The Confrontation

IN THE NAME OF LOVE

JIYONG'S POV

After class, I went out with top and some of my friends.  Its just one of boys night out wherein we are gathered around to drink and play music.  It's our break from all the stress we're getting from school and have fun.  We do write and compose songs but we only play it among ourselves.  We were thinking of forming a boy group but it wasn't our priority right now.  We all wanted to finish school first.   I am in deep concentration putting some arrangements to one of the song I composed when I received a call from my mom telling me to go home and look after my younger brother yongbae.  After saying goodbye, I run outside in hope of catching the next bus home.  I have a few minute to reach the bus stop and as kept looking at my watch, I did not  notice someone infront of me as I ended colliding with that the person.

I saw how she almost lose her balance but lucky enough to be caught by the guy next to her.  I cursed myself for my recklessness and turn to look at them to apologize.  They are still in that hug position and seems lost in their own moment when I recognized who they were.  I kept my composure as I say "mianhe."  She heard me alright and started to distangled herself from his hold. For no apparent reason,  I felt anger rising in me seeing them together. I don't even know why I had to be rude to jaejoong.  I know I pissed her off cause it's evident on her face.  I went ahead inside the bus when it arrived but waited for her to board.   Dara ignored and pass me while she took an empty seat at the back.  I followed her and ask her to move in her far end so that I can sit beside her.  I saw the anger in her eyes but she didn't say a thing.  I really wanted to engage her in a conversation but she's not willing.  Once again I apologize to her for the accident earlier and for my behavior as well, I had to admit that is uncalled for.  I am resigned already from the thought of having a nice conversation with her but when she started speaking as she vented out her anger then I took my chance.  I just let her speak her mind and go with the flow,  I stood up as we reached our destination and waited for her.  When she asked me "if I'll be heading home" I lied to her by saying that I will go to sohee's place first. I know she tried not to argue when I insisted of walking her home.  After saying goodnight to her, I still stood there outside for a few minutes trying to figure out this strange feelings inside of me.    With a heavy heart, I finally decided to go home.  

 

I arrived home to look after yongbae, my parents are out having to attend a business function.  I did not have much to do except watch TV with my brother when I received a text message from sohee.  She is actually outside our house waiting.  Surprise of her visit, I sprint out of the house to meet her.  I am wondering what the hell she needs this time to even bother to come at this late hour. Soon I said my greetings to her she started bombarding me with questions.

 

"Where were you earlier jiyong?"  she asked

 

"I was with my friends on our usual boys night out.  I even texted you about it, didn't I?"  I answer her annoyingly

 

"Is there something you're not telling me jiyong?" I winced at her sharp words

 

"I don't know what you're saying...what something to tell you?"  I return her question as I am confused of what she wanted to point out.

 

"YOU TELL ME?"  she shouted that word 

 

" Hey, don't make a scene here, I told you, I was with the......SLAP.  she slapped me hard before I could finish my sentence. I look at her stunned of what she just did and worst, I don't even know why she so angry about and hearing words coming through that gritted teeth make me shivers as if she's throwing deadly knives at my direction

 

"LIAR. How long do you want to make a fool out of me huh? Can't believe I let my guard down and let you charmed your way to play me. Stupid me to believe you, YOU WERE JUST A BIG FAT LIAR JIYONG. I guess this relationship is nothing and going nowhere from the beginning but this I promise you,  I'll make you pay for what you've done."   

 

I try to hold her arm because I really wanted to clear this things out with her only to be slapped once more 

 

"Dont you dare touch me again."  she hissed

 

She left me while I am stuck in my spot dumbfounded.  I was thinking hard as her words rings and lingers on and on...."what have I done?  What's the threat for?"    She was not crying,...  there's only pure hatred in her eyes and  It really bothered me a lot and its freaking the hell out of me.  I hold on to my head as if  it is about to explode any moment now.  I defeatedly went inside to end this crazy day.