Confusion

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

JIYONG'S POV

I went to our school canteen in hope that I will be seeing her there.  I don't know whats gotten in me,  I can't get her out of my mind.  Her face kept on popping now and then even when I am with sohee.  I keep telling myself that maybe, I too, has this attraction towards her.  She astoundingly pretty or else she won't be popular for nothing but this is not me,  I don't easily get distracted by some face value.  I try hard not to entertain this thought for awhile but like a pest, I can't take her off my mind and its driving me insane.

I saw her with top and bom.  They seem not to notice me until I am already at her back. I don't know why she is blushing and she drop her gaze to her plate and not minding me looking at her.  I ask them if I can join them on their table and took my seat next to her.  Top mentioned that they were teasing dara before my arrival.  Curious,  I ask them.  I almost blew my cool when I heard everything about jaejoong and the flowers.  I look at her but she is somewhat busy eating or maybe thinking far from where we are.  I felt a tinge of pain in my chest.  I ignore it.  I asked her instead if she is happy?  I don't know what comes in my mind to even ask her that.  We looked at each other and I am waiting for her reply as I hold onto my breath....she seems so lost for words.  Can't she describe her feelings right now....is she that so happy...I want to shake her in that moment to get her to answer me.  But when she finally say she is happy and smile,  I feel devastated...Oh hell, what is this...why I am feeling this way..Crap.  I don't really know whats happening to me.  Its hurting me.  

I didn't ask her more.  we kept our silence while eating.  Is it not long ago and in this same spot, that she mention that she likes someone. I remember the pain in her voice when she narrated how foolish she is liking him and not getting notice.  Does she still like that guy or Is it jaejoong that she likes now?  Out of the blue, I ask her aloud about the guy she likes.  I saw her shocked face and ask me what guy.  I really wanted to know the guy's name but I only get some babbling words from her.    I am waiting for her answer when all of a sudden, bom pulled her to stand and leave.

Frustration is written all over my face when I did not get her answer.  I look at them moving away.  Just not my luck...

 

"Hey buddy, are you alright?"  I hear top say

"Oh yeah...don't mind me.  Shall we go now to our room, lunch break is almost up anyway."   I stood up and waited for top to do the same.

Once we are out.  I saw dara at a distance vowing her head and hugging bom.  There is a part of me wanted so much to run and take her in my arms but I decided  to stay and stand my ground.

 

"Jiyong.." .I heard someone calling me

I turn to see sohee...she is heading towards me.

Top said that he will go first and I said ok.

I waited for sohee to come closer.  I texted her earlier telling her that I can't take her to lunch today cause I need to do something.  She need not know that something is seeing her friend dara.  I don't feel guilty at all, I am not in love with dara anyway...its just that I need to see her.

Sohee greeted and hug me.  I wrapped my arms around her waist and hug her back as I by saying..".missed me already?"

She giggle and slap me.  I laughed at her gesture and started to walk her to her classroom.

I didn't know why I turned to look back at dara  and I doubted myself to think that she's looking right at us or maybe I am just delusional.  I turn the moment I saw her walk and leave.  

"Hey, what were you looking at?"  sohee ask

"Oh nothing, I thought  I saw someone familiar at a distance." 

"Is it? who?" she keeps on rattling questions

"I said nothing right.  seems familiar but I made a mistake..." I answer her annoyingly.

"Come on, I will take you to your class now" and walk leaving her dumbfounded.