Confrontation 2

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

DARA'S POV 

 

I went to school early today and  I still  have this hangover about the night before...I really had a great time except when jiyong comes to view.  When I thought everything fall into the right places perfectly there he goes again teasing my heart.  I had no idea what's on his mind when he insisted of walking me home.  Some thoughts run through my mind that "maybe he was just trying to be nice after the incident or maybe he was just trying to be a gentleman."   Aaaahhh, I screamed inside as I shook my head from thinking too much about it.

I am taking my time walking inside the campus when all of a sudden, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me.  I shrinked more than surprise from the tight grip as I was forced to follow her steps. 

 

"Sohee" I said.  she didn't look at me instead she pushed me inside an empty room.

 

"What's....wrong...sohee?"  I asked

 

I am waiting for her answer as she closes the distance between us.  I dreaded the look in her eyes and for unknown reason I find my body shake tremendously.  The stern look on her face tells me that I am dealing with a very mad woman here.  When she begin blurting words and acted on it, It proved my thoughts are right. 

 

"You're asking me, what's wrong.?... dara.....huh...I'll tell you what's wrong.... (SLAP).."  

 

I squirmed from the pain when her hand landed on my face...I can't find any words to say to her because I don't know what to say in the first place.  I was just there standing, bewilder and confused. I managed to ask  "What did I do."

 

"you are a pain in the dara.  you must have been proud of stealing everything away from me.  Ain't you had enough?  Since you move here with your family from busan, you're ruining my life bit by bit.  I had to compete with you every single step of the way....from academics, populartiy even from bom's attention.  She was my bestfriend way way back but then again, you came into the picture and play oh so goody yourself and snatch her away from me too.  Didn't know  what made her choose you more instead of me .  I kept hearing "Dara is pretty...Dara is great...Dara is perfect."  It must have blown your head out proportion hearing praises from those stupid fools, aren't you?  Is that make you think you're some sort of a goddess huh.  Don't you had enough....you already had jaejoong in your hand....why take jiyong too?   YOU!!! (SLAP)

 

"Ji..yong..? What made you think that I stole him from you.  We didn't do anything." I began to reasoned out 

 

"Don't you lie to my face dara...I saw you two last night"

 

"Sohee, It's not what you were thinking....we....he said....he will go to your place."

 

"Did he?  For all I know and saw, its not our house he went to.....its your house....its not me whose he's with but you!  So don't you lie to me!!!

 

"Sohee, please believe me, I am not lying, you can even ask jiyong" 

 

"Let me tell you this , go on with your lying for all I care.  You can't fool me dara,  I know you like jiyong.  You must have been drooling to have him when he's still with me, aren't you?   I'll make it easier for you.....jiyong and I are through, we broke up and it all thanks to you.  You can now run to him and treat him like my leftover you wanted so much. "  

 

I'm trembling from all the accussations she's throwing at me,  my face were now drench with flowing tears as I look at her with a blurred vision  "It never cross my mind that you hated me so much.  How you hide your true feelings and  carried  grudges towards me.  It wasn't my intention of hurting you nor your feelings.  I did not ask for anybody's recognition nor wanted to be somebody.  I just did what I think I must do.  I never ask for praises, never wanted to compete, and never was and never will steal  anyone or anything from anybody.  but why?  Why make it all my fault?"  

 

"Go on with your drama and win yourself some trophy.  You were good at it anyway..it's your way of making people love, believe, and pity you.  Don't fool me with your crying face ....I won't buy it. So why don't you  JUST GO TO HELL and bring all your demons with you."

"Sohee" I call her..  I am now clutching my chest as I felt every words from her cutting through me.  I could hardly breathe.  I know arguing with her right now is pointless. she won't accept any explanation.  She's too blinded by anger and rage.  "I love you sohee cause you are a friend to me and I'm really, really sorry If I caused you so much pain."  With one last look,  I took my flight and run away from her....don't know what direction I'm taking...I just wanted to get away from her and far from this place.  I already had enough pain.. I'm running mad,  oblivious of the people watching me, I don't intend to stop, will not stop even how many times I stumble and fall, "I can't just stop,  I need to get away" that's all I know....until I bumped someone.