I know how much she's hurting everytime 'you and jiyong' were there in front of her but she managed to put up a good facade of not showing how it pained her. The one man she longed to have and wanted.. her everything is not hers but yours.     She didn't steal him from you and she never thought of that.  So stop blaming and hurting dara because of your own mistakes.  You lost jiyong not because of her but because of you and your selfishness.  

 

I looked at her in disbelief...all this time dara is hurting?  Her revelation is too much for me to absorb....I am about to open my mouth and say something when someone from behind us beats me...

 

"What were you saying bom"  we jumped hearing his voice and we both look at his directions with eyes wide open as me and bom both call his name.

 

"JIYONG"

 

 

next chapter:  TORN BETWEEN TWO LOVERS...JIYONG VS JAEJOONG